Batman vs Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
eh what the heck i'll ahead and make this one lol. The Terminator(T2 version Arnold Swartzinager) has time warped into Gotham City looking for Robin (tim drake). Batman, of course, thinks he's just another punk and attacks him, telling Robin to run. He's got a big surprise ahead of him.stick out tongue who wins?

Mrrungo Mu
Does batman have his prep?

Alfheim
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Batman, of course, thinks he's just another punk and attacks him, telling Robin to run. He's got a big surprise ahead of him.stick out tongue who wins?

There is big possibility that Batman will be able to tell that the Terminator is not a normal person. Batman was able to detect that Daredevil was blind very quickly.

Batman would actually probably win this. The guy in the first terminator was able to blow it up. Batman has explosive on his utility belt and if he places them strategically he can blow the Terminator up.

juggernaut66666
Arnold Barnsteiger FTW

Alfheim
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Arnold Barnsteiger FTW

So youre telling me that the soldier in terminator 1 can blow up this verison of the terminator but Batman can't?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Alfheim
So youre telling me that the soldier in terminator 1 can blow up this verison of the terminator but Batman can't?
So you are tellling me that Batman can handle a robot who's skin is an Austrian body builder?

Alfheim
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
So you are tellling me that Batman can handle a robot who's skin is an Austrian body builder?

Actually I just remembered the first terminator got blown up first by an oil tanker. So that weakened him initially. Batman loses he needs prep.

S-Ranger
Bat's would survive somehow roll eyes (sarcastic) and then procced to blast him with the bat jet or batmobile. Remember how Batman and Nightwing magically took out Amazo sick

braz
Batman takes this.

Alfheim
Originally posted by braz
Batman takes this.

How?

braz
How?

easy. Batman either leads him to an oil tanker like in the 1st one or takes him to a steel forgery like in the second one and either blows him up or makes him fall into the molten steel. plus, hes got explosives in his utility belt.

Alfheim
Originally posted by braz
easy. Batman either leads him to an oil tanker like in the 1st one or takes him to a steel forgery like in the second one and either blows him up or makes him fall into the molten steel. plus, hes got explosives in his utility belt.

Actually that is a possibility.

S-Ranger
The way Bat's fight's white martains, androids and other threats i aint being funny but i wouldn't put it past a fanboy to come in here with scan's of Bat pwnage claiming he could go toe to toe with a Terminator.

PRAYERRUN
I've been wanting to see this matchup for a while now...only thing is...what kind of story could you create in order to make it interesting? Oh and Batman will probably win this one....just like he won against Dracula, Predator, Superman stick out tongue..........and all sorts of other characters he isn't supposed to be able to defeat.stick out tongue

Alfheim
I've been wanting to see this matchup for a while now...only thing is...what kind of story could you create in order to make it interesting? Oh and Batman will probably win this one....just like he won against Dracula, Predator, Superman stick out tongue..........and all sorts of other characters he isn't supposed to be able to defeat.stick out tongue

Im sorry leading this termiantor to an oil tanker is not inconcievable.

grey fox
Im sorry leading this termiantor to an oil tanker is not inconcievable.

Yes it is. When have you seen an Oil Tanker in Gotham ?

Doesn't matter though batman , simply grabs the bastard , teleports to the Grand canyon and let's him drop before Teleporitng again Mid-Air.

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox
Yes it is. When have you seen an Oil Tanker in Gotham ?

Well you know what I mean Oil Tanker...Petrol station....some factory. Anything that can explode...alot. Batman has a deep knowledge of Gotham and theres bound to be somewhere he can lead it.

grey fox
Well you know what I mean Oil Tanker...Petrol station....some factory. Anything that can explode...alot. Batman has a deep knowledge of Gotham and theres bound to be somewhere he can lead it.

I doubt Bat's would blow up part of his own city just to stop an enemy. You dont see him bombing Jokers HQ when he's on the rampage again do you ?

Deathstroke
If Linda Hamilton and a random guy from the future can take him I think Batman can take him. Also, if Batman thinks he's just another punk why would he tell Robin to run?

Alfheim
Originally posted by grey fox
I doubt Bat's would blow up part of his own city just to stop an enemy. You dont see him bombing Jokers HQ when he's on the rampage again do you ?

Well if that was the only way to beat him without prep..yes.

Originally posted by Deathstroke
If Linda Hamilton and a random guy from the future can take him I think Batman can take him. Also, if Batman thinks he's just another punk why would he tell Robin to run?

Batman would probably figure out pretty quickly that hes not. He figured out DD was blind pretty quickly as well.

grey fox
Well if that was the only way to beat him without prep..yes.

Batman would probably figure out pretty quickly that hes not. He figured out DD was blind pretty quickly as well.

A. I just love how you think Bat's would bomb his own friggen city just to kill one bastard.

How did "I wont let anyone else suffer like I did" suddenly become "F*ck 'em , it's my godamned city and I'll blow up who I want when I want"

B. Thats non-canon

ThePittman

PRAYERRUN
Why hasnt anybody made this matchup yet? Oh and the reason why I said that Batman tells Robin to let Batman handle it is because, although Robin always wants to be able to defend himself, Batman always assumes that if somebody makes a threat to kill or hurt him or Robin, that they have the ability to do it. Besides, Batman doesn't even let Robin go up against Two-Face alone lol.

