I've had it with this trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lovethemtigers
Okay based on the DVD Commentaries, the leaked script, etc. I've had it with this trilogy...I am just really angry that T and T took the chemistry between jack and liz and just used it as a bump in the road to a Will/ Elizabeth love story. I am just terribly disappointed....I guess those W/E shippers have the last laugh on us...it was all just a big joke...I wish they wouldn't have put all those clues and symbols, etc that led us to believe it was a JACK/lIZ romance...I wish they would have had Lis use the sword to chain ...actually, now I wish there was no such thing as DMC...I want be rushing out to the theatre to see AWE...I'm done....this is it for me....I'll just get the DVD so I can see Johnny Depp one last time as JACK...I hope Liz and Will said off on the Flying Dutchman as two lovelorn fishfaces...I am really hating this story right now..for getting my hopes up, and for waisting three months of my life on this "bump in the road" romance...i guess the jokes on us girls...

Bwa Ha Ha
don't b so depressed

Mistypirate
Come on, why so much negativity I have this feeling that everything is going to work out fine. If not I'll be damn big grin

LovelyOne
lovethemtigers. I agree. I'm getting pissed off. J/E is just one big sham..a Joke that never meant anything.

I want to love this movie but I really dont understand why they used a Jack love story as a bump in the road of "an even bigger one" *shudders*

sick

Chiki Mina
Ok come on girls lets chill ok.

Lets take a deep breath. Lets rely on eachother not on rumors.

Dont be depressed, its not worth it. Cheer up I promise everything will turn out good at the end.

LovelyOne
its not rumors chiki its commentary coming out of the T&T's own mouths

its not rumors..

I think lots of us are just in denial..J/E is probably never gonna happen and I've kinda accepted that a long time ago..

lovethemtigers
It's hard not to be...I mean, deep down inside I've always known it was Will/Elizabeth story...that's the directors, writers, ect have told us...but I was too blind and crazy to listen...it's time to prepare ourselves for the inevitable...it's obvious. Jack Sparrow is an independent soul....Liz and Will have been in love since they were children, Will "I would die for her"...Liz is willing to decieve Jack, kiss him and chain him to the mast and leave him to die for Will....it's only a marriage interruped....not sure why they added in that line "fate intervenes.." I guess just to tease us....I guess Liz hate Jack.,...and we thought it was love and chemistry....I hate what they have done to jack Sparrow more than anything else...cause he looked like a man in love at the end of DMC just before that kiss...so I Hate that Jack has been minipulated by that B**** elizabeth....I wish he would have chained her to the mast...maybe he'll get his chance in AWE.....

JD_4_Life
It's not being negative when it's the truth. It's being negative when it's a rumor and this my friends, is no rumor.

Bwa Ha Ha
.....that's how i always saw it......

Chiki Mina
We are not the ones in denial. It is them who are in denial.

Ok I know you guys are sick of me of saying this but lets please cheer up. Somehow I know it will turn out great. Lets support eachother on this please.

JD_4_Life
the bloody consequences of analyzing way too much!

lovethemtigers
I agree with Lovely...we have been in denial..and it's just a joke that all of us have had the same thoughts and feelings...Jack and Liz were just a tease..a joke...I guess the KTTCer's will be laughing at us after all....Yes, I love seeing Johnny Depp in action..but the way I feel right now...I wish they would have just stuck to the original story...or in the second one..just have jack be the same old jack instead of developing into a character who is a victim of unrequited love...i cannot handle that Jack was outsmarted by that witch....that's what I hate....she killed Jack...and Jack's spirit....oh well.. I guess Johnny D is okay with it all..he's making millions because people want to see him on the big screen....I love Johnny and I love Jack Sparrow...I just feel cheated on the romance part......runs off to have some rum and drown my sorrows...

LovelyOne
I'm pissed...not because I'm not getting what I want from the end of the trilogy..but because so many people's hearts are going to be broken..they can try to write their way out of what DMC created all they want to but I dont think the J/E supporters are ever going to accept it. They have created something that people are very passionate about..

Its like men with soccer

they love their team even when they are beaten fair and square they HATE the other team and even their own team..they cry, they kick they scream..

I dont see W/E based websites..I dont see hundreds of W/E based music video's/clips on youtube.com...and the few that are on there are not very popular or rated very high.

