Jack's Pathetic Ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
Whatever happened to the rumor about Jack sailing off into the sunset with his two hideous ex-girlfriends? I don't get it. I'd heard about it and was about to sing kumbaya at the therapy forum, 'til I heard about all that Jack and Liz and Will and Norrie and Tia crap. All the stuff that people were bringing up got me to forget about all the Scarlet and Giselle crap. Two different things. Which one do I believe? I don't get it! I'm confused!!

LovelyOne
LMAO!! I just commented on this in a thread too laughing out loud

mss_mira
honestly i dont think that will happen

Jcksparrows
That's lame... that's just - lame. And Jerry Bruckheimer doesn't usually do things lame, right? He better not screw it up now.

CaptinJackLover
too true....he isnt stupid like that...well at leats i hope....no i dont hope...he wont mess up! we must BELIEVE! lol

willofthewisp
They shouldn't give two bit players like that such a significant end. Disney hasn't messed with hookers since 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (why do all the sailors pick up whores?) and something about a threesome just doesn't seem wholesome, even for a pirate movie.

Seriously, if Giselle and Scarlett didn't know about each other in the first movie and smacked Jack around for it, do you really think they'd be content to share him? That would be cutting their profits in half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.