Five Years!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
z0mg!

I've been on KMC for five years now as of yesterday (almost forgot!), and I've had a lot of good times.

Thanks to Raz, for creating this awesome board.

Thanks to Ush, for pushing to make those RPG sections back in 2001 so that I had a place to join in when I did. Galder, Ares, Talin, and Coll salute you! stick out tongue

Thanks to my fellow RPers, from way back in the day to now, for making the experience fun and making a lot of pointless banter with my characters. stick out tongue

Thanks to those that expressed interest in the GenFic's creation, as well as the recent competitors in the Competitions, which I'm still trying to figure out how often they will be run...

Thanks to Lana for being so damned cool and joining me in bitching at stupid people. eek!

Thanks to the OTF for providing a place to despise then cut loose in.

And then a poke at Ken and Stefan, just because they're really that cool.

And Irene as well, because damn, I want to move to Canada. wink

And then to all those who no longer attend KMC that I miss seeing around the board.

BlackSunshine
you have no life! eek! wink

Congrats really! hug

Captain REX
I know I don't. stick out tongue

Kongu Dude
Congratulations, REX. w00t

AC/DC'S_LVR
congrats

masterkit
Originally posted by Captain REX
z0mg!

I've been on KMC for five years now as of yesterday (almost forgot!), and I've had a lot of good times.

Thanks to Ush, for pushing to make those RPG sections back in 2001 so that I had a place to join in when I did. Galder, Ares, Talin, and Coll salute you! stick out tongue

Thanks to my fellow RPers, from way back in the day to now, for making the experience fun and making a lot of pointless banter with my characters. stick out tongue

Thanks to those that expressed interest in the GenFic's creation, as well as the recent competitors in the Competitions, which I'm still trying to figure out how often they will be run...

Thanks to Lana for being so damned cool and joining me in bitching at stupid people. eek!

And then to all those who no longer attend KMC that I miss seeing around the board.

Kool...smile wink

Blanka
congrats

sammii
{{omg ive just realised its nearly a year for me lol excluding my few month gap}}

{{well done}}

Sanctuary
Congratulations. sanckitty

Lana
Woohoo I'm cool and a b!tch! eek!

You're such a dork stick out tongue

Anc once my novel's done eating my brain I'll help you work out how often to do the competitions, since I've done a few on here in the sig forums and stuff.

FoxMeister
z0mg!

One day you are on Google Searching for something and then Five Years later you have done nothing and you are still posting

TOH
Congrats! beerw00t

Tptmanno1
Nicely done Rexmiester...

Fallen Jedi
z0mg!

I've been on KMC for five years now as of yesterday (almost forgot!), and I've had a lot of good times...

...And then to all those who no longer attend KMC that I miss seeing around the board.

just for you i'll make an apperance. stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
I didn't realize your membership was so prehistoric KMC eek!

Congrats!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi

OMG FJ!!! hug

Barker
Thank god for Rexes. 13

Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
shock

Wolflet
z0mg!

Five years, wow, go you! eek! glomp

Captain REX
Mary Mother of God, FJ appeared! icon5 And it's all my fault. eek!

Thanks for marveling at my lack of a life, everyone. big grin

LethalFemme
Happy KMC Birthday Sex.happy

Wolflet

Hey, you can grill droolio

Vathu
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tequilaaaaaaa

Okay I have to go now. ninja

You didn't know I was here ;Waved hand.; Heh. Jedi mind trick.. Works everrrrry time..

Strangelove
Hey Rex!!! It's been great seeing you around for the three years thta I've been around stick out tongue

Congrats on your half a decade big grin

My god....some of use might still be around when this board is 10 years old messed

Lana
Originally posted by Strangelove
Hey Rex!!! It's been great seeing you around for the three years thta I've been around stick out tongue

Congrats on your half a decade big grin

My god....some of use might still be around when this board is 10 years old messed

If KMC's still around then, I know I certainly will be stick out tongue ermm

Strangelove
Originally posted by Lana
If KMC's still around then, I know I certainly will be stick out tongue ermm Same here srug

Fallen Jedi
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
OMG FJ!!! hug

eek!

i've been held captive in a ice-cream sculpted igoo for the past several months. glare i finally had to eat my way out. icecream

Originally posted by Barker

shock

yes, darlz? eyes

its my calling to wow and astound. swank

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by Lana
If KMC's still around then, I know I certainly will be stick out tongue ermm
I think we'll juuuust be finishing up the PT episode...

Lana
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
I think we'll juuuust be finishing up the PT episode...

laughing out loud if we're lucky...

Captain REX
Not even. We'll be a quarter of the way through.

And very true, Wolflet.

Well, four more years until KMC is 10.

Mišt
Well arent you a KMC s|ut? nahuh

7 months until Im 4 touched

Strangelove

PandoraMomo
Happy anniversary Rex.
*hugs*
You dork...

Naz
eek! Congrats, Rexy!

Tptmanno1
Not even. We'll be a quarter of the way through.

And very true, Wolflet.

Well, four more years until KMC is 10.
Ehh, I'll bet it'll be more than that..

Lana
Halfway?

Mr. Bacon
Happy 5 Year man smile

Tex
5 Years!?!
I remember your first post like it was yesterday! cry

§P0oONY
z0mg!

I do believe I do not fit in to any of those catagories named and thanked...

Screw you Rex, screw you in the face.... no expression

Or Congratulations... Either's good.

dave_kodak
5 years is a long time to be doing something.
however, it is Rather neat you'd stick to it for so long.
the longest Ive ever done something has been a MMO i play and I've been at it for almost 3 years.
congrats to you (if you feel this is something worth being "congrats" worthy, and if not, too damn bad)

Strangelove
Originally posted by Tex
5 Years!?!
I remember your first post like it was yesterday! cry shock I swear I didn't even know that you were still around, Tex

Piggle Humsy
z0mg!

5 years! shock
Congratulations for not deserting us! happy

_huggle_

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by sammii
{{omg ive just realised its nearly a year for me lol excluding my few month gap}}

{{well done}}
{{omg thats so kool lol}}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.