Dick-eater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Great the Vraya
What should I say here...reccomended by Roland ermm

Röland
Thanks, now you make it sound like I am a dick-eater. weep

I just suggested it to be a smart ass and figured since we had pussy-eater and ass-eater someone should just make dick-eater. srug

Great the Vraya
srug How is my small mind supposed to understand the sarcasm in your typing.

=Tired Hiker=
You are all a bunch of Richards heads!

Röland
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
srug How is my small mind supposed to understand the sarcasm in your typing.

Guess? erm

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Röland
Guess? erm but I did guess and I guessed wrong srug

Röland
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
but I did guess and I guessed wrong srug

Oh well, just keep the thread going. shrug

Great the Vraya
mkay srug

Great the Vraya
Looks like dick eater is a dying breed. I suppose people would rather consume sphincter's or drink vaginas or eat large intestines *sigh* sad

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
Looks like dick eater is a dying breed. I suppose people would rather consume sphincter's or drink vaginas or eat large intestines *sigh* sad

Drink vaginas??? Now how the hell is that possible? confused shifty

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Drink vaginas??? Now how the hell is that possible? confused shifty sneaky little bastard ninja

Great the Vraya
Oh my jesus, my thread hasn't been closed...and neither have any of the other...eating threads ermm

FoxMeister
eat my FACE!!

redcaped
You got pretty faces there hiker! Closing

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Röland
Thanks, now you make it sound like I am a dick-eater. weep

I just suggested it to be a smart ass and figured since we had pussy-eater and ass-eater someone should just make dick-eater. srug
That's clever. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.