Warpath vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
These two are very close in strength...Luke Cage has unbreakable skin, Warpath has vibranium knifes and heightened sences...Who wins??

Soleran
Warpath wins!

jinzin
are you kidding? even old school warpath was going rounds with juggernaught, luke couldn't even take two hits from wrecker before going down.. warpath curbs him into a different comic company.

norrinradd43
I didnt know that Warpath was as strong as he used to be...he dosent really seem like it in the Shi'ar storyline...he has taken a liking to those knives though

rotiart
Im not sure on the exact numbers... but isn't Warpath a 6/7 on the charts and Luke a 4/7... comparatively... 60 tonner vs. 20 tonner?

I think Warpath's the better fighter... and I say he'll manage to cut Luke down somehow.

norrinradd43
I would have to take warpath too...about 10 years ago this wouldnt even be a fight but it seems that warpath has been a little depowered and Cage has been suped up a little bit in the past couple years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.