lies lies lies....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
Ive had enough with the lies! first Norrie and Liz is a lie (although i must admit most of us were quite happy bout that in COTBP)...then Will and Lzi is a lie...and now weve just discovered JE is a lie!(r at least MOST likey is)

ive had enough with it! i think they should just put JE together and make everyone happy! they must stop lying to us! they need to stop making us think JE is NOT gonna happn...

although im angry i still think we all have the hope still in us...u just need to look a bit deeper inside and u will find it

evilm0nki3
She'll end up with the Monkey by the end of it all..

Mistypirate
I think its time for a break. This forum has become really depressing. I feel like not wanting to be here. sad

evilm0nki3
haha i dont even read all those posts..

im tired of reading why they should be together and how stupid t&t are...

so i dont! hehe

crazychic
ya but i guess thats what the producers or whatever draws our attention to ALL the lies which is sooooooooooooo not true so i totally agree w/ you

evilm0nki3
They were probably trying so hard not to laugh in that commentary..

just making up random crap..

hehe

sailorleo
huh? what's going on now?

SarahB
Originally posted by sailorleo
huh? what's going on now?

apparntly the producers/writers hav been lyin to us....

SarahB
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
haha i dont even read all those posts..

im tired of reading why they should be together and how stupid t&t are...

so i dont! hehe

joker lolsmile

coolmovies
Dont belive in everything people say

willofthewisp
Uh, I don't think anyone really believed Liz was going to get with Norrie any time soon. Most of us pegged her to end up with Will at the end. Or Jack. Just to be technical.

*jcd*gmc*
YOU PEOPLE NEED TO CALM DOWN in my THERAPY forum!! I just posted it, and I need people to post. PLEASE!!crybaby

T.Maria
hehehe

once again we're at our fort-nightly dose of insane shinanigans!!! big grin

ever notice that as soon as everyone gets all high spirited, theres something to knock us back down??

Bah Humbug, i say!!!!!

at the end of the day these men are going to lie their lily-white assess off!!!

The whole second movie lead us to that climax with liz/jack.
NOW the writers have the audiences attention...they WANT us to be panicking about it, because the more we panick, the more we speculate, the more we end up going crazy and we NEED to see how the trilogy will end because we all want to know who ends up with who....

its all a plan!!!big grin

they WANT us to be thinking crazy $h!t because when we do we are talking about the movie....and when we are talking about the movie the writers have $ signs in their eyes because they know we are going to want to see this film!!!

they're clever, ill give them that smile

sparrobethroxmy
OMG T. Maria i love you pic forgot what it is called but the pic at the end of your post it's so CUTE and true lol eek! big grin stick out tongue

willofthewisp
I think the problem of love triangles in all movies could be easily fixed if writers would actually be adventurous enough to put in MORE THAN ONE FEMALE CHARACTER!!! I don't know why guys have to outnumber girls and why a group in an action movie can't consist of more than one girl. It doesn't make it any more dramatic to have one girl because with at least two, THERE ARE MORE POSSIBILITIES! Jeez, Liz isn't the only girl out there. 3 men should not be head over heels in love with her.

willofthewisp
PS: That's why we invented some new girls in POTC4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.