I'm a worry wart!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
Right, so not this Friday, but the following Friday after that Zach, Mandy, Darrin, and I are going to get 1 or 2 hotel rooms somewhere in Sheperdsville and I don't want my parents finding out. I'm trying to figure out a way to get my parents to believe that I'm going to Mandy's house but I'm scared that they won't buy it considering Zach and I go out EVERY Friday together. I'm stuck on what to do. I know they'll ask for Mandy's number and Mandy said that her Mom would vouch for me and say that I was over there but if Mom calls and Mandy's Mom says I'm out or something, then she'll call back and my Mom/Dad will get suspicious so I'm stuck on what to do there! I was thinking about giving them (if they ask for Mandy's number, which they will) Mandy's Cell Number and I think that's the best solution I've come up with yet. I don't know. I'm a worry wart and I just wish that I could go ahead and ask them and get this off of my mind so I wouldn't have to worry for the next two weeks but I can't. I want to rip my hair out, lol.

P.S. Yes, I'm bad!

FoxMeister
Shouldnt this be in the "I Dont Really Give a Damn" Forum because here it isnt really essential and isnt at all that darn interesting so next time you want to make people suffer your long life story tell your dog or some animal that doesnt really understand you and still has a defence mecanism if and when they get so darn bored with your voice droning on about something that didnt even HAPPEN or if it did.... isnt really an intersesting chapter in your sad sad life

PS. Stop making threads

boobsmagee
well isnt three way calling where three people are all talkign on the phone at once? so when using this or w/e its called does everyone have to have three way calling or only the person they called? hard to get at what im saying but maybe ull catch on, but for some reason i dont think this will work lol

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Shouldnt this be in the "I Dont Really Give a Damn" Forum because here it isnt really essential and isnt at all that darn interesting so next time you want to make people suffer your long life story tell your dog or some animal that doesnt really understand you and still has a defence mecanism if and when they get so darn bored with your voice droning on about something that didnt even HAPPEN or if it did.... isnt really an intersesting chapter in your sad sad life

PS. Stop making threads
Simple solution: **** off!

boobsmagee

PS. Stop making threads

if u dont like her threads dont read them -.-

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by boobsmagee
stick out tongue I didn't know he could hear my voice through typing anyway!

Kelly_LS
edit

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Simple solution: **** off!
You know people who give advice usually dont take it themselves so i wont give you the whole "no you **** off" because i am better than that but you, actually engaging in that kind of comeback makes you the worst kind of Internet being

FoxMeister
Originally posted by boobsmagee
I didnt actually. i just read the first sentance and knew it was just one of those threads that no one will answer to except for me and some other person who likes to stick with the bad thread maker

Kelly_LS
You know people who give advice usually dont take it themselves so i wont give you the whole "no you **** off" because i am better than that but you, actually engaging in that kind of comeback makes you the worst kind of Internet being
You make no sense whatsoever, kiddo.

FoxMeister
stick out tongue I didn't know he could hear my voice through typing anyway!
Yes because i cant read and have to listen to you over the internet. I actually cant hear you and if i did i would probably cut my ears off because i couldnt bare the shrill voice that was screaming down my earhole

Kelly_LS
Yes because i cant read and have to listen to you over the internet. I actually cant hear you and if i didnt i would probably cut my ears off because i couldnt bare the shrill voice that was screaming down my earhole
Speaking of comebacks, you have the worst insults ever. I suggest you learn some grammar skills as well. Ignored!

FoxMeister
You make no sense whatsoever, kiddo.
Kiddo?? Sense? This is coming from someone who likes to post her really really bad story of her day onto the internet just so that people can see it... not really a thread

FoxMeister
Speaking of comebacks, you have the worst insults ever. I suggest you learn some grammar skills as well. Ignored!
Here we ****ING GO. grammer this grammer that. this is not a ****ing spelling contest. I HAVE WON. the grammer remark is the last fighting breath of the opposition because they know they are wrong

BlackSunshine
Well I would suggest just giving your mom your friends cell phone number just to avoid trouble. And, just curious, dont you have to be 18 or something to get a hotel room?