I dont see W/E ever being nominated for the people's choice awards

I dont see W/E taking up the majority of the vote on messageboars (even non PotC related ones)

*sigh*

these people are going to be crushed...

and thats what pisses me off...they are pleaseing the W/E shippers and to be honest they are no way NEAR as pasionate as the J/E shippers

they are the ones who would probably be more willing to accept a J/E ending instead of it being the other way around because Jack is the lead character and it makes about 100 million times more sense to pair those two up in the long run..it would also go with what many of the audience already want..IMO

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by JD_4_Life
yep, you are right....I don't think I'll be on here much longer...one postive...I can save my money come may...and just spend 19 dollars when the dvd comes out...and now my family won't be mad at me...

LovelyOne
dont I agree..I feel so ashamed laughing out loudcongrats with the series T&T..I sense you are going to make many of your fans feel crushed and like complete idiots..

JD_4_Life
I tried to say that over analyzing would get your hopes up too much, but you guys just blew me off and said no. I knew that this was going to happen. You have to remeber that Will and Liz were in love since childhood. Love that long can't be destroyed no matter how hard you try.

LovelyOne
but the thing is..J/E was so exciting it was fun to talk about it..its what kept us loyal to the franchise..its what made us go back over and over to see it..

I think its kinda gross this whole "love since childhood" thats totally sibling :X

Mistypirate
Well lets just wait for the movie to come out, then draw our conclusions. All I'm saying that is way to early for this. We still have five months to go. Don't rely whats going to happen in AWE in some shitty commentary, I'm sorry for being rude. That commentary doesn't make sense they are just messing with all the shippers IMO.

LovelyOne
but the thing is JD-4_life..J/E was so exciting it was fun to talk about it..its what kept us loyal to the franchise..its what made us go back over and over to see it..

I think its kinda gross this whole "love since childhood" thats totally sibling vibe sick

Also you can argue that Elizabeth was in love with the idea of meeting and being with a pirate long before Will even came into her life..

before she makes any kind of commitment to Will..the moment she meets that pirate..Just look at her..she must have seen many of them come and go because they were being hanged all the time..but this one she just cant take her eyes off of.

Chiki Mina
pple we are not in denial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are not over annalyizing!!

Im not saying that we are perfect we do make mistakes.

But dont you think taht they are the ones in denial????

BILLIION MARK The kiss sealed the movie with a gold button. Dont you think its the writers the one in denial? Think about it.

OMG Im begging please lets not loose it. We came this far.

LovelyOne
I also dont think that childhood bond/love is always everlasting in movies..You see it in many stories that the first love is not the right love...

T&T could have changed it and made Elizabeth follow what appears to be her heart sicne before she even met Will Turner but instead they thought they would use the same pattern with movie 1 where Jack is actually just shoved there to make the W/E relationship stronger by the end of it all...but a bit of a mistake to split the story into 2..because it now looks as if the pattern for DMC works much better and rakes in the $$$..and this is where Jack actually IS the main love interest...and appears to be winning the girl himself..

and what pisses me of..jack gets rather emotionally hurt by Liz in both circumstances

only this time she shows guilt for it whch she has never done in the past when it comes betraying Jack or Norrington or all those sailors

JD_4_Life
I know. I love talking about it too, but sometimes we talk about it so much that it gets in our heads. Then we become obsessive over a certain ending. It's enough to make you kind of depressed.

JD_4_Life
And you CAN'T say that the writers are in denial. They are the ones who created the movie for crying out loud! They created the characters! And maybe it wasn't the kiss that made it so popular. Half of it was becasue of the cliff hanger. People wanted to know the fate of Cap'n Jack Sparrow.

LovelyOne
yeah i agree with you..

but me being a film studies student just automaticaly looks way too deep...I really gotta stop laughing out loud

LovelyOne
And you CAN'T say that the writers are in denial. They are the ones who created the movie for crying out loud! They created the characters! And maybe it wasn't the kiss that made it so popular. Half of it was becasue of the cliff hanger. People wanted to know the fate of Cap'n Jack Sparrow.

people know Jack is going to come back "safe and sound"(I would highy disagree there)..what they dont know is how Elizabeth will behave around him when he comes back and vise versa..and how Will is gonna react to the kiss...thats the main cliffhanger

allso I didnt say they were in denial..I said we are laughing out loud

oh wait are you talking to chiki?

