Dizzy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazycunt
Hi, I have an important question that I need help with. I'm a 17 year old female and I seem to be really sick. First of all, I went to the doctors friday and got medication for my bladder infection, so thats all done with. But I seem to have this never ending cold, my head always hurts, and all day today i've just been dizzy no matter what I do. I sit, stand, or even lay down and i'm still dizzy.
I have another doctors appointment Monday, but my friend is really worried about me and thinks I should go in the E.R.
I was just wondering if you may have any idea what could be wrong with me. Any information would be helpful...

Thanks

=Tired Hiker=
You are probably going to die in your sleep tonight. erm

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
You are probably going to die in your sleep tonight. erm indeed erm

just kidding

honestly i don't know what it is. If it hurts really bad or you are extremely light headed than yeah, you should go to the ER. Either way, you should see a doctor about that.

Röland
Speaking of bladder infections my friend once went around to everyone bragging that he gave his girlfriend a bladder infection and he thought it was good if you did it.

Yeah, he's an idiot.

~Flamboyant~
Originally posted by crazycunt
Hi, I have an important question that I need help with. I'm a 17 year old female and I seem to be really sick. First of all, I went to the doctors friday and got medication for my bladder infection, so thats all done with. But I seem to have this never ending cold, my head always hurts, and all day today i've just been dizzy no matter what I do. I sit, stand, or even lay down and i'm still dizzy.
I have another doctors appointment Monday, but my friend is really worried about me and thinks I should go in the E.R.
I was just wondering if you may have any idea what could be wrong with me. Any information would be helpful...

Thanks Go to a medical forum. thumb up

=Tired Hiker=

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
Go to a medical forum. thumb up There's a medical forum?

Röland
Yeah, Hiker is the mod. ermm

crazycunt
What?
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
There's a medical forum?

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
Go to a medical forum. thumb up There isn't a medical forum...dumba$$

FoxMeister
why is a woman called crazycunt??

Slay
Originally posted by FoxMeister
why is a woman called crazycunt??
Because she is one? shrug

Council#13
laughing out loud Weird. ermm

FoxMeister
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/5585/fohreally3344dh7.gif

most likely

redcaped
Let that wolf bite you...immortality

Kongu Dude

Thanks
Try my Drugs. no expression

ladygrim

Thanks usually dizziness is caused when u have problems with your ears...

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
You are probably going to die in your sleep tonight. erm

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by ladygrim
usually dizziness is caused when u have problems with your ears...
You've always spelled like that? shrug

ladygrim
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
You've always spelled like that? shrug yeeeep

Kongu Dude
yeeeep
I see. hmm

I mean...

i c.

ladygrim
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
I see. hmm

I mean...

i c. no expression

Kongu Dude
no expression
ermmcry

RogerRamjet

Thanks

if it's not an allergic reaction to the medication... another possible reason could be a thrombus in your head...i mean if you feel really sick and have the urge to throw-up and constant dizzyness are common symptoms...my suggestion...get a blood test right away just to neutralize all eventualities...

BlackSunshine
ermmsrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.