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Well I would suggest just giving your mom your friends cell phone number just to avoid trouble. And, just curious, dont you have to be 18 or something to get a hotel room?
Zach's 18 babe. stick out tongue But yeah, I was thinking on that but what if she asks to talk to Mandy's Mom? Hmm...I don't think she would. I'm pretty sure that'd work, as far as I'm concerned; giving her Mandy's cell. Now my next obstacle is actually asking my Mom about going to her house, and her not questioning me if I really AM going to Mandy's. stick out tongue

FoxMeister
Lol. this isnt interesting

BlackSunshine
Zach's 18 babe. stick out tongue But yeah, I was thinking on that but what if she asks to talk to Mandy's Mom? Hmm...I don't think she would. I'm pretty sure that'd work, as far as I'm concerned; giving her Mandy's cell. Now my next obstacle is actually asking my Mom about going to her house, and her not questioning me if I really AM going to Mandy's. stick out tongue

o ok well I didnt know he was 18. Honestly, thats something you really shouldnt hide from your mom. It is kinda disrespectful to lie about something like that. Because if she does find out shes not gonna trust you anymore and shes not gonna let you go anywhere with anybody. Think about it seriously, what if something happened and she didnt know where you were?

Raven Guardia
o ok well I didnt know he was 18. Honestly, thats something you really shouldnt hide from your mom. It is kinda disrespectful to lie about something like that. Because if she does find out shes not gonna trust you anymore and shes not gonna let you go anywhere with anybody. Think about it seriously, what if something happened and she didnt know where you were?

I agree yes

Kelly_LS
I know it's lying and disrespectful but you're only a teenager once, lol. This is something I've been looking forward to and wanting for a really long time and now that the chance (hopefully) has come, I'd like to take it and hang onto it.

Punkyhermy
Tell them the truth. If they are the kind of parents who are apparently involved or want to be involved in what their kid does, they ought to know. You owe them that much. And why'd you be resorting to sneaking behind their backs and lying to their faces if it was something that was totally okay for you to indulge in?! confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

There's no right way to do a potentially wrong thing. Your a teenager once but newsflash:You only really need one chance to mess up big.

Impediment
*edit*

BlackSunshine
I know it's lying and disrespectful but you're only a teenager once, lol. This is something I've been looking forward to and wanting for a really long time and now that the chance (hopefully) has come, I'd like to take it and hang onto it.

Yeah you're only a teenager once but that doesnt make it ok for you to lie to and disrespect your parents. I've was a teenager too but I honestly was not disrespectful to my parents. I did lie about things every once and a while but it didnt get me anywhere and it just got me into more trouble. I think, like PH said, ask them about it and if she says no theres nothing you can do about it. Don't lie to them and tell em you're gonna be somewhere else. If something does happen and you're somewhere other than where you said you were gonna be its just gonna make it 10 times worse for you.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Tell them the truth. If they are the kind of parents who are apparently involved or want to be involved in what their kid does, they ought to know. You owe them that much. And why'd you be resorting to sneaking behind their backs and lying to their faces if it was something that was totally okay for you to indulge in?! confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

There's no right way to do a potentially wrong thing. Your a teenager once but newsflash:You only really need one chance to mess up big.
Tell them the truth? If I even just mentioned something along the lines of this then I'd get my ass in deep.
Yeah you're only a teenager once but that doesnt make it ok for you to lie to and disrespect your parents. I've was a teenager too but I honestly was not disrespectful to my parents. I did lie about things every once and a while but it didnt get me anywhere and it just got me into more trouble. I think, like PH said, ask them about it and if she says no theres nothing you can do about it. Don't lie to them and tell em you're gonna be somewhere else. If something does happen and you're somewhere other than where you said you were gonna be its just gonna make it 10 times worse for you.
Well, I'm willing to take that risk. Nothing has happened before when I've been with Zach and I know there's always that chance but it's not a certainty. I rarely ever lie to them anyway. I'll take full responsibility if something happens, and I doubt it will. I just want to spend the night with the person I most care about.

