Spiderman (Movie) vs. Thing (Movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Thing and Spiderman take on the movie versions of themselves. Fight takes place in Manhattan. Who wins?

Xplosive
Thing

Madvillain
hmmm, not so sure about that.

Madvillain
bump

xmarksthespot
Movie Thing was relatively pathetic. Spider-Man whirls him round like a bullroarer.

H. S. 6
Did Movie Thing have any real feats?

Priest
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Did Movie Thing have any real feats?
getting his ass handed to him by DOOM! muahahah!!

FearMe
You are all underestimating Thing. Just because he wasn't as powerful as the comic one you all assume Spidey can beat him. When did Spidey ever pull a firetruck.

Madvillain
Originally posted by FearMe
You are all underestimating Thing. Just because he wasn't as powerful as the comic one you all assume Spidey can beat him. When did Spidey ever pull a firetruck.
I dunno, but the feat of holding up the entire wall from falling on MJ in Spiderman 2 was pretty impressive- more so that pulling a track.

FearMe
A crumbling rotting wall with bricks missing against a firetruck with people in.

I wonder whats heavier ?

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Movie Thing was relatively pathetic. Spider-Man whirls him round like a bullroarer.

laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

juggernaut66666
Movie Spidey stopped a train no expression

Priest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Movie Spidey stopped a train no expression
forgot about that, that was accually a pretty crazy feat.

FearMe
Using webbing yes. Where as Thing stopped it (firetruck) with his bare hands and got his ass handed to him by Green Goblin and punches Ock and Ock hit him back.

juggernaut66666
Train>>>>Firetruck
BTW do you realise that both movie Green Goblin and Movie Doc Ock would beat the shit out of Thing ?

Badabing
Movie Spidey wins. Movie Thing's strength was not that impressive.

FearMe
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Train>>>>Firetruck
BTW do you realise that both movie Green Goblin and Movie Doc Ock would beat the shit out of Thing ?
Maybe so but I still have to laugh at that Doc ock Thing statement. laughing

juggernaut66666
Maybe so but I still have to laugh at that Doc ock Thing statement. laughing
Dock Ock would just impale him

H. S. 6
Using webbing yes. Where as Thing stopped it (firetruck) with his bare hands and got his ass handed to him by Green Goblin and punches Ock and Ock hit him back.

As far as I remember, he didn't lift the train, merely stopped it from falling off the tracks. And on top of that, didn't he need Reed's help to keep it from falling into the river?

And are you honestly trying to say a firetruck with a few firemen in it is heavier than a train with a train-full of people in it?

Madvillain
A crumbling rotting wall with bricks missing against a firetruck with people in.

I wonder whats heavier ?

okay, which do you think is easier; pulling a 200lbs sack of bricks or lifting said 200lbs of bricks over your head..well there's your answer.

its easier to pull heavy weights than it is to lift them over your head.

Darth Martin
Spiderman is superior to Thing in everyway in thier movie counterparts.

Madvillain
hmm

Madvillain
Poor Thing.

Symbiotic
Spidey ftw.
No contest.

The Illuminati
There was that little ole' Eye of London thing... (2000+ Tons)

Ben ROCKS Pete.

Madvillain
Yeah, forgot about the 2nd movie.

strifex6
thing probbably wouldnt be able to cath spidey

it would prabobly be like when spidey fought bonesaw

all spidey has to do is throw thing in a lake or ocean anyways

K-Dog
I'll say Spiderman because of his speed and agility. My thoughts are that Thing is slightly stronger and significantly more durable. But Spidey's webs and agility will wear Thing down or do something to hurt him eventually. Grimm goes down like a rat!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.