Chiki Mina
We are not obsessed ppl...*sigh* its hopeless.

lovethemtigers
yes love since childhood is boring...i prefer the type of love that comes into your life unexpectantly and takes your breath away and hits you when you are least expecting it......

I dont' think we over analyzed...I was just looking at what I discovered in the movies...nothing I found in the script and the actions of the actors were beyond what I saw on the screen....

but I was wrong..I admit it..

JD_4_Life
yes..I was talking to Chiki.

Yeah..and LovelyOne I understand that you disagree about my idea of how the cliffhanger brought in the money. The thing is, different poeple went to see the movie for different things. What phased people, might not have phased others.

LovelyOne
thats why IMO it was a mistake to add different possibilities for AWE because no matter how they end it..many a person are gonne be pissed off

lovethemtigers
the only reason I talked about this movie for so long was the J/E aspect...now that that appears to be just my vivid imagination....I don't have anything else to say...there's nothing to discuss...cuz I could care less what happens to Will and Liz....maybe we should only discuss what is going to happen with jack sparrow...since it's apparent there is no love story between him and lIz....I hope he gets the best of those two in AWE.....

Chiki Mina
wait im confused...whose talking to me?

JD_4_Life
I was..when I said that T and T aren't in denial.

lovethemtigers
chiki, I don't mean to be a pessimist...but there comes a time when one must face reality.....especially when it slaps you right smack dab in the face....right out of the makers of the movies mouths....

Oh, I am so despressed...and just before it's time to buy the DVD that I had been looking so forward to...well, I'll just leave in my dream world and watch the youtube vids and pretend Jack and Liz live happily ever after together...just as I use to do after POTC 1...cuz I've always...and the honest trust...hated the Will/Liz relationship..but that;'s just me...being a hopeless romantic for sweet, virginal girl reforms the womaninzing rogue...just like in the hundred of romance novels I've read....I should have remembered that men wrote this story...

JD_4_Life
Anyway, I don't think it was our imaginations. We all saw it. The connection they had. The thing is though, we were more in love with them as a couple, then they were in love with EACHOTHER.

JD_4_Life
yes Chiki..you must face the reality of it all.

Chiki Mina
Well writers do make mistakes. They are not perfect. I think they are the ones in denial. Because ppl who are so stupid in not seeing the chemistry between these 2 and how it hit the billion mark need to go to rehab.

The movie is one hell of the movie and so was the first. But why the first didnt get the billion mark..??

Im depressed because you guys are depressed. Im not depressed about potc at all. Im just sad by seeing such intelligent ppl drown themselves like that. It breaks my heart.

lovethemtigers
oh I definitely see the chemistry between the two...that's why its so hard for me to believe that t and t are not moving forward with the j/e relationship....

and jd for life....you are right it wasn't in our imagination...i was being sarcastic.......

JD_4_Life
yeah...sometimes you have to remember that two MEN are the writers. Our (females) perspective of love may be way differnt to theirs (men).

JD_4_Life
I don't know about you, but I'm not depressed. I'm just disappointed.

lovethemtigers
yes, i guess that's it...disappointed...misled, used and abused...confused as to why all those things were put into DMC....that made us think it J/E...it's hard to take Johnny D as Jack Sparrow and put him in the scenarios they did in DMc and not expect people to want him to get the girl....of the series....

CaptinJackLover
if we r so disappointed then how come we all come back on here to talk about JE still?! we must all still have a BIT of hope left inside of us if we continue to return to the place where JE is all we talk about and if we think its ruined then we shouldnt be coming back on but we still all have a tiny but of hope left...just keep remebering that u guys!