Soljer
In an arena, the Terminator wins it 10/10.

In Gotham? I'm sure Batman could play possum long enough to find a way to stop Arnie.

rotiart
Originally posted by Soljer
In an arena, the Terminator wins it 10/10.

In Gotham? I'm sure Batman could play possum long enough to find a way to stop Arnie.

Batman switches into his opossum-man costume to confuse the Terminater... who leaves batman alone.

PRAYERRUN
Batman isn't one for running away from a fight. He'd find a way to defeat Terminator.

Soljer
Batman isn't one for running away from a fight. He'd find a way to defeat Terminator.

Batman is smart enough to know when he CAN'T win a fight.

He'd run from the terminator.

Not so much a 'retreat' as a 'strategic withdrawal,' though. Assuming this were in Gotham, he'd lure the Terminator somewhere where he could take advantage of the environment. Or he'd lure the Terminator into a de-populated area, and use the Batwing to drop some batbombs.

ThePittman

Badabing
Batman wins. Why you ask, because he's written to win.

Soljer
Shots to the eyes? You're kidding me.

Small explosives? Unless he is chunking toluene down his throat, I doubt it's going to have much of an effect on his chassis.

Also, electrical charges are all but useless, last I saw.

I can't think of a thing in Batman's utility belt that will be of use in this battle, save for grapple guns and teleporters to get the **** out of dodge in order to regroup.

ThePittman

Soljer

grey fox
This is (literally) how it would go.

"I'm Batman"

"Hasta la vista Baht Mahn"

*SNAP*

And thats one less general for John Conner....

Mider999
maybe the termiator was blown up only cause his armour had taken such a beating, i mean the thing survived being hit by a mack truck and he still got up only with a little limp i think, then he survived another explosion that burned off its skin didnt it, i think he got harmed probably cause the explosive was put into a area of the terminator that is weak to attack, why are they using this version against bats, why not a t-x or t-1000

FearMe
Batman can beat it. Its to slow and Batman could drive with Robin to the other side of Gotham, Time it go to him he has a full proof plan. Remember know even if Term used a vehicle he would still be to slow because we know how fast Bats car is.

ThePittman

Soljer

ThePittman

Soljer

jrodslam
There is big possibility that Batman will be able to tell that the Terminator is not a normal person. Batman was able to detect that Daredevil was blind very quickly.

Batman would actually probably win this. The guy in the first terminator was able to blow it up. Batman has explosive on his utility belt and if he places them strategically he can blow the Terminator up.

Batman wasnt able to tell DD was blind quickly. He doesnt even know at all. He spent hours with him during the night and stated either DD was practiced or had sensory enhancements.

Secondly, the guy in the first terminator knew about the terminator. He knew Sarah was the target and that the terminator was going for her. He knew all about him(Ahnold). Does he get his weapons in this fight? Futuristic or todays weaponry?

ThePittman

Soljer
No worries, I've defended from the beginning Batman's ability to beat the Terminator - just not in a straight up confrontation. He'd have to use Gotham's resources in one way or another, Bat-cave or not.

ThePittman
No worries, I've defended from the beginning Batman's ability to beat the Terminator - just not in a straight up confrontation. He'd have to use Gotham's resources in one way or another, Bat-cave or not. Ever read the Robocop Vs. Terminator?

Soljer
Originally posted by ThePittman
Ever read the Robocop Vs. Terminator?

No, I didn't think those cross overs were too canon anyways.

I was thinking about bringing up the Predator, Terminator cross over, just so I could refute your point about a Terminator never fighting someone as skilled as Batman. stick out tongue

don't shiv
if Batman can curbstomp Amazo w/o prep and babysit Nightwing all in one go then The Bat can dismantle T1000 With extreme ease.

Soljer
Originally posted by don't shiv
if Batman can curbstomp Amazo w/o prep and babysit Nightwing all in one go then The Bat can dismantle T1000 With extreme ease.

1. This isn't a t-1000
2. Nightwing doesn't need baby sitting
3. Batman doesn't got SHIT on Amazo.

ThePittman

Soljer

ThePittman
I dunno, I'd say some of the Elder Yautja have got to be AT LEAST as skilled as Batman. They've taken down Alien queens with their bare hands. Sure, they may have some brute strength, but the Yautja aren't renowned for being the best hunters in the universe for nothing. Agreed, the Elders would be very skilled I'm thinking more the they young ones.

Soljer
Agreed, the Elders would be very skilled I'm thinking more the they young ones.

Well yeah, you pit(no pun intended) the best of the best of the Human race against the slightly below-average of the Yautja's, the Human'll get some wins.

You pit the best of each against each other? Batman's ****ed.

ThePittman
The best Pred will chew up about anyone, Karate Kid or Iron First may stand a better chance though.

Soljer
The best Pred will chew up about anyone, Karate Kid or Iron First may stand a better chance though.

Karate Kid is a walking plot device, he shouldn't even be mentioned in serious debates.

Iron Fist could likely take one, just due to his superhuman Chi-amping abilities.

ThePittman
Now Slapstick Vs Pred, now that is a fight I want to see laughing

Soljer
Now Slapstick Vs Pred, now that is a fight I want to see laughing

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Darth Martin
I guess it all depends on what Batman is carrying in his utility belt. Exploding Batarangs won't do **** to these things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.