Wolverine and Batman versus Captain America and Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
I'm not asking how this battle would go down in KMC, but rather if Marvel and DC decided to do a limited series, how it would be written. Who would win, assuming one side has to win? (these are 4 of the most popular characters, all of whom have reverse-jobber auras that rival the power of the IG)

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
I'm not asking how this battle would go down in KMC, but rather if Marvel and DC decided to do a limited series, how it would be written. Who would win, assuming one side has to win? (these are 4 of the most popular characters, all of whom have reverse-jobber auras that rival the power of the IG)

team one

Dreampanther
Well, you've got three Marvel characters and one DC character - I suspect you might have given the answer away in your question...

Metalmanx
Captain America and Spider-Man. In the comics, they'd win it after a long, three-part series.

golem370
Or with Spider-Man's speed & Strength he jumps behind Batman and snaps his neck like a twig. Then it's Wolverine vs Cap & Spidey

python99
Team 1 is at a disadvantage

SpunkySmurph
Batman's jobber aura exceeds anything on the other team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.