Immortal Hercules vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
who will win.
As far as I am concern Hercules is the only person Thor has not been able to defeat with or without his hammer. I say this fight is a tie.

olympian
Stalemate as usual, unless Thor pulls the exotic stuff.

Dinalfos
That means it's not a stalemate. Thor wins, since this ain't a comic book. He's going to "pull the exotic stuff".

olympian
Then i guess any discussion between Thor and Supes wont be needed anymore, since Thor "is going certainly pull his exotic stuff". Wich means deflecting any heat vison like he has done with Gladiator, having all the speed he needs because hes going to use the hammer without it being a blunt weapon and all the magic wallop it packs.

If only i read that on any single time that one is brougth up.

xmarksthespot
Does flying into the sky and blasting a crapload of lightning count as "exotic"...

Dinalfos
Originally posted by olympian
Then i guess any discussion between Thor and Supes wont be needed anymore, since Thor "is going certainly pull his exotic stuff". Wich means deflecting any heat vison like he has done with Gladiator, having all the speed he needs because hes going to use the hammer without it being a blunt weapon and all the magic wallop it packs.

If only i read that on any single time that one is brougth up.

Yeah, except that Superman can speedblitz Thor before he even gets the chance to do something. But if Superman doesn't or doesn't do it fast enough, then yes, Thor wins.

Howard_Jones
Thor can't Speedblitz, but his hammer can. big grin

Anywho, if they do the normal hand to hand, they stalemate.

Thor fights smart and user Mjolnir right, He should win more times than not.

olympian
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Does flying into the sky and blasting a crapload of lightning count as "exotic"...

No. Since Thor has used those against Herc and so far he has taken those without staying down, he would still need to pull something *more exotic*.

Ligthing is random use for Thor.

Originally posted by Dinalfos
Yeah, except that Superman can speedblitz Thor before he even gets the chance to do something. But if Superman doesn't or doesn't do it fast enough, then yes, Thor wins.

See how in this instance your using a Superman who can pull his exotic stuff against Thor who doesnt?

Thor with his hammer can achieve FTLS. Easily. If you say he uses all his stuff *because this aint a comic fight* then SM gets how many chances? Not many at all.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Fly. Godblasts. Exotic?

A Godblast is an exotic stunt, yes.

xmarksthespot
Fly. Godblasts. Exotic?

Dinalfos
Originally posted by olympian

See how in this instance your using a Superman who can pull his exotic stuff against Thor who doesnt?

Thor with his hammer can achieve FTLS. Easily. If you say he uses all his stuff *because this aint a comic fight* then SM gets how many chances? Not many at all.

Huh? confused

Thor can pull every magic trick he can think of, for all I care. It's about the first split second of the fight. Who gets to react first? If it's Superman, then he'll speedblitz him in no time. If it's Thor, then Supes either gets blitzed himself or defeated through magic.

However, I'm giving the edge to Superman when it comes to speed and manoeuvrability. Not flying speed, but combat speed.

hunbu04
thor lighting usual have no effect on hercules
ex in civil war 4 we all saw it even thor its not the real thor but lighting is not going to do nothing to a guy like hercules who is invulnerable to energy blast unless it is above class 3000 of class 5000 and the only people with that much power are skyfathers and abstract being with thor is not

V for Valentine
Meh

h2h without thors other abilities 6/10 for herc.

with them 8/10 thor

paolo2143
h2h 50/50 but if thor uses all his powers then thor every time

Zahit
Hercules IS BETTER at hand-to-hand then Thor.
He had him beat even while drunk.

Using Mjolnir, Thor would win every time.
Pure hand-to-hand, Hercules would win almost every time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.