DBZ Krillin and 18

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ross Wyatt
Hi. I am a pretty big DBZ fan and I know my shit. Just pointing that out. Anyway, does anyone have anything to say about these 2? Come on, you know you do....

Oh sweet! Peanut butter jelly time! Happy Dance

boobsmagee
LOL! well it shows the power of love considering a man fell in love with an android, but what i nver understood IS HOW DOES A SHORT BALLD MAN HAVE SEX WITH A ROBOT AND MAKE A BABY LOL! i just nver understood that and i cant figure it out

Ross Wyatt
Damn man I can help you out wit dat. 18 isnt really an andriod...sorta. She was originally human but Dr.Gero did some kinda opperation and made something of her robotic or somethin. She still has a...y'know...and she also still has her...y'knows...anyway can someone paste a pic of these 2?

Gregory
Heh

dirkdirden
They call him Big K for obvious reasons. You have to HUGE in the pants to satisfy an android.

Kero_Co
Krillin has always been my favorite character. I just wish the people around him didn't get so many power boosts. I would have loved it if Kirllin was able to seriously take part in some of the later bouts.Instead he retires and has a freak baby.

Gregory
DBZ would have been better with less proposterous power boosts.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Krillin has always been my favorite character. I just wish the people around him didn't get so many power boosts. I would have loved it if Kirllin was able to seriously take part in some of the later bouts.Instead he retires and has a freak baby.

Piccillo is in the same boat.........Damn sayans.

Ross Wyatt
Piccilo deserves more respect.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Ross Wyatt
Piccilo deserves more respect.
Word. he got pist on big time.

Adult Swim Guy
I thought it was stupid because of the hole story line and she must be good i always wondered if any of the other androids smacked that all on the floor.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
I thought it was stupid because of the hole story line and she must be good i always wondered if any of the other androids smacked that all on the floor. I bet 17 hit that tell it got soar.

Vim
Originally posted by boobsmagee
LOL! well it shows the power of love considering a man fell in love with an android, but what i nver understood IS HOW DOES A SHORT BALLD MAN HAVE SEX WITH A ROBOT AND MAKE A BABY LOL! i just nver understood that and i cant figure it out

That's because of the translation from Japanese to english, In japanese, the term is actually "artificial human" which would be something like a clone... but in a robotic type form. Besides, who knows with Akira Toriyama's logic... especially in the DBZ universe! Just accept it and don't dwell on it long enough to actually picture the two ... Uh making a baby...

Ross Wyatt
Yes I am.

Adult Swim Guy
lol me to dude gang bang

King Kandy
The power boosts late in the series suck. They really do.

In the Namek/Frieza saga, they could all contribute. that one was the best.

Kero_Co
I know. I really think it should have ended with the cell saga with goku gone for good and his son walking in his footprints. After the cell saga none of the classic dragonball chracters(yamcha,krillin, chaotzu, etc) ever fought and there wouldn't be the embarrasment of the great saiyaman. Back on topic, Krillin is awesome. He's funny, bald, gets all the hot ladies and was the strongest human on earth for a long time. He was also fun to play as in budokai. Then this happened.

Ross Wyatt
LOL! Krillin looks like Albert!

Captain SEX
no wai smile

But yeah, the Saiyans were party shitters.

Ross Wyatt
What does that mean?

DarkDethbringer
due Krillin has only been teh strongets human at one point in history. When he got his power boost from Guru. Then Tien quickly became stronger again, as Tien is the only Human who continued to train into GT

Kero_Co
Well, technically, even though he was reincarnated from buu, Uub is still human and therefore the strongest human in DB.

Ross Wyatt
Dammit your right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.