Ana P
Zach is your Boyfriend?

Bardock42
People should stop making their lives to be like Sit-Coms....for their own sake obviously, I enjoy it.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Ana P
Zach is your Boyfriend?
No.
Originally posted by Bardock42
People should stop making their lives to be like Sit-Coms....for their own sake obviously, I enjoy it.
Explain how I am doing so. I'm just worried about getting caught while going somewhere with Zach...not a ****ing crisis.

Bardock42
No.

Explain how I am doing so. I'm just worried about getting caught while going somewhere with Zach...not a ****ing crisis.

Yes, okay. It is a typical sit-com teenager situation though. Maybe you got sucked into it. But I doubt it. Just be honest.

~Flamboyant~
o ok well I didnt know he was 18. Honestly, thats something you really shouldnt hide from your mom. It is kinda disrespectful to lie about something like that. Because if she does find out shes not gonna trust you anymore and shes not gonna let you go anywhere with anybody. Think about it seriously, what if something happened and she didnt know where you were? I agree.Originally posted by FoxMeister

PS. Stop making threads I also agree.

Kelly_LS
Yes, okay. It is a typical sit-com teenager situation though. Maybe you got sucked into it. But I doubt it. Just be honest.
"....Hi Mom. Mind if I go stay at a hotel room with Zach Friday?"
*Dad murders me and then Mom revives me, and then murders me herself*

Bardock42
"....Hi Mom. Mind if I go stay at a hotel room with Zach Friday?"
*Dad murders me and then Mom revives me, and then murders me herself*

Oh right. Then...wait..what about not staying in a Hotel room with Zach on friday?

Naz
You remind me of Boy Meets World, or Malcolm in the Middle. Where Malcolm and Resse will do something and then try to cover it up, but their parents always find out, and then they get grounded, and like two episodes later everyone forgets about it. Except in your case when they find out they won't forget about it.

Ana P
No.

Who is he?

I don't mean to be in all your business stick out tongue

You don't have to answer wink

Soleran
Save yourself the money and time, nail each other in the back of a car and call it a night.

Save money and piece of mind.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
You remind me of Boy Meets World, or Malcolm in the Middle. Where Malcolm and Resse will do something and then try to cover it up, but their parents always find out, and then they get grounded, and like two episodes later everyone forgets about it. Except in your case when they find out they won't forget about it.

I like Malcolm in the Middle.

Originally posted by Soleran
Save yourself the money and time, nail each other in the back of a car and call it a night.

Good call.

Kelly_LS
Oh right. Then...wait..what about not staying in a Hotel room with Zach on friday?
What about STAYING in a hotel next Friday with Zach?
Originally posted by Naz
But...it's not a certainty that we'll get caught. I've done plenty of things without my parents knowing. CRAZY things!
Who is he?

I don't mean to be in all your business stick out tongue

You don't have to answer wink
The guy that I care for more than anything and wish I could have, lol.

Doesn't cost me anything, and if it helps, Zach's loaded. And that doesn't sound like a half bad idea but every time he and I are out together my gay curfew is 12:00. If we were to do this, we could cuddle, who the hell doesn't like to cuddle and sleep side by side the whole night?

Bardock42
What about STAYING in a hotel next Friday with Zach?

With being dishonest?

You know the options what do you need help with from people on KMC?

Good options:

- Ask your parents for permission. Get your arguments straight.
- Do not go and do something else fun.

Bad options:

- Lie to your parents and go out to stay in a Hotel with Zach

Kelly_LS
With being dishonest?

Good options:

Bad options:

Can you tell me that you've never done something big before?

Soleran
If we were to do this, we could cuddle, who the hell doesn't like to cuddle and sleep side by side the whole night?

I don't!

The only real benefit to the hotel that I see is easy morning sex, other then that it's just a pain in the ass.

Like I said you're better off to just get laid in the back of the car rather then worry about being grounded and losing out on sex for a few weeks because of the ordeal.

Bardock42
Can you tell me that you've never done something big before?

