Anakin Skywalker runs the Gaunley!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Anakin gets rests between each fights. This is RotS Anakin after turning to the darkside.

1. Boba Fett and Jango Fett
2. Group of Arc Troopers
3. Plo Koon
4. Ki Adi Mundi and Shakk Ti
5. Kit Fisto/Saesee Tiin/Agen Colar
6. Darth Maul
7. Obi Wan Kenobi(RotS)
8. General Grievous(CW)
9. Mace Windu
10. Darth Sidious
11. Count Dooku and Darth Vader

braz
doesnt make it past 1. stick out tongue lol naw, he'd beat the Fetts, but IMO they should be put past the arc troopers and ki adi, but thats just me. cuz Jango killed tons of Jedi in episode 2 right? and Boba Fetts even better.

i say he gets to Obi.

Nikkolas
Given tiredness and the fact he was not thinking clearly, he most likely loses to Mace. If he can keep his head, he dies against Palpatine.

Darth Martin
braz, although I respect your opinion I must say I would put ARC troopers above the duo. The ARC troopers have blaster rifles(varying from mini gun-like,ak like), pistols, tasers, remote and timed mines, tasers, and other gadgets.

I'd say he beats Obi Wan because he's simply more powerful. Darth Maul will be tough but he can pull it off. I think DM will be alot harder to beat than Obi Wan. GG is a powerhouse(this is CW GG before getting injured by Mace). He took on 5 jedi and held his own and clearly had the upper hand and was killing them. While I think w/ the force Anakin will prevail he will be very tired afterwards. I think Mace is a little more powerful than Anakin. Not sure about Sids but Anakin is not getting past the Count and The Dark Lord of the Sith.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
braz, although I respect your opinion I must say I would put ARC troopers above the duo. The ARC troopers have blaster rifles(varying from mini gun-like,ak like), pistols, tasers, remote and timed mines, tasers, and other gadgets.

I'd say he beats Obi Wan because he's simply more powerful. Darth Maul will be tough but he can pull it off. I think DM will be alot harder to beat than Obi Wan. GG is a powerhouse(this is CW GG before getting injured by Mace). He took on 5 jedi and held his own and clearly had the upper hand and was killing them. While I think w/ the force Anakin will prevail he will be very tired afterwards. I think Mace is a little more powerful than Anakin. Not sure about Sids but Anakin is not getting past the Count and The Dark Lord of the Sith.

what are arc troopers? i was thinking they were just some standard kind of storm trooper or something. and IMO obi n anakin was pretty much a stalemate watching the movie.

Darth Martin
They are like the elite of the clones. I guess you've never seen the Clone Wars tv series.

Captain REX
What's a Guanley?

General Kon-El
Loses at 5.

Prodigal Knight
What's the setting????

I would say he makes to Obi-Wan and would probably fvck up or he definately dies to Mace.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Captain REX
What's a Guanley? typo embarrasment

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Prodigal Knight
What's the setting????

I would say he makes to Obi-Wan and would probably fvck up or he definately dies to Mace. Defuinateley not Mustafar, how about Tatooine.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Loses at 5. Darth Sidious killed them in a matter of seconds. I'm sure Anakin could do the same but it would take a little bit longer.

Faunus
If by some fluke he manages to get by Kenobi, Mace would slaughter him.

Darth Martin
I agree.

Escape81
Originally posted by Faunus

Anakin slaughtered Count Dooku in a lightsaber fight, who - according to you - is superior to Mace. At the risking of making an A>B>C debate, where do you get this logic from?

Not disagreeing with you, but I'm curious.

darthsith19
1. Wins with some trouble
2. How many equals a group?
3. Wins
4. Wins with trouble
5. If this is EU Tiin, Fisto and Kolar they win, otherwose Skywalker wins.
6. Anakin will likely be very tired and possibly injured. Maul likely takes him if he makes it this far.
7. If he makes it here he goes down for sure.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by darthsith19
3. Wins
4. Wins with trouble
6. Anakin will likely be very tired and possibly injured. Maul likely takes him if he makes it this far.
7. If he makes it here he goes down for sure. He is healed between each fight too. And about the ARC troopers, let's say 15.

JaehSkywalker
3. Wins
4. Wins with trouble
7. If he makes it here he goes down for sure.

agreed.

2... hmm... i dunnno for sure though. 15 ARC troopers... hmm....

