Which KMC Comic Book Forum User would...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ichigo66666
Be the best writer for a character? (Mention Username, Character and why)

Not overpowering them too much, but giving them interesting story-lines, giving them the odd power up now and then, but also understand the character and his personality e.g. Making him make the right decisions.

Doc Potato
Well, this question's pretty hard. i mean, in all honesty, despte the fact that ceratin people know a lot about certain characters or whatever, we have no real idea of who actually has the talent to write an original, well- scripted storyline. It's like asking which film critic would make the best actor...

Scoobless
Me - for all of them!

big grin

Soljer
Originally posted by Scoobless
Me - for all of them!

big grin

eek!

My thoughts EXACTLY!

Badabing
The most entertaining would be if Capt and Grimm wrote a Wolverine vs Thing comic.

leonidas
i'm a published author . . . embarrasment (nothing too major, but still -- i HAVE been paid for a fantasy novella i wrote. it also won fantasy story of the year at the now defunct deep magic, a really cool ezine that lasted about 5 years. technically the $$ makes me a 'professional'!)

big grin

ps -- i'd LOVE a crack at strange. one of these days i gotta try subbing to marvel, even though it's almost impossible to get in . . . sad

inamilist
me, man-thing stick out tongue

seriously, it would be nice to see what some of us could come up with

DarkCrawler and Namor, or Mungi and Alpha, though there would be LOTS of baggage

darthgoober
Originally posted by Badabing
The most entertaining would be if Capt and Grimm wrote a Wolverine vs Thing comic.
eek! They'd kill each other before it ever got inked. laughing out loud

bigbran
I'd like to write Thanos or Galactus.

King_Mungi
Sammy the Fishboy for me.

Scoobless
Sentry..... I might even decide to give him a personality and a defined power set.

eek!

bigbran
Originally posted by Scoobless
Sentry..... I might even decide to give him a personality and a defined power set.

eek! No you can't!
That's like taking away from everything he stands for.

Soljer

It would be a hundred pages of one killing the other, only to have the other inexplainably alive on the next page killing the first again.

It would make no sense.

smile.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
It would be a hundred pages of one killing the other, only to have the other inexplainably alive on the next page killing the first again.

It would make no sense.

smile. Actually, it would have Wolverine leveled up to godlike levels.
Then in the narration, there would be something like, "Wolverine's jobber aura prevails...

Wolverine sucks."

Bestest comic ever.

outavodka

Ide buy that comic!lol

Originally posted by darthgoober They'd kill each other before it ever got inked. In fact that would be the comic, story n all!!!

outavodka
Im also liking the Sentry idea, except ide have him pick fights for rediculous reasons just to have him fight nearly the whol marvel universe just to guage him without limiting him to a powerset. You know let him do the "superman" thing so he can keep upgrading out the ass too, and stop being a p*ssy!

Badabing

It would make no sense.

smile.
I'd pay to see that. laughing

Rewmac
Wolvertooth for wolverine comics.

OneDumbGo - Parallax, Galactus, Spectre, Mxy

Betageuze - Hulk and Hulk Killer Humanoid

bigbran
Get Riceroost and Wolvertooth in a room together to discuss there Wolverine lo...

Ya, Wolverine would be fighting Galactus in those comics...

FearMe
laughing

Wolverine fighting Galactus. Nah impossible no one is that stupid.

Roldz
Id like to see GreatDane writes the Flash...

What If...
2damnload, stormfront, and roteg all decide to make a Storm vs. Marvel Universe.

grey fox
Originally posted by What If...
2damnload, stormfront, and roteg all decide to make a Storm vs. Marvel Universe.

...and then I write in Aquarain , whom kills storm easily.

Psyquis52
Grey Fox - X Men (why not?) Except your team consists of Jubilee, Meltdown, Skids, Dazzler and Longshot. You lose.

Badabing - Howard the Duck ( stick out tongue )

Outavodka - Write me up a good Destroyer comic. That's right Destroyer. As in Asgardian badass weapon of sorts.

V for Valentine - Batmite

Sub Mariner - Silver Sable

Digimark - No victory for you. You have to rewrite that whole Clone Saga thing with Spiderman.

