Top Ten Pilots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
List your top ten here.

Darth Martin
bump

Rampant ox
Count Dooku. The way he got that droid to pilot the Solar Sailor was truly spectacular. stick out tongue

From that list though either Anakin or Luke. I would probably favor Anakin though.

Council#13
You realize that Dooku didn't actually pilot his own ship? stick out tongue

I'd have to say Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker, followed by Saesee Tiin or Han or Luke. After that, Obi-Wan or one of the two before him.

Broke Beat
Why arent Wedge Antilles and Soontir Fel on this list?

They're by far the best pilots, better in my opinion than anakin and any other force-user, because they dont have the force to augment their abilities, and anybody else because well..... they're legendary starfighter pilots, who led legendary starfighter squadrons. but personally i think Soontir Fel is the best.

Baron Soontir Fel

http://www.starwars-holonet.com/holonet/dictionnaire/photos/perso_fel_soontir_1.jpg

Took the 181st Tie Fighter Squardon, which was one of the worst in the imperial fleet, and turned it into an elite squadron, he was also the leader of the elite tie fighter Saber Squadron, and when he was captured, and defected to the rebellion he was apart of Rogue Squadron, before returning to the empire to become a General in the Imperial Navy under Admiral Thrawn and his later successors.

Darth Subjekt
Cause Anakin was the best star pilot.

Captain REX
I'd put Baron Soontir Fel underneath Anakin, but he's at least within the top five. The next would go to Saesee Tiin or Han Solo.

kamikz
NJO Luke could pilot a ship better than a full crew thanks to the force, plus being a great pilot even without knowing of the force and all, practically always racing on his free time and being in Rouge Squadron!

Darth Martin
Oooops, I forgot Wedge Antilles. But I have no knowledge of the other guy.

Darth Subjekt
a nine year old human pod racer...the only human that can do it...nuff said.

Ogami Itto
Han Solo - he even snuck up on the "best star pilot in the galaxy" and ****ed his shit up ! And he's a non force sensitive. Anakin probably wouldn't be that spectacular if he didn't use the force, although it obviously didn't help him much at the battle of Yavin

Darth Subjekt
No, Han just had the dopest ship...but he was a good pilot, but not better than Anakin. And the fact that he's not a force sensitive is irrelevant, it doesn't matter why someone is good, just that they are.

I could say, oh Anakin could pwn Yoda if Yoda wasn't force sensitive...does that make much sense?

Ogami Itto
well yes it does actually.

I mean fair enough if ALL the pilots in the poll were Jedi but their not which gives them an advantage over non sensitives

Darth Subjekt
no, you just have to take in consideration the level on which they performed. Out of non force sensitives, yes, I'd say Han would be the best, and Ankin for the reverse, but the ship doesn't do anything then what the pilot makes it do. So in that essence, using the force doesn't matter. Just the reaction time of which the pilot responds with.

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
but the ship doesn't do anything then what the pilot makes it do. So in that essence, using the force doesn't matter. Just the reaction time of which the pilot responds with.

Hmmm so using the force doesn't help you pilot a ship?BS! The Force would give you better reaction times!

it appears Qui Gon disagrees with you laughing out loud

"He can see things before they happen. That's why he appears to have such quick reflexes."

Anyways i was just biggin' up Solo for getting one over on Darth Vader.

JaehSkywalker
1. anakin. - pod racer.
2. Luke. - death star lucky shot.
3. han. - lucky shot on vader.
4. wedge. - rogue squadron.

obi-wan ain't that good! he even hates flying.... but i guess he is competent enough... yeah, i guess he's ok...

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
Hmmm so using the force doesn't help you pilot a ship?BS! The Force would give you better reaction times!

it appears Qui Gon disagrees with you laughing out loud

"He can see things before they happen. That's why he appears to have such quick reflexes."

Anyways i was just biggin' up Solo for getting one over on Darth Vader.

did you read my post? I said that...

Broke Beat
i still say soontir fel, you cant ignore the fact that a force-sensitive pilot has the force at his disposal, whether hes aware of it or not (in the case of pod racing). It augments there abilities, naturally a force-sensitive of course with some skill in piloting would do better than the average pilot, maybe even a veteran pilot.

Ogami Itto
did you read my post? I said that...

no you said:

"And the fact that he's not a force sensitive is irrelevant"

"So in that essence, using the force doesn't matter"

Darth Subjekt
but the ship doesn't do anything then what the pilot makes it do. So in that essence, using the force doesn't matter. Just the reaction time of which the pilot responds with.

see?...i did say that.

ESB -1138
Anakin, Luke, and Wedge are by far the best pilots.

Captain SEX
Anakin

Luke

Wedge

Han

Corran Horn

A few others...

ESB -1138
Why is Han on the list? Chewbacca is the pilot of the Falcon and better then Han can ever be.

Ogami Itto
see?...i did say that.

So what is your point? That being able to use the force doesn't help you pilot a ship? I don't get what your driving at

Thats why i was bigging up Solo he CANT use the force and he gets one over on Vader. You seem to think I was implying that we should strip everyone of their force abilities THEN compare them - but i wasn't

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Why is Han on the list? Chewbacca is the pilot of the Falcon and better then Han can ever be.

Ummm isnt Chewy the Co-pilot?

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
So what is your point? That being able to use the force doesn't help you pilot a ship? I don't get what your driving at

Thats why i was bigging up Solo he CANT use the force and he gets one over on Vader. You seem to think I was implying that we should strip everyone of their force abilities THEN compare them - but i wasn't

no no no...i was pointing out that the force ONLY helps with reaction time, and that I did in fact mentioned reaction time. Thats all...not implying that you implied anything. I just said that it doesn't matter what makes them good, just so long as they're good. Like Anakin has the force...well that's what makes him great...see what I'm saying?

pandabear187
1.Anakin
2.Han
3.Luke
4.Wedge
5.Chewie

Q99
Don't forget Maarek Stele of TIE Fighter.

pandabear187
1. Anakin Skywalker
2. Han Solo
3. Wedge Antilles
4. Luke Skywalker
5. Saesee Tiin
6. Plo Koon
7. Soontir Fel
8. Jaina Solo
9. Adi Gallia
10. Lando Calrissian
11. Dash Rendar
12. Tycho Celchu
11. Corran Horn
13. Gavin Darklighter
14. Jacen Solo
15. Kyp Durron
16. Jango Fett
17. Hobbie Klivian
18. Boba Fett
19. Chewbacca
20. Wes Janson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.