Mistypirate
I think that everyone still has teeny bit of hope, yes they are upset and disappointed by TnT words. But, IMO that is not a conclusive evidence that W/E are going to have a happy or tragic ending. I need to have proof beyond reasonable doubt. Sorry but this is not enough proof for me.

lovethemtigers
you are right...i keep coming back to see if there is anything postive...but lately, everytime I come on I see more and more negative news...and you are right...it's just so hard to let go..it's like getting over a lost love...you hate to let it go...but eventually you will...I know it's only a matter of time before I just give up and no longer visist the forum....but I'm addicted to it...I keep hoping for a glimer of hope, a spark of light...anything..

sparrobethroxmy
idk if this helps but i was readin a magazine and it was talkin about orlando bloom and it says "pirates of the caribbean heartbreaker" whoah! heartbreaker? he never broke anyones heart unless in AWE he left elizabeth becuz he thinks she wants jack and then he gets the heart and stabs it. but when i was reading it it caught my eye. But it could be nonsense. im NOT giving UP on j/l maybe they said all those stuff to fool us in the commentary then in the end of AWE make it a jack liz to surprise everyone just to fool us. they know its a argument on who liz is goin to choose and not even on their stupid commentary they are going to tell us. they can't put a kiss like that on there to make it not mean anything. it's kinda like you are goin out with someone but you have a secret lover and let say your secret lover is you mates best friend u are never going to act the same around that person becuz of what happened. Also if she kissed him to save everyones skin and not jacks then why did she seem so damn sorry and that she made a mistake. Yes males are the writers but they know what love is and all those experts out there that say j/l are goin to end up together then that is who i believe. Everytime liz sees jack she is going to go back to the kiss and everytime jack sees liz he is goin to go back to the kiss and lovely didn't u say somewhere that in jacks purgatory that liz completes him or something well we all know jack is the main character they freakin have a ride with him and tnt are not stupid enough to let the main character be heart broken they are goin to give the characters what they want Will saves his father and lives with him and jack gets elizabeth. they should know that j/l is a huge hit i mean it's everywhere potc never been as big as it is becuz of them and in the spoiler thing liz finds out wher her heart truly lies and the commentary said it with wills but if she finds out then it can't be WILL. the way i see it i watch LOST on wed. and the show has a similar love plot and the writers are MALE anyways the love plot in lost is Jack/Kate/Sawyer jack in lost will be WILL kate in lost will be liz and sawyer in lost will be jack. jack(lost) and will are similar becuz they both love a girl kate and liz and it seems like they both get the girl. sawyer and jack (pirates) are similar becuz they are the supose (badguys) but deep down good men. they both fall for the same girl as jack(lost) and will. kate and liz are similar becuz theyare both rebels both not what they seem and both fall for two guys. kate tricked sawyer and kissed him (trick) and was rude to him and such and liz trick jack kisses him(trick) and is rude and doesn't care. it seems like the good boys jack (lost) and Will will get ther girls. then trouble happens and guesses who is stuck by each other sawyer and kate something happens which is no importqatance to this and they are locked in different cells facing each other and more trouble start and sayers life is on the line and kate finally confesses her love twoards him and Jack (lost) knows it and gets mad and does something he normally wouldn't do and helps the other side. sawyer and kate end up with each oher and that was something you would never expect unless you are like us and we find the clues leading to it. Doesn't that stroy sound vaguely familiar? liz and jack are working together to bring down davy and beckette and jack is in trouble and liz finally confeses her love towards him and will gets mad and does something he normally wouldn't like go on beckette side or stab the heart. jak and liz end up with each other and no one would of guessed unless US becuz we saw clues. Look what we did we didn't over analyze it we saw it truly and tnt are not just gonna blow us off like that. They know there is alot of j/l shippers and they are not goin to rip it away i just think they are challenging us or trying to fool us and a fool only gives up no offense you guys are smart and talented at what you do and talented smart people don't give up i am the youngest person on this forem here and you don't want a younger person have more faith in what we all believe in do you? come on im not giving up i have a good feeling we will get what we want they did give us spoilers of j/l and why would they do that if i the commentary made it seem like it is w/l. yes it gets me upset but what gets me more upset is how you guys are giving up. KMC girls don't give up i mean why would there be so many j/l shippers if none of us believe it would happen. We got to have faith, we can't give up all hope not yet at least it was just a stupid commentary it's not goin to affect us if you want ill get my mom to ask questions about it she works at disneyland and knows alot of people maybe we can get something out of it. if it does happen to be a w/l ending then so be it tnt can die in hell for all i care i will be more into how shrek and fiona handle there love affairs and how peter parker and m.j. love builds up while making a few 100 billion dollars and pirates make a few million if not less. do you think tnt are this stupid? or do you think they have a trick up their sleave?

sparrobethroxmy
sorry if that was long i wanted to read it before but i pressed submit message so sorry if details are wrong and words mispelled big grin

KLULEZZ
you ladies are too funny~you did obsess about Jack and Elizabeth and created your own fantasies~its a disney movie that will have a happily ever after ending~dont be so disappointed your imagination is always better than what is seen on the screen

kiwibird
So is it absolutely official or is there still da tiniest, tiniest, tiniest chance a (I mean tinier then Will's brain) dat there might still be hope for J/E?

