Dominus (Superman villain) vs. Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Full power Onslaught, who wins?

Priest
good one, dont know tho big grin

Starhawk
Dominus,

He's on par with Eternity. Possibly stronger.

bigbran
Originally posted by Starhawk
Dominus,

He's on par with Eternity. Possibly stronger. And yet he still gets beat by Superman...

boriquaking55
Dominus,

He's on par with Eternity. Possibly stronger.

sry but Eternity wouldn't get owned by Supes

Starhawk
That was PIS.

bigbran
That was PIS. Ok, now it is time to start showing your proof that that was pis.

His only showing really was with Kismet, and getting stomped by Superman. Even the Superman fans, will tell you about that story.

darthgoober
Originally posted by bigbran
Ok, now it is time to start showing your proof that that was pis.

His only showing really was with Kismet, and getting stomped by Superman. Even the Superman fans, will tell you about that story.
The funny thing, is that the Supes fans will use the Kismet showing to prove that he's Multiversal, and then turn around and say that the Supes showing wasn't PIS, it just showed how powerful T-Vo is. laughing

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
The funny thing, is that the Supes fans will use the Kismet showing to prove that he's Multiversal, and then turn around and say that the Supes showing wasn't PIS, it just showed how powerful T-Vo is. laughing Yup, really just bullshit, but you put it into words about what exactly it is that they do.

darthgoober
Yup, really just bullshit, but you put it into words about what exactly it is that they do.
I know right. I mean which is it? Cause if Supes fans had their way, it would mean that ALL kryptonians were essentially Multiversal threats(since it's a kryptonian technique). To bad they couldn't T-Vo their planet from exploding. laughing

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
I know right. I mean which is it? Cause if Supes fans had their way, it would mean that ALL kryptonians were essentially Multiversal threats(since it's a kryptonian technique). To bad they couldn't T-Vo their planet from exploding. laughing So true.
laughing

darthgoober
So true.
laughing
So much for real world effects, huh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.