EU Boba Fett runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
okay, Mr Fett gets 5 hours of prep time and all of his standard equip/weapons including: Mandalorian armor, jet pack w/ concussion rocket launcher, EE-3 carbine laser, wrist-mounted flamethrower, wrist rockets, fibercord whip with a grappling hook, sonic beam weapons, numerous blades, gas pellets, grenades, a pulse cannon, lock breaker, battle computer, macrobinocular viewplate, gauntlet control panel, motion sensor and an antenna on helmet.

and the fights in Mos Eisley.

1. Han Solo

2. Chewbacca

3. IG-88

4. 50 Rebel Troops

5. 15 Jedi(on same level of the ones Jango killed in Ep. 2)

6. Luke Skywalker

7. Darth Maul

8. Darth Vader

9. Mace Windu

10. Darth Bane

Captain REX
He gets to 4 before I'm unsure.

If he can separate them and systematically take them out one by one, occasionally blasting them away with rockets to get groups of them, the 50 Rebel troops go down easy.

The Jedi, though, that might be tough.

Which Luke, btw?

Prodigal Knight
4 depending on where everyone is and stuff.

He dies at 5 because 15 Jedi is hard to stop especially since Jango was right in front of Coleman with good shooting aim, and 15 Jedi would be all over him. Unless the Jedi are all scattered...

kamikz
Seeing as Luke is kinda low (at least not the first)on the list, I would suspect that it is around ROTJ Luke level.

And I would suspect that 50 blaster bolts coming in would kill him, unless they are scattered and he can take them out like Rex said. 15 jedi seems to be to much, I mean, if they all focus the force on him, what's he gonna do?

braz
yea this is ROTJ Luke. and the troops are split up into 5 groups of 10

Darth Martin
Fett is destroyed at the 15 jedi. Darth Maul, Darth Vader, Mace Windu, and Darth Bane would whoop his *** so hard it wouldn't even be funny.

Captain REX
Well, I'm not sure about the 15 generic Jedi.

I mean, Jango was killing Jedi with his barehands and went through quite a few of them.

braz
Originally posted by Captain REX

I mean, Jango was killing Jedi with his barehands and went through quite a few of them.

exactly what i was thinking.

kamikz
Originally posted by Captain REX

Yeah, he went through about 3, and they went on him 1 on 1, right after the other fell! 15 jedi at once, nope, Boba ain't winning that!

braz
Originally posted by kamikz
Yeah, he went through about 3, and they went on him 1 on 1, right after the other fell! 15 jedi at once, nope, Boba ain't winning that!

yea, i never even saw Attack of the Clones, so i couldnt judge personally, i just heard he killed alot of em. but if ur right, i say Boba Fett stops at the jedi then

Captain REX
There's always the possibility that he's splitting them up, like the 50 trooopers.

Darth Subjekt
well yea....virtually mindless clones and Jedi are very similar, no problem at all. stick out tongue

Broke Beat
not for Jango or Boba apparently

braz
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
well yea....virtually mindless clones and Jedi are very similar, no problem at all. stick out tongue

*Rebel Troops

wink

so yes, they would get pwned. clones prolly would too but it'd be a better fight.

Darth Subjekt
my bad...sad *punches self in face*

i just saw troopers, and for some reason assumed clones...

Darth Martin
The Rebels seemed pretty well organized in the ESB on Hoth but were overwhelmed by the amount of snowtroopers and Imperial Walkers.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The Rebels seemed pretty well organized in the ESB on Hoth but were overwhelmed by the amount of snowtroopers and Imperial Walkers.

yea the Imperials were litterally 'above' them ^_^

darthsith19
Unless Boba gets like as strong as ROTS Sidious or something in the EU the 15 Jedi take him down hard.

braz
has anyone read Bloodlines? and if so, is it any good or worth buying..?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.