Alina
Sadly I think the good ship Sparrabeth has hit the iceberg(the commentary) and has sunk....*cries*

ToddianGirl

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Okay based on the DVD Commentaries, the leaked script, etc. I've had it with this trilogy...I am just really angry that T and T took the chemistry between jack and liz and just used it as a bump in the road to a Will/ Elizabeth love story. I am just terribly disappointed....I guess those W/E shippers have the last laugh on us...it was all just a big joke...I wish they wouldn't have put all those clues and symbols, etc that led us to believe it was a JACK/lIZ romance...I wish they would have had Lis use the sword to chain ...actually, now I wish there was no such thing as DMC...I want be rushing out to the theatre to see AWE...I'm done....this is it for me....I'll just get the DVD so I can see Johnny Depp one last time as JACK...I hope Liz and Will said off on the Flying Dutchman as two lovelorn fishfaces...I am really hating this story right now..for getting my hopes up, and for waisting three months of my life on this "bump in the road" romance...i guess the jokes on us girls...

you need to go sing kumbaya in the therapy forum. *sings kumbaya and walks out door*

Gravitation
I'm also getting tired of all this.

LovelyOne
Originally posted by KLULEZZ
you ladies are too funny~you did obsess about Jack and Elizabeth and created your own fantasies~its a disney movie that will have a happily ever after ending~dont be so disappointed your imagination is always better than what is seen on the screen

If anything..if it was to be the ultimate happy ending for a Disney movie..it would have to be Jack's happy ending. He is one of the most loved Disney characters ever. He's the main character not Will the whelp Turner

Jack leaving a victim on unrequited love?? how the hell is that a happy ending for one of the most loved Disney characters ever to emerge on screen?

tee_pirategirl
you guuuuuuuys I agree with everything and I DO think that chances for Sparabeth are very slim if not none existant but the SHIP has not sunk....the ship floated with what we wanted to happen not with what WILL happen..I for one will never let it sink..

even if AWE isn't Sparabeth(which is probably not) I'll still think about them..and I'll love the pairing..and we'll all still have lots of JE moments in AWE and if any of you really ONLY liked POTC cause it was JE then your not a true fan...

my addiction started cause of JE too! it's my fave part of POTC(Lovely you are soooo right romance for us ladies is like sports for men.) but I'm a fan of the MOVIE not only the love triangle...have we loved these two movies or not? we'll get the developed version of the same thing! so we'll love it NO MATTER WHAT

LovelyOne
but what annoys me..they even rip away what we loved about it in the first place..they are saying its only lust and doesnt actually mean anything deeper..(until AFTER she kisses him that is...THEN T&T say something thats interesting)

tee_pirategirl
yeah..it's like they only used sparrabeth toattract ppl and build a trust in them and then smash it down..Lovely WHAT did T and T say that was intresting? just curiouse

LovelyOne
its the first time they mention that Elizbaeth is feeling something for Jack and she has a desire to be with him but holds back..desire is much deeper than want is. Desire means you are yearning to have something and even if you cant have it now you feel as if you can obtain it in the future

..all they were saying previously was "lust" and "want"..not desire..they also say that "want" can change a lot and that is what the compass was showing..but "desire"?? is obviously something much deeper and permanent because Naomi Harris says Tia (her character) can see into each characters true hearts and true desires..