Council#13
Force crush the lot of them (ARC troopers). yawn

darthsith19
15 ARC's! Anakin goes down at 2, you know how strong ARC's are? 2 ARC's equal at least Jango Fett. 7 Jango's beat Anakin for sure. Jango's pretty much equal to AOTC Kenobi. AOTC Kenobi is more than 50% as strong as ROTS Anakin. No way in hell Anakin gets passed the ARC's.

Council#13
They were trained by Jango, but they aren't as good as him. A powerful Force-Crush could snap all their throats at once.

Darth Martin
thank you

zephiel7
Originally posted by Faunus

darthsith19
Originally posted by Council#13
They were trained by Jango, but they aren't as good as him. A powerful Force-Crush could snap all their throats at once.
What, just like Mace snapped Jango's neck in an instant? And Vader snapped Boba's neck when they fought? No, so he couldn't snap all their encks in an instant.

kamikz
Actually, with the force Vader could do anything with Boba, he even stated that it was never a real match, because he could have done anything with him with the force anytime. (Like he did in the end, keeping him to the ground, he was toying with him).

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
Actually, with the force Vader could do anything with Boba, he even stated that it was never a real match, because he could have done anything with him with the force anytime. (Like he did in the end, keeping him to the ground, he was toying with him).
If Vader could have simply ended the fight with a simple Force Choke then why didn't he?

kamikz
Good question, if he said he could have ended the fight instantly and that it was never a fair match because Vader could've used the force, why didn't he? He clearly chose to fight him with just a saber, you saw in the end that he used the force to hold his body down when he didn't before, and I'll repeate the lines "it was never a fair match".

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
Good question, if he said he could have ended the fight instantly and that it was never a fair match because Vader could've used the force, why didn't he? He clearly chose to fight him with just a saber, you saw in the end that he used the force to hold his body down when he didn't before, and I'll repeate the lines "it was never a fair match".
But it was a fair match. Vader wanted the thing they were fighting for extremely badly. He wouldn't have messed around with Boba if it meant risking the artifact they were fighting over, which it did. If Vader ever said it wasn't a fair match cause he choose not to Force Choke him then he is only justifying why it was so close. And it wasn't super close but it was pretty close, close enough that I'm certain 15 ARC's could take Vader without alot of trouble.

Faunus
Originally posted by Gideon
Anakin slaughtered Count Dooku in a lightsaber fight, who - according to you - is superior to Mace. At the risking of making an A>B>C debate, where do you get this logic from?

Not disagreeing with you, but I'm curious.
For one, I'll argue that fight with you anyday, as I'll get to doing in a bit.

Secondly, by your same logic, Mace should be able to defeat Yoda, because he floored the Sith who oufought him. Ventress should be able to kill Anakin - because she defeated Obi-Wan, who beat his apprentice - and consequently would be able to take Dooku. ABC arguments don't work, period.

And third, I seem to remember Obi-Wan tearing Anakin apart on Mustafar, so I don't see why he wouldn't be able to do it again.

Darth Subjekt
I didn't see him "tear Anakin apart" on Mustafar...I saw him get lucky that Anakin made a bad choice and waved his saber for a second and a half to cut off some limbs.

And Anakin thrashed Dooku in ROTS, and no, Dooku was not a victim of circumstance, he was a victim of an enraged superior duelist. Nowhere in the movie did we see Sidious tell Dooku he'd help him and tell him to go easy on Anakin, and since YOU said that you cant use the novel as a viable source (which is where that statement was made), then it didn't happen. According to GL, Dooku just didn't know Siduois' ultimate goal and plan, so we're to assume that he was fighting for his life.

Gideon
Alright, Faunus. Just getting some insight into what you were thinking.

And, yeah, like Subjekt said, Dooku fought against Anakin to the best of his ability, but just got pwned.

I can't wait to see your response.

DoucheFace
Anakin would make it to kenobi, but would struggle on him, i say kenobi ntakes him.

kamikz
But it was a fair match. Vader wanted the thing they were fighting for extremely badly. He wouldn't have messed around with Boba if it meant risking the artifact they were fighting over, which it did. If Vader ever said it wasn't a fair match cause he choose not to Force Choke him then he is only justifying why it was so close. And it wasn't super close but it was pretty close, close enough that I'm certain 15 ARC's could take Vader without alot of trouble.

Hey, don't ask me why Vader didn't stop the fight directly, that can only Vader answere, but you said he couldn't do it, but he apparently could as he did it in the end, and even said that he could have done it whenever, that it never was a fair match.

Prodigal Knight
I concur with darthsith. If somehow Anakin makes it past # 2 then he dies at # 9.

darthsith19
Vader was only trying to intimidate Boba. If he really could have done it at any time then he would have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.