The strongest protagonist character in manga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onigami79
Hi, I want to discuss about the strongest character from each manga( I mean the most powerful protagonist character), like Samurai Deeper KYO, BLEACH, Getbackers etc. Now, I want you to compare which of protagonist characters is the most powerful due to his unlimited power or his unstoppable destructive power he has ? I'd like to say > True Demon Eye Kyou. He's a True Mibu Clan. A true Mibu Clan has an unlimited power so he can do everything he wants but sometimes he must reach it by violence. His mind and soul is imprisoned by his Demon blood so he becomes a demon god. This level can surpass the gods. He 's unstoppable except they kill each other as they're from the same clan. But Kyou is different from them.He wants to protect his friends but his demon god unleashed can also destroy the world. Luckily, Yuya saves him so he can overcome his Demon blood and becomes Aka no Ou possessing the power of Demon God.
So, I will prior to Kyou. How about you guys? Who's your most powerful protagonist manga character ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I watch Pokemon
Kami Tenchi.

Tenchi is the protagonist f his series and at full potential he is Omnipotent, basically the GOD of his Multiverse.

Haruhi
SDK characters aren't that great compared to characters like Goku. Not in the least. And Goku is nothing compared to Tenchi Muyo w/his LHW, letalone his kami form, which makes him the god w/cap G in his multiverse.

Remulous
(sigh)...Im gonna say it...GOKU!!! Holy shit, here it comes...RUN!!!

Captain SEX
Mew-Two could beat Goku.

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Captain SEX
Mew-Two could beat Goku.

It's sad because it's true. sad

Mind Rape FTW. shifty

Endless Mike
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Kami Tenchi.

Tenchi is the protagonist f his series and at full potential he is Omnipotent, basically the GOD of his Multiverse.

Except for the little detail that the Tenchi OVAs are the true canon and the manga follows a completely different storyline....

So it's not manga.

With that said, I would nominate Dark Schneider from BASTARD!!

Haruhi
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Except for the little detail that the Tenchi OVAs are the true canon and the manga follows a completely different storyline....

So it's not manga.

Ah, good one. Majin Dark Schneider is awesome.

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Endless Mike

So it's not manga.

This is kind of off-topic.

But who do you think is the weakest comic book character that could beat Dark Schneider? confused

Endless Mike
Probably Doctor Strange

konte66
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
It's sad because it's true. sad

Mind Rape FTW. shifty

pokemon it gay!!!!! and DBZ is retarded!!!!

Captain SEX
Your spelling skills are gay, to the max.

So is your avatar, by the way.

Sado22
That would be GUTS from Berserk. he takes on gods and demons with a 6 foot sword AND WINS.
bad ass.

Remulous
Goku's the greatest. No protagonist can beat him. I have yet to see a protagonist that can challenge Goku's might.

Onigami79
If Kyou becomes Onigami(Demon God), his power and speed will increase. His power is unlimited !!! And his speed ? I can't imagine that !!! I'd like to say that Onigami Kyou's power and speed is equal to Super Saiyan Son Goku 4's.

cloud_99
Originally posted by Captain SEX
Mew-Two could beat Goku.
how could that happen?????

cloud_99
Originally posted by konte66
pokemon it gay!!!!! and DBZ is retarded!!!!
wtf is your problem cuten down dbz and other anima
dbz is wat ispired most of the anima today

Haruhi
Originally posted by Remulous
Goku's the greatest. No protagonist can beat him. I have yet to see a protagonist that can challenge Goku's might.

Majin Dark Schneider would rip a new one in Goku with ease. Just by FLYING he destroyed galaxies in his wakes. He flies several times the speed of light and can attack just as fast w/his high powered spells. Plus he has 200 auto regenerating shields that withstand galaxy-level shots with ease, that instantly regen after being attack. And should he die, he can will himself back to life. He also has reality warping powers.

And Onigami Kyou? Are we talking about Samurai Deeper Kyo? Pfft. He's NOTHING compared to Goku.