Depends. What do you define as something big? Something that I did knowingly against my parents will to get pleasure while it being absolutely trivial? Hmm, yeah, sure I did lie to my parents. Sometimes. I didn't tell them I'd be somewhere else though to do something they would be opposed to. IT was small things, things that did not inflict with their duty to keep me secure.

Ana P
The guy that I care for more than anything and wish I could have, lol.

Does he know you like him? Doesn't sound like he's too much interested in you if you are not in a relationship togather and you're going to a Hotel with him...

How long have you two known each other?

Bardock42
Does he know you like him? Doesn't sound like he's too much interested in you if you are not in a relationship togather and you're going to a Hotel with him...

How long have you two known each other?

How does him going with her to a Hotel room somehow not sound like he's interested?

Ana P
How does him going with her to a Hotel room somehow not sound like he's interested?

I mean long term.

Soleran
I mean long term.

She's in highschool, long term is several months.

Of course he's interested, he wants to get laid wink

Punkyhermy
With being dishonest?

Good options:

Bad options:

I agree.

You KNOW full well you are doing something sketchy. THAT is the problem here. Why is doing the right thing so hard for you apparently? Do you have to spend the night with this guy? WHAT happens if you don't? confused

Bardock42
I mean long term.

Probably not a marriage thing. But he seems interested enough. Don't you think? And as Soleran said, he sure wants to get laid.

Ana P
Well not marriage but she said she really really really likes him and he probably doesn't feel the same way.

So...

I guess it is a High School thing and it's all for "FUN" and such. Something to remember 10 years from now big grin

Bardock42
Well not marriage but she said she really really really likes him and he probably doesn't feel the same way.

So...

I guess it is a High School thing and it's all for "FUN" and such. Something to remember 10 years from now big grin

Why do you think that? He goes out with her a lot apparently. And want s to have sex with her. I don't see an implication wither way. For all I know he might be madly in love with her but shy.

Kelly_LS
I don't!

The only real benefit to the hotel that I see is easy morning sex, other then that it's just a pain in the ass.

Like I said you're better off to just get laid in the back of the car rather then worry about being grounded and losing out on sex for a few weeks because of the ordeal.
....True. He does have a Monte Carlo. droolio

Depends. What do you define as something big? Something that I did knowingly against my parents will to get pleasure while it being absolutely trivial? Hmm, yeah, sure I did lie to my parents. Sometimes. I didn't tell them I'd be somewhere else though to do something they would be opposed to. IT was small things, things that did not inflict with their duty to keep me secure.
It could be. What does this have to do with security though?

(auto quote)

Yep, I told him. I've known him since 6th grade. We just started talking again near the beginning of this school year.

quickquote=7799913](auto quote)

yes Like every other man.

(auto quote)

Nothing really happens if I don't stay the night with him. I just have really wishful thinking.

(auto quote)

Oh lord no, my dear. He's a ladies man, is what the problem is. He is in no way shy.

WTF is wrong with these quickquotes?

Ana P
I didn't know they went out a lot.

I wouldn't know. This is me speculating.

But I guess they are Friends With Benefits or something along those lines.

I'm done I'll just monitor wink

Bardock42

It could be. What does this have to do with security though?

Oh lord no, my dear. He's a ladies man, is what the problem is. He is in no way shy.

They do not know where you are. That has a lot to do with security. It is idiotic to try to lie to your parents about such things.

Well, maybe he really is not into you then.

Oh and quickquotes only work on the page the quotes are on. Or at least my observation seems to imply that.

Kelly_LS
They do not know where you are. That has a lot to do with security. It is idiotic to try to lie to your parents about such things.

Well, maybe he really is not into you then.

Oh and quickquotes only work on the page the quotes are on. Or at least my observation seems to imply that.
I won't disagree on the idiot thing.
That's retarded!

Bardock42
I won't disagree on the idiot thing.
That's retarded!

I am not sure what you are replying to. But, hey, it is your life. If you think it is necessary to go out, then do it, I can jsut state that I wouldn't and why I wouldn't.

And yes, but it is the way it is...if you are referring to the quickquotes. Things get more complicated if you can't use them.