tee_pirategirl
well AT LEAST they admit that there IS something there..that's better than them denying the chemistrey *snorts at them* I thought this was a FABULOUSE movie but then they had to go and take away it's STRONGEST point

lovethemtigers
Exactly, I loved DMC...it was the best ever..but only because of the unbelievable chemistry between Jack and Elizabeth...that is the only reason I went back to see it 5 times.....I love Johnny Depp...but if hadn't of been of the excitement of seeing the relationship developing between jack and liz...I wouldn't be on this forum and I wouldn't have gone back to see the movie 5 times..I would have just waited for the DVD to see Johnny...it's so much more than being a fan of Johnny...and it has everything to do with the intriguing and interesting things going on between Captain Jack Sparrow and Elizabeth Swann...and that's what all brought us to this forum...I was very frustrated last night.....and angry and disappointed.....but I reminded myself of something I said a few weeks ago...no matter what happens in AWE, I will always be a j/l shipper, and I will forever believe that what I saw transpire between the two was a forbidden attraction growing into deep love and desire.....and I still believe in all the clues...despite what T and T say...they are just crazy I suppose.....cuz no matter, I believe Jack and Liz are the real couple..they are the two that can't seem to take their eyes off of each other...can't seem to stop thinking about each other...keep coming back to each other......

SarahB
true agen......but rly afta all the info like (u) ppl hav collected nd all the videos ppl put together nd storys (nd fanfictions) u shudnt rly give ur hopes up i mean u hav more info on J/E thn W/E so like keep hopin nd believin... nd if it ends up W/E u wnt be the only ones tht wud be upset/angry theres a whole lot ov ppl out there aswell.

basically (if ur nt gettin me) dnt give ur hopes up over this news its too early nd still gt 5 months left just like wat MistyPirate sed. hope u kno wat i mean

sparrobethroxmy
yea your right we have 5 months left and we've collected way more evidence of j/l ending then w/l. and that is not just this fansite but most fansites basically all unless you count the ones who only support w/l and ban any other shipper but basically everywhere else has more evidence of j/l happening. one commentary isn't goin to trash what we believe in remember in another topic one of you said lust can turn into love and t n t sure didn't tell us specifically what she was thinking after her kiss. and didn't in one spoiler it said she may of killed someone she loved or something close to that i can't remember clearly and too lazy to look but yea no matter what happens we belive j/l will always be together in their hearts just 'denying love' and we obviosly can see it. I know im not the only one who was watching DMC and was like OMG j/l are so cute you can totally see the chemistry between them it stood out like a sore thumb. Also what lovely said AWE kinda changes the charecters or whatever jack has fallin in love liz falls for a pirate will wants to save his father and liz is his second priority. It all makes sense. Also if it helps my mom is an executive secretary of vice presidents of attractions for both parks Disney and calif. adventure and she will see the trailer before it comes to public she told me about DMC and curse of the black pearl so when she watches it ill try and give as much details as possible and my mom is a hotshot there so maybe she can give me some spoilers she said she will try and she is a j/l fan too she says they have the best chemisrty and my mom and i are a suckers for love and tragedy lol so she 'll try and help the best she can ill post if she has anything but keep the faith!! big grin Happy Dance angel

hom3r
Here's a thought Some people actually went to see POTC not because of a tandem but because of the movie itself. And if you say you'd boycott a film because of that shitty reason then you should stop acting as if you're a fan of POTC itself. I could accept if some people would be dissappointed about it. But to whine about it in 10 threads or more oh God you're just plain annoying.

lovethemtigers
Yes, I agree the movies themselves were great and very interesting....what we don't like is what they are doing to the character of Jack Sparrow...and all we are doing is just venting our frustrations....and you know just like any typical female....I feel upset about it and 24 hours later I have a new prespective....and my frustration with the trilogy is not one little reason..it actually has nothing to do with J/L ...but all about Jack Sparrow and what it appears they are doing to their character...we are just saying we don't like the fact that Jack was duped by a slip of a stupid girl and that he appears to be a victim of unrequited love and that once again, because he chose to do the right thing....it bit him in the butt....and now in AWE he appears to be a more bitter man because of it...no, not good,.......that's all we are really saying....

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by lovethemtigers

This was be acting on selfish impulse...as most women do most times...I sometimes act before I think....and I've re-read what I wrote and I don't actually feel this way...no matter what happens in AWE I will always treasure DMC and POTC....I just hope they bring back Jack and that he develops through this betrayal and for once does the right thing and is justly rewarded instead of punished....because so far T and T are sending out the message that everytime Jack chooses to do the right thing he gets betrayed, used, stabbed in the back....they need to end it and teach the lesson that in life if you choose to be courageous and to do the right thing..you do come out on top, you win and people love and respect you...not take that trust and twist it to their advantage.....For once...it would be nice to see Jack happy that he choose to be his honest self...