Rewmac
I would be the best writer for the X-Men big grin big grin big grin And Cable stuff big grin

shifty

batdude123
Validus- GL

Avalonofthewind- Superman

Accel- Quicksilver

Juntai- Spectre

DarkCrawler- Namor

xmarks- X-Men

Ichigo66666
King_Mungi-Alpha Flight
DarkCrawler-Namor.

Obvious choices.

I'd like Rewmac to write some X-Men.
Juggernaut66666 to write some huge cosmic storyline or Darkseid.
Bada would write a nice Shazam/Cap Marvel story.
Wolvetooth to write Wolverine.
Grimm and Capt to write Thing VS Wolverine.
Juntai to write some Spectre.
Batdude to write World's Finest or just Batman.

I'd like to write Black Cat(Don't know why) or really show Sentrys potential.

juggernaut66666
I would like to write some Darkness

Scarecrow756
I am a writer and I would write a Batman/Superman story called Batman/Superman: The Ultimate Alliance which I have already written as a film script but it can be easily changed. big grin

Rewmac
Juggy to write Green Lantern with me.

I would start a new mutant team. X-Gene.

Members : Havok, Cable, Cannonball, Polaris, Colossus, Cyclops, Gambit, Mimic (resurrected Exilies version) and Nate Grey (resurrected)

Artists : Jim Lee and Mr. Turner big grin

outavodka
Originally posted by Psyquis52

Digimark - No victory for you. You have to rewrite that whole Clone Saga thing with Spiderman. laughing laughing laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Grey Fox - X Men (why not?) Except your team consists of Jubilee, Meltdown, Skids, Dazzler and Longshot. You lose.

Badabing - Howard the Duck ( stick out tongue )

Outavodka - Write me up a good Destroyer comic. That's right Destroyer. As in Asgardian badass weapon of sorts.

V for Valentine - Batmite

Sub Mariner - Silver Sable

Digimark - No victory for you. You have to rewrite that whole Clone Saga thing with Spiderman.

That'd be suicide Psy , I despise the X-men.

Now give me Cloak and he'd be awesome. Think 'sucking in whole cities' awesome.

Grimm22

That would be interesting laughing

Capt: No, Wolverine can heal from anything

Grimm: What? How the hell is he going to heal after being launched into space, and coming back through the atmosphere?!?

Capt: Hey, I let you give Thing and upgrade, so you have to let me do something for Logan too

Grimm:.......fine glare

The review: It just seemed like the writers were having some obscure fanboy argument while writing the story at the same time stick out tongue

Grimm22
Given the chance too, I hope to one day write some independent comics for Image

They wouldn't even be superhero comics, they would be more like Y, the Last Man. A vertigo book if you will erm

I already have a couple good ideas for them

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Avalonofthewind- Superman
no expression
Superman would be beating LT, in the forums if that happened.

Newjak
I would love to write Juggernuat.

I think I would do a pretty good job of writing him.

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
no expression
Superman would be beating LT, in the forums if that happened.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Originally posted by Newjak
I would love to write Juggernuat.

I think I would do a pretty good job of writing him.

Retcon the SHIT out of the PIS-laught saga?

juggernaut66666
Retcon the SHIT out of the PIS-laught saga?
or Amazing Adventures 16

bigbran
roll eyes (sarcastic) What? He can already beat a multiversal entity.
He would be T-VOing Spectre.
(no offense, or anything)

batdude123
What? He can already beat a multiversal entity.
He would be T-VOing Spectre.
(no offense, or anything)

No... he wouldn't.

Newjak
Believe me if I wrote Juggernaut he would be exactly what he is supposed to be

An unstoppable destroying force

bigbran
No... he wouldn't. He's (Superman) already having people say that Dominus is above Kismet, which they think is equal to Eternity. Then people turn around and say that Superman beat him with T-Vo?

So basically people already say that Superman T-Voed someone above Eternity.

Soljer
Originally posted by Newjak
Believe me if I wrote Juggernaut he would be exactly what he is supposed to be

An unstoppable destroying force

Hopefully exactly what he'll be again at the end of the upcoming arc. He's supposed to be getting his powers back! Happy Dance

batdude123
He's (Superman) already having people say that Dominus is above Kismet, which they think is equal to Eternity. Then people turn around and say that Superman beat him with T-Vo?