Kelly_LS
I am not sure what you are replying to. But, hey, it is your life. If you think it is necessary to go out, then do it, I can jsut state that I wouldn't and why I wouldn't.

And yes, but it is the way it is...if you are referring to the quickquotes. Things get more complicated if you can't use them.
Would you?

Soleran
....True. He does have a Monte Carlo. droolio

Wow I hope it isn't a mid 80's carlo.

I hope he doesn't have a mullet and listen to Guns and Roses (Apettite for Destruction.)

You are in the sticks it sounds like.............

Bardock42
Would you?

No. But I do not enjoy such events necessarily. I am also a good boy. My parents like me. And well, even more so, if I'd ever have asked them to let me they would have.

Kelly_LS
Wow I hope it isn't a mid 80's carlo.

I hope he doesn't have a mullet and listen to Guns and Roses (Apettite for Destruction.)

You are in the sticks it sounds like.............
No, it's a newer model. Guns'n'Roses kicks ass though! He doesn't have a mullet, his hair is really short. He actually has black people hair.

No. But I do not enjoy such events necessarily. I am also a good boy. My parents like me. And well, even more so, if I'd ever have asked them to let me they would have.
Well, you're lucky on that part then. I guess it's the whole 'you're a guy' thing. Or it could just totally be our parents. Mandy's Mom actually doesn't give a rats ass, lol. They've actually went to a hotel room before. So that's why Mandy said her Mom would vouch for me. I've gotta make up a damn epic!

Röland
Since Zach is a "ladies man" as you say it sounds like he just uses you for sex, I have no problem with this if that's how you want the relationship to be but if you like having sex with him and like to see him you shouldn't go behind your parent's back just to go to a hotel.

If your parents find out you probably won't be seing Zach anytime soon. Why don't you just go over to your friends house, since her mom is pretty much encouraging you guys to go to the hotel, she says she will cover for you if your parents call, I'm sure she won't mind if you have sex at her house.

fini
ummmm, I must have missed something a long while ago.... but umm, kelly?? did u and ur bf/finace breakup????

sorry if i real late in finding this out heheehe

edit: whoops i guess you two did.

back to the topic at hand, How bout going to the hotel on the weekend during the day, so u wont get caught spending the night out. Its an idea. hehe

Mišt
I didnt read all the thread, but whats the big deal about staying at a hotel? confused Im not giving advice on what you should do, but if it was me I'd just do what I wanted to do instead of worrying about what my parents are going to get pissed off over.

Seriously Kelly, its your life, not your parents, I think you are old enough to make your own decisions on what to do with yourself and if your parents dont like it then tough cookies. You are almost 18 right? Start taking control of your life and do what you want, you want to look back in 10 years and think of everything you missed out on just because your parents didnt want you to do it? If they do find out you spent the night out and go spaz, tell them chill out.

LanceWindu
No, it's a newer model. Guns'n'Roses kicks ass though! He doesn't have a mullet, his hair is really short. He actually has black people hair.

Black peoples hair...? Double U Tee Eff...could you not just say short curly, sometimes coarse, hair?

Council#13
Right, so not this Friday, but the following Friday after that Zach, Mandy, Darrin, and I are going to get 1 or 2 hotel rooms somewhere in Sheperdsville and I don't want my parents finding out. I'm trying to figure out a way to get my parents to believe that I'm going to Mandy's house but I'm scared that they won't buy it considering Zach and I go out EVERY Friday together. I'm stuck on what to do. I know they'll ask for Mandy's number and Mandy said that her Mom would vouch for me and say that I was over there but if Mom calls and Mandy's Mom says I'm out or something, then she'll call back and my Mom/Dad will get suspicious so I'm stuck on what to do there! I was thinking about giving them (if they ask for Mandy's number, which they will) Mandy's Cell Number and I think that's the best solution I've come up with yet. I don't know. I'm a worry wart and I just wish that I could go ahead and ask them and get this off of my mind so I wouldn't have to worry for the next two weeks but I can't. I want to rip my hair out, lol.

P.S. Yes, I'm bad!

Yes.... I... know these people.... no expression

Kelly_LS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.