Pirates life fo
Im curious. What was it that was said by T&T that has everyone here crying? Did they give the end of the movie away? Did they say who would end up with who? What was it that they said about Will and Liz? Are they going to end up together?

kiwibird
This: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f69/t430380.html
I don't think people are freaking out any more.

LovelyOne
I have to admit something Johnny said on the special features has got me thinking about what Jack really does stand for..Johnny kinda appears to catch himself out a little bit..Jack has a fertility symbol attached to his belt..he says it then hesitates to answer why Jack has it there, he smirks a bit and says "just....BECAUSE" tries to hold in a grin...why didn't he explain that properly? Everything Jack has on him means something to him in one way or another. That would suggest that Jack one day wants to become a father before he dies.

What an odd thing for JS the ladies man who gets through women like I don't know what, to have on his belt..something that signifies responsibility on a long term basis with one woman.

Johny obviously felt the need to point it out..then hesitated to explain why because he knew people would get suspicious at why Jack Sparrow has that on his belt..and he didn't even explain why he has it there lol

Chiki Mina
oh yeah I forgot you got the DVD Lovely, I hope you're calmed down. Oh and whenever you read this can you please PM (if you can see this lol) I need to talk to you about something-its not about POTC I promise.

LovelyOne
I was never really agitated in the first place..just a bit irritated..I'm not expecting a J/E ending still..but I'll enjoy it either way

PM me with what you wanted to say smile

Mistypirate
I'm glad to see that everyone has calmed down.*sights of relieve*. You were all being paranoid, jumping in to conclusions way to fast. laughing out loud

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I'm glad to see that everyone has calmed down.*sights of relieve*. You were all being paranoid, jumping in to conclusions way to fast. laughing out loud

I Know....i literally had a breakdown u know and since i dont have the DVD yet and they did....well i felt like it was facts rather than rumors u know!! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE feeling!!! sick

Mistypirate
I understand lol, but we should always keep positive no matter what the situation or the outcome is. big grin Put on a happy face and have faith that our ship is going to win.

PirateDiva
JacK and LIZ FOREVER!!!!

mss_mira
i found this and it cleared some things up 4 me
http://summara.blogspot.com/

Mistypirate
Thank you mss_mira

LovelyOne
there's also another little hint for AWE...when they talk about the lock on the chest being a heart closed and a crab open

mss_mira
lol i dont get it?

LovelyOne
Tia has crab claws to find the dutchman its another thing that ties her in with Davy Jones

mss_mira
oh lol now i see thank you<3

katelovespirate
oh my gosh what happened to this forum??? i leave for a few days and come back to find every last shred of hope gone?

CaptinJackLover
no dont worry not ALL hope is gone!
i think this forum is pretty much dead now since weve found out Jack and Liz might not have So much hope erm

katelovespirate
are you serious?

i dont want this forum to die.

we have to have hope, at least that the film will be good and we'll always be able to watch Jack and Elizabeth making out in the hottest scene ever. smile

CaptinJackLover
hahaha too true

but im trying to not let it die and im pretty sure a few others are as well...i bet once we see the trailer and the DVD is released everywhere then we will be having more wonderful dsiscussions

katelovespirate
dude i'm never gonna let hope die. i'm one of those delusional wackos who are convinced Wendy stayed with Peter in Neverland. smile

CaptinJackLover
omg me 2!!!!! ive never thought aboyt her leaving him for her stupid little life back home...ive always pictured their future together in neverlkand...

but we wont ahve to imagin with jack and liz cuz they WILL be together big grin

Mistypirate
Does that makes me a delusional wacko as well? confused I'm kidding laughing out loud

I have faith that they (TnT and Co.) are going to give us a good ending. Or they wouldn't have started this whole J/L thing. smile

CaptinJackLover
they could! if they just wanted to piss millions of people off!

