Bloodlines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
has ne1 read this book, i noticed it at tbe bookstore and it looked pretty awesome. cuz it had Boba Fett on the cover of it. stick out tongue but does ne1 know if its any good?i kinda wanna get this.

xxxpoppunker182
ya it's awsome. but you need to read betrayel first

Darth_Glentract
I would tell you, but I see that you come from an alternate universe in which proper grammar doesn't exist. I'm afraid the two books might differ.

braz
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I would tell you, but I see that you come from an alternate universe in which proper grammar doesn't exist. I'm afraid the two books might differ.

?

ok?

theyre just minor typos. chill, take ur meds dude.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

Whoo! Taking pot shots at a person's grammar? Nice example of your maturity. Then again, I could say that you come from an alternate universe where logical debating doesn't exist, if your recent arguments in any topic are any indicator.

Darth_Glentract
Since when have views that differ from your own suddenly become illogical?

General G
Why does everyone always go off topic?

braz, I would definately recommend this, it's really good.

braz
Originally posted by General G
Why does everyone always go off topic?

braz, I would definately recommend this, it's really good.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.