So basically people already say that Superman T-Voed someone above Eternity.

That's not a lie...

bigbran
That's not a lie... So that leads me to believe, that Superman would be T-Voing Spectre in a fan written comic...

Newjak
Hopefully exactly what he'll be again at the end of the upcoming arc. He's supposed to be getting his powers back! Happy Dance I know and I'm looking so forward to that comic

darthgoober
That's not a lie...
A lie...no. PIS and bullshit... yes.

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
A lie...no. PIS and bullshit... yes. And how.

batdude123
Originally posted by darthgoober
A lie...no. PIS and bullshit... yes.

Correct... but it's not a lie.

batdude123
So that leads me to believe, that Superman would be T-Voing Spectre in a fan written comic...

No... he wouldn't.

bigbran
No... he wouldn't. To people that believe that Superman can actually defeat a person more powerful than Eternity?
To people that think Superman would beat Galactus by himself. (not a damn lie, check ze profile for con-for-mat-ion)

batdude123
To people that believe that Superman can actually defeat a person more powerful than Eternity?
To people that think Superman would beat Galactus by himself. (not a damn lie, check ze profile for con-for-mat-ion)

Where does it actually show Avalon saying Superman would beat Galactus by himself?

Avy acknowledges that it's not a good tactic to use on people skyfather and above. All he's EVER said is that it's a viable tactic to use on herald levellers.

Jesse7 is just taking that to the extreme, because he wants to believe Superman is the most powerfullest.

bigbran
Where does it actually show Avalon saying Superman would beat Galactus by himself?

Avy acknowledges that it's not a good tactic to use on people skyfather and above. All he's EVER said is that it's a viable tactic to use on herald levellers.

Jesse7 is just taking that to the extreme, because he wants to believe Superman is the most powerfullest. Oh ya, I forgot about Avalon...

I was mostly meaning super fanboys at that point.

I still think that Superman would get a powerup if Avy wrote it though...
and T-Vo would stay... sick

King Kandy
I think I'd write a good warlock.

Grimm22
Superman beating Galactus by himself laughing

He couldn't even beat Surfer, none the less Galactus

bigbran
Anyway, I'd like to write Thanos or Galactus.
Write Galactus good for once.

Blind

It would make no sense.

smile.

That's not fair to say, because we all know Grimm would get that guy in a headlock and...

Okay, you've gotta check out the Civil War Report Thread to get that, I guess.

Blind
I'd like to write Daredevil. Because I'd really like to power-up Foggy Nelson and see what happens...

Or write Deadpool. "Somewhere, there is a man with a typewriter..." and he is me.

Grimm22
Anyway, I'd like to write Thanos or Galactus.
Write Galactus good for once.

Well

Write Galactus WELL for once

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well

Write Galactus WELL for once Why would I write about Galactus's place where he gets water from?
Oh ya, you forgot a period. stick out tongue

Psyquis52
Originally posted by grey fox
That'd be suicide Psy , I despise the X-men.

Now give me Cloak and he'd be awesome. Think 'sucking in whole cities' awesome. Seriously...I almost did.

I really considered giving you Cloak but then I said to myself, "Wouldn't it be funnier to have him write for the worst team in X-men history?"
stick out tongue

Grimm22
Why would I write about Galactus's place where he gets water from?
Oh ya, you forgot a period. stick out tongue

owned fruits_apple

Doc Potato
I'd love to do some really dark Batman... with that Kelley Jones guy (he worked on batman in the 90s and did the Vampire trilogy, i think its kelley Jones...)

Validus
Originally posted by Grimm22
Superman beating Galactus by himself laughing

He couldn't even beat Surfer, none the less Galactus
People actually think Galactus can beat Superman?! laughing out loud

Jyppe
I'd love to write Alien or Predator comics. And you bet I wouldn't leave any humans alive in the end smile

HelloThere
Sounds perfect.

pr1983
Superman or X-Men... though i have no idea if i'd be able for it... though i'd want full creative control...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.