Silver vs. Mewtwo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Two physic users battle it out. Silver the Hedgehog faces off against Mewtwo. A being from the future fighting an everlasting battle against Iblis against the clone of the world's strongest pokemon.

Can Silver take down Mewtwo? Can Mewtwo withstand the power of Silver? Is the genetic pokemon too power? Is the hedgehog of the future to cunning? Who wins?

wiccan999
I'm saying Mewtwo for the win, he has wickedly powerful telekinesis.

Mesirus
Mewtwo, the hedgehog of the future was good yep yep, but i'd think mewtwo is more powerful

ESB -1138
I agree.

ESB -1138
Okay to make this match even Silver becomes...

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/esb1138/SuperSilver.png

Captain SEX
Can Sonic block telepathy? Whats stopping Sonic from getting hurled into the sun? Or mind raped?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Captain SEX
Can Sonic block telepathy? Whats stopping Sonic from getting hurled into the sun? Or mind raped?

1.) This is Silver who is also physic
2.) Why do people like saying mind raped?

Captain SEX
Just being Physic doesn't mean your resistent. Alakazam is physic, but he got tooled by Mew-Two.

And "Mind raped" is a funny word.

ESB -1138
So you are saying Mewtwo isn't resistant to Super Silver's physic assaults.

And........yeah mind raped is kind of funny.

Captain SEX
I don't know.

Mew-Two has resisted psycic attacks before. I'm not so sure about Silver... on the other hand.

Tek888
MEWTWO >>>>>>>>> any character from sonic
sorry to say this, but many other pokemon would be fair opponents to silver, and one of the strongest is madness

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Tek888
MEWTWO >>>>>>>>> any character from sonic
sorry to say this, but many other pokemon would be fair opponents to silver, and one of the strongest is madness

You are saying that MEWTWO >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the unlimited power of the 7 Chaos Emeralds used to make Silver into Super Silver who is invincible with unlimited power.

Tek888
if we are talking about super silver, its different

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.