Onigami79
Onigami Kyou ( I mean> true Demon Eye Kyou surpassing gods and becoming onigami ( demon god ) ) has his unlimited power and lightning speed but he has no heart when battling his enemies so he can kill his friend too !! (That's his risk ). But he's similar to Son Goku because his will to be much stronger than ever. His weakness is >he can't fly !!! yes

Onigami79
BTW, what about Amano Ginji aka Raitei ??? Can anybody tell about him ? I just want to know. huh

Remulous
Originally posted by Haruhi
Majin Dark Schneider would rip a new one in Goku with ease. Just by FLYING he destroyed galaxies in his wakes. He flies several times the speed of light and can attack just as fast w/his high powered spells. Plus he has 200 auto regenerating shields that withstand galaxy-level shots with ease, that instantly regen after being attack. And should he die, he can will himself back to life. He also has reality warping powers.

. If Broly can wipe out galaxies in seconds and he was only Ultra Super Saiyin Goku should have no problems doing the same and even more seeing as how he can go Super Sayain 4 and Golden Ozaru. Goku moves faster than light, faster than fast, he can teleport to any location he wants no matter how far. Gotenks has the power to warp reality just by screaming and Goku's stronger than them. Goku warps reality just by going Super Sayin 3. The Spirit Bomb will absorb Gokus' energy Scheiders' and every other living thing and destroy Schnieder. If Goku dies he can instant transmission back to the living plane. His power was so strong it could be senced heavily in the after life yet Goku was in the living plane. Goku will teleport inside Schnieder, power up and blow him to bits, teleport to the after life and do it again.

I watch Pokemon

Haruhi
If Broly can wipe out galaxies in seconds and he was only Ultra Super Saiyin Goku should have no problems doing the same and even more seeing as how he can go Super Sayain 4 and Golden Ozaru. Goku moves faster than light, faster than fast, he can teleport to any location he wants no matter how far. Gotenks has the power to warp reality just by screaming and Goku's stronger than them. Goku warps reality just by going Super Sayin 3. The Spirit Bomb will absorb Gokus' energy Scheiders' and every other living thing and destroy Schnieder. If Goku dies he can instant transmission back to the living plane. His power was so strong it could be senced heavily in the after life yet Goku was in the living plane. Goku will teleport inside Schnieder, power up and blow him to bits, teleport to the after life and do it again.

Oof. This post was a beating with the amount of wanking.

Brolly destroyed galaxies in seconds? That's nice. Aside from the fact that he isn't even canon, Majin Dark Schneider did the very same thing as well. Only easier, because all he did was simply flying, and that alone generated enough power to wipe out galaxieS.

Teleportation? Useless. It takes him time to actually figure out a location he wants to go to, and that generally requires him having been there first.

Goku is not immortal. If he dies, he stays dead. He can't go back to the living plane. Otherwise there wouldn't have been a need to resurrect him.

Spirt Bomb is useless as it takes forever to do too. By the time Goku is finished absorbing enough power, he'll be a piece of meat on the ground.

Goku did not warp reality, ever. Neither did Gotenks. He opened a hole in the time space chamber, but that's it.

Also, Dark Schneider can truly teleport between dimensions and unlike Goku's slow ass, his really IS instant.

Stop wanking Goku.

Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Goku.

SSJ4 Goku isn't even real, so don't bring that.

Emperor Ashtar
I'm pretty sure goku could crack dimensional barriers, since gotenks did it.

Haruhi
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I'm pretty sure goku could crack dimensional barriers, since gotenks did it.

SSJ3 Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku, which by canon, is the most powerful form he ever obtained. So, Goku cannot do it. I can see Mystic Gohan maybe being able to do something like that, but not SSJ3 Goku.

Dark Schneider can do something like that, only he can rip open a hole from hell and/or heaven.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Haruhi
SSJ3 Gotenks is stronger than SSJ3 Goku, which by canon, is the most powerful form he ever obtained. So, Goku cannot do it. I can see Mystic Gohan maybe being able to do something like that, but not SSJ3 Goku.

Dark Schneider can do something like that, only he can rip open a hole from hell and/or heaven.

I guess your right but, reality warpers appear in dbz towards the end.

I watch Pokemon

Haruhi
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I guess your right but, reality warpers appear in dbz towards the end.

But that's not reality warping.

