Constitutional Convention?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Does anyone know anything about this horrible chain of events? Happy Dance You see I need to do a project and i'm not very good. I checked google and it was terribly dissapointing. I also checked with jeeves and he was somewhat useless. I would really appreciate it if you could tell me something about what happened. if you know I mean.

Strangelove
Well, the time has probably come and past, but the First Constitutional Convention was the one that wrote the Declaration of Independence. The 2nd was the one where the Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution

Fishy
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Does anyone know anything about this horrible chain of events? Happy Dance You see I need to do a project and i'm not very good. I checked google and it was terribly dissapointing. I also checked with jeeves and he was somewhat useless. I would really appreciate it if you could tell me something about what happened. if you know I mean.

Wiki knows everything... Well somethings at least

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Convention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.