Mistypirate
Well I don't think they are that psycho? confused Should I schedule them an appointment for my Mental Health Therapy Thread?

katelovespirate
smile hooray. rum all around.

remember in the 2003 Peter Pan, when Wendy kisses Peter just before she believes he is going to die? Her line there is "I'm sorry I must leave Neverland and grow up, but this belongs to you, and always will." It's as though she is saying her heart, in that moment, is purely his and belongs with him in neverland, which is a total parallel to the Liz/Jack kiss, because in that moment Elizabeth is acknowledging that she is going to leave Jack and "grow up" aka, make the tough choice, but its clear from the kiss where her heart lies at that moment.

thats just me rambling though. smile i'm a sucker for really cinematic kisses.

LovelyOne
Jack doesnt have the fertility symbol on his belt in 1...hmmm...interesting

LovelyOne
so why did Johnny, designers, terry, gore or what not suddenly think.."ok lets put a fertility symbol on Jack's belt"? for DMC/AWE

and then even discuss it as if its a a subtle hint

also Kate..i personaly think that the last scene was suggesting her heart lies with Jack...imagining we dont know anything about AWE...

and in the commentary T&T both make the point that Will waits for her choice and then he makes his..they also say he spots her expression and is wiling to let everything drop so that she can be happy or something I cant remember properly

didnt they say that Elizabeth wouldnt make her final choice alone in AWE?

all the closure is supposed to be in DMC?? big grin

katelovespirate
yes that seems like far too much evidence to ignore, honestly. the fertility symbol sounds really interesting.... smile

that closure line seems so clear as things not working out in a simple manner. just look at the contrast between the endings of 1 and 2. if the closure was really meant to imply will and liz living happily ever after, it would have been more similar to the ending in 1.

the facts are, elizabeth chose to save Will but her heart lies off the edge of the map. she would risk everything to bring back Jack (and whether thats because she loves him or might love him or is just really good friends with him or just plain feels guilty is immaterial, because the point is, whatever she is feeling at that point is strong enough to push her to risk everything she's got.).

LovelyOne
yeah I agree..and it interests me how they dont actually mention what is going on through Lizzies mind..and they also dont talk a lot about Jack either and what is going through his mind in some scenes where it looks like sometig major is going through it..like his ending

Oh also it says Will is willing to just not think abou himself and allow Liz to go..if I remember correctly..

katelovespirate
gah i cant wait to get the dvd!!!

LovelyOne
Also..You know what..this whole thing about Jack and his ship not resembling freedom anymore??? Isnt that just what the dutchman reprosents to its captain? They cant leave it

It suggests Jack doesnt want that kind of life anymore where he's just tied to his ship

they say that in movie 1 Jack used Liz to escape from shackles and that its tied in with the end of DMC....Jack is shackled to his ship does he see liz an escape from that to him?

LovelyOne
LOL

Gibbs:

"for the love of mother and child Jack WHATS coming after us?" - Jack says "nothing"..and there's a subtle change in the music and he looks at Gibbs as if he's a weirdo for saying that to him laughing out loud

" if becket controls the chest he controls the sea, and bad! bad for every mother's son who calls himself pirate" - to Jack and Liz..liz gives a weird look to Jack here..gibbs looks at the sails twice for some reason and says something about them..may come into play later..

on the canibal island scene I think they cut a line where Jack says "so where are all the cannibal children?"

or something..but it appears on the disney website game

willofthewisp
Are these references to children supposed to imply Jack feels his biological clock's kind of ticking? He wants children? He probably is at that point in his life where he wouldn't mind having some kids around, and it would be so hot to see little kids climbing all over him. I bet he's good with them, considering he's not afraid to make fun of himself or appear just plain idiotic at times.

lovethemtigers
i dug through the archives and found this thread that i started way back when....and look how right on the money we were.....why did i keep ignoring the facts..i should have left this alone just as i swore i was going to do way back in October....then my heart woudln't be breaking so much today...

Ditte3
I'm so sorry.

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by katelovespirate
are you serious?

i dont want this forum to die.

we have to have hope, at least that the film will be good and we'll always be able to watch Jack and Elizabeth making out in the hottest scene ever. smile *sigh8 that thought made me day right there. Thank you kate!! and this forum WONT DIE!!! well, at least me and Pirate Diva wont leave, right? were past obsessed to leave this place. as long as you all stay!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.