Freeza VS Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ross Wyatt
Who'd win...who'd win...who'd win..... confused

Soljer
What the **** kind of question is that?

Cell, even in his most imperfect form, 15/10.

Ross Wyatt
hey I was just asking and maybe not. Frieza was training in hell along with Cell so you dont know that. Freiza could probably kill him with one shot. Think before you make stupid posts will yah?

Haruhi
Originally posted by Ross Wyatt
hey I was just asking and maybe not. Frieza was training in hell along with Cell so you dont know that. Freiza could probably kill him with one shot. Think before you make stupid posts will yah?

Uh, right. Cell wins. It's not a stupid post, it's actuality.

I watch Pokemon

That was filler.

Cell wins 10/10.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Cell was training as well. Freiza wouldn't stand a chance, think before you make stupid thread. Besides Goku defeated Freiza going Super Saiyan. Gohan defeated Cell going Super Saiyan 2.

Ross Wyatt
I still think Frieza could beat him, but Broly could beat them both.

Remulous
I think by the end of the anime they were pretty much equal but in the manga Cell will crush Freeza easily, Cell does have Freeza's cells and powers along with damn near everybody elses in DBZ.

Ross Wyatt
Yes but Gohan was able to beat him. Explain dat homez?

Haruhi

Because Gohan was more powerful?

Miroku Herko
Cell becouse he killed goku even if it was tosafe the planet and friends becouse he was going to blow up....and it was the longest saga of dbz

Kayne Archeron

because Super Saiyan 2 is more powerful than Super Saiyan 1, regardless of who you are

Ross Wyatt
Cell only killed Goku because...hmm...I think It was like a suicide mission or something. Damn I dont know. Can we talk about something else now?

Miroku Herko
no

Haruhi
Cell only killed Goku because...hmm...I think It was like a suicide mission or something. Damn I dont know. Can we talk about something else now?

Doesn't matter. Cell would've eventually killed Goku because he was stronger.

Miroku Herko
yah cell is the second stringest villian in the dbz saga buu is frist

Adult Swim Guy
this is easy cell would win no dought because freeza got beat by ssj and cell got beat by ssj2 and he can go ssj witch i think would kill freeza.

Captain SEX
Wolverine would win.

Ross Wyatt
GTFO Wolverine sucks ass Goku would just blow him to pieces. Oh and Cell would of never killed Goku if Gohan would of just killed him already. Broly is the strongest villian of DBZ! Dont like it, kiss your own ass I'm outta here.

Haruhi
GTFO Wolverine sucks ass Goku would just blow him to pieces. Oh and Cell would of never killed Goku if Gohan would of just killed him already. Broly is the strongest villian of DBZ! Dont like it, kiss your own ass I'm outta here.

No he isn't. Buu is.

And Cell was stronger than Goku. Nuff said.

Ross Wyatt
he isnt anymore. Goku got rid of Cell in DBGT. And Broly could kick Buu's ass. Nuff said.

Captain SEX

Wolverine >>> Every DBZ character, Marvel, and DC character combined. He could beat them all at once.

Haruhi
he isnt anymore. Goku got rid of Cell in DBGT. And Broly could kick Buu's ass. Nuff said.

I meant Goku would've been killed by Cell during the Cell saga. Not way into the future.

And Buu is stronger than Broly, especially considering that Broly isn't even a canon character.

And DBGT sucks ass. Don't even mention that crap when discussing DB.

Ross Wyatt
I'll mention whatever I want to as long as it doesnt break the rules. Talking about DBGT doesnt. And wolverine? beating guys like Goku, Ryu(Capcoms Street Fighter), Ryo(???'s K.O.F), and othe rguys like that? You need to lay off the drugs.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Captain SEX
Wolverine >>> Every DBZ character, Marvel, and DC character combined. He could beat them all at once.

despite the fact that Superman could just throw Wolverine into the sun along with any other character...

as far as other characters go, probably in one-on-one's, but definately not by himself

Ross Wyatt
I hate X-Men.

Captain SEX
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
despite the fact that Superman could just throw Wolverine into the sun along with any other character...

nah, WOlverines fanboys are too powerful for Supes. Logan would ass rape Super Man

Ross Wyatt
Logan is a ****ing fagget

Nicca
in the movie Janeba when freeza comes back gohan killz him in one shot with out the use of ss1 or ss2 so cell wins with out breaking a sweat

Ross Wyatt
Gohan could easily kill him with one shot also. You know we'll never really know, considering that DBZ is just a cartoon.

spencerspider
lol i know...cell is stronger, plain and simple

WrathfulDwarf
Yet another reason why certain VS. threads are not allowed.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.