Emperor Ashtar
Oh, ok never mind then.

Blaxican
Originally posted by cloud_99
how could that happen?????

Mind rape. TK.

Goku has no defense against either.

Remulous

Haruhi
Canon doesn't matter the feat only proves that Ultra Super Saiyian power is capable of destroying a galaxy, Goku can go Super Saiyin 3, that's a hell of a lot stronger than Ultra Super Saiyain. Hardly anyone in DBZ has destroyed a galaxy becuase it was never nesessary. The fight didn't even take place in the destroyed galaxy it took place on New Vegeta which is in our galaxy acording to DBZ. I'm not saying that Goku can do the exact same thing as Brolly I'm saying he can do it better. Goku can basicly resurrect, he cen teleport in and out of the afterlife. Dark Schneider is said to be the strongest sourcer in the world while Goku is said to be the strongest warrior in the universe. You guys can continue to hate on Goku all you want but Goku is the man and D.Schneider isn't even a Protagonist.

Er...what? Dark Schneider is the main character of Bastard!! i.e. protagonist. Do you even know anything about Bastard!! at all to say something as retarded as "DS isn't the protagonist?"

Goku CANNOT teleport in and out of the afterlife. He can teleport to the various worlds in DBZ (like the Kai world), but not magically come back to life after being killed. Whereas, Majin Dark Schneider can simply will himself back to life. Not that he has to, seeing as how he has 200 freakin autoshields that regen immediately after being attacked and are able to withstand at least galaxy level shots.

And if you've read Bastard!!, you'd know DS stopped being a mere sorcerer long, long ago. He's a cosmic being now, even surpassing the highest level of angels in Bastard!! Oh, and before you even think about blurting "but Goku surpassed the gods of his" keep in consideration that the so-called "gods" in DBZ haven't done crap, nor are they capable of a fraction of what the higher ups in Bastard!! can do. So stop fanwanking Goku already.

Btw, if Goku was the man, how come he died so many freakin times in the manga and needed help from people to take out certain baddies?

Emperor Ashtar
Haruhi, forget about it, DBZ fans have no sense of logic.

lightness
kyo wins with his badassness alone

I watch Pokemon

Blaxican
Originally posted by Blaxican
Mind rape. TK.

Goku has no defense against either.

erm

Goku dies.

Remulous
Goku only died twice and only one of those times he died in an actual fight."Er...what? Dark Schneider is the main character of Bastard!! i.e. protagonist. Do you even know anything about Bastard!! at all to say something as retarded as "DS isn't the protagonist?" I made the mistake of mixing up protagonist and antogonist and the 15 minute rule wouldn't let me correct my mistake, my figgen bad, damn! "Haruhi, forget about it, DBZ fans have no sense of logic". Anti DBU people are serious haters beyond belief who will never admit to DBZ beating anybody who isn't exeptionally weak or posses worldly powers. I don't even know why I try. I've never seen so many DBZ haters in my life.

Haruhi
Goku only died twice and only one of those times he died in an actual fight."Er...what? Dark Schneider is the main character of Bastard!! i.e. protagonist. Do you even know anything about Bastard!! at all to say something as retarded as "DS isn't the protagonist?" I made the mistake of mixing up protagonist and antogonist and the 15 minute rule wouldn't let me correct my mistake, my figgen bad, damn! "Haruhi, forget about it, DBZ fans have no sense of logic". Anti DBU people are serious haters beyond belief who will never admit to DBZ beating anybody who isn't exeptionally weak or posses worldly powers. I don't even know why I try. I've never seen so many DBZ haters in my life.

*sigh* Nobody here is hating on DBZ. But the fact is, a lot of people who like DBZ generally tend to wank a character up past what actually happens. The fact is, there are tons of characters who can ONE HIT even the powerful SSJ3 Goku, Gotenks, Buu, Mystic Gohan, Vegitto and so on. However, the problem is when people refuse to admit to that and continue to block out the truth with exagerrated crap.

DBZ isn't the be all, end all of powerful anime/manga characters. That's all there is to it.

Blaxican

Your right, you shouldn't even try. You should jus tgo away and take your Goku wanking with you.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.