Darth Maul vs Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Who wins?

kamikz
I would say Maul. He has shown damn good swordsmanship, and he is tough as hell, doubt he'd go down to some force powers easily!

Prodigal Knight
Yep it's Maul

Crado
Maul, though it would probably be close.

darthsith19
I said Maul, though it would be really, really close. But Maulw as trained to kill Jedi and I'm betting his saber skills are ahead of Plo's. Plo's electric judgement won't effect Maul and I doubt Maul will be greatly effected by any of Plo's other Force powers.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by kamikz
I would say Maul. He has shown damn good swordsmanship, and he is tough as hell, doubt he'd go down to some force powers easily!

Mider999
why wouldnt the electric judgement hurt maul

((The_Anomaly))
Maul has done some pretty amazing stuff all things considered, like owning the Black Sun, and killing Qui-Gon.

Conversely, Koon has done nothing, and after all the nothing he accomplished, he got shot down and died a pitiful death.

Maul wins.

kamikz
Originally posted by Mider999
why wouldnt the electric judgement hurt maul

Maul got hit by two handed sith lightning by a pretty powerfull night sister, still he ignored the pain and cut her in two. I don't see him reacting any differently to Plo's, except he might even block it with his saber!

KILLA420
plo doesnt even have a chance

Prodigal Knight
He does have a chance, and it'll be kinda close by Maul runs away with this.

DoucheFace
Maul wins.

Davin Maul
Maul would pawn Koon. In one of the books- Shadow Hunter maybe, he says that he wishes to fight one of the good Jedi Masters like-- Plo Koon or Mace Windu. Maul would be pumped for this. Plus, it seems to me that Koon isn't the speedy type and Maul would run circles around Koon and slice him.

It would be a good fight to see in the movies though

General Kenobl
Yea the apparent winner is Darth Maul.

End.Of.Thread.

kamhal
Maul owns smile

zephiel7
Nooo dooodz!!111

Teh Plo Kun has teh ELecTriC JudJemeNit!!! Zaaap! He winzzzz!!!

Mider999
that sister sounds weak if her lightning couldnt hurt maul, i would not wanna fight windu if i was maul either id get owned.

kamhal
Maul onws smile (again lol)

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Maul will win in this fight. I believe that he is more powerful then Plo Koon.

darthsith19
No, Maul would not get owned by TPM Windu, as a matter of fact, he would win. The TPM novel says that Qui-Gon rivals TPM Windu and Maul beat Qui-Gon when he wasn't at his full strength. Now, ROTS Mace vs. Maul would be a different story...

kamhal
Yeah, right, maul beats windu... In your dreams maybe... Anakin also said obi-wan was "as strong as windu" in AOTC, yet not even in ROTS he was as good as him with the saber... And Qui-Gon was not even at his max, his powers were already decreasing...

darthsith19
Anakin was being an idiot. The TPM novel states that Qui-Gon is nearly as pwoerful as Maul, there's no contradiction to that since we don't know how strong Windu is in TPM except Shadow Hunter puts Anoon Bondara above Mace in saber combat, and Maul beat her, and Mace didn't seem that imperssive in Jedi Council: Acts of War, which took place just a year before TPM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.