Plug-in error, please help!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
Whenever I go on to the quicktime site a message comes up saying "an error occurred in-side a plug-in contain on this page' then I click okay and another message comes up saying "The plug-in did not initialize properly."

Please help.

BlackC@
A little help would be nice...

Mišt
Seriously, you have so many problems with