Sphincter consumer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mišt
sleeping

Great the Vraya
Wow, Storm is probably going to be really pissed when she comes back on.

=Tired Hiker=

Mišt
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Finally a thread where I actually feel like I belong! happy

This one goes out to you Hiker jam

Röland
Originally posted by Great the Vraya
Wow, Storm is probably going to be really pissed when she comes back on.

Great the Vraya
unfortunately I'm going to have to share the blame. Damn you roland and your manipulative dickeating thread making tricks of whateverness.

=Tired Hiker=
unfortunately I'm going to have to share the blame. Damn you roland and your manipulative dickeating thread making tricks of whateverness.

I totally changed the name of my vagina drinker thread because I'm a huge pussy. smile

Barker
Mist. party34

no expression tongue_ss

Röland
Not my fault.

Kram3r
This thread should be up for an award of some sort. Nobel Peace Prize perhaps?

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Kram3r
This thread should be up for an award of some sort. Nobel Peace Prize perhaps? oh, you're funny no expression

Kram3r
oh, you're funny no expression

What? Still upset because no one cared about you posting first? I see you didn't do it in this one. Good to see you learn from your mistakes. smile

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Kram3r
What? Still upset because no one cared about you posting first? I see you didn't do it in this one. Good to see you learn from your mistakes. smile Oh, that's who you are. Thought I recognised the avvy. Sorry for that yesterday, I was tired as hell.

Kongu Dude

FoxMeister
is this just a series of threads that are just testing the boundary's of social intercourse (is there another word for that because i really need a better one so that people don't think i am referring to shex)

Kongu Dude
shrug

ladygrim
What ????

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by ladygrim
What ???? Originally posted by Kongu Dude
shrug

SelphieT
I'm sure Storm won't be pissed.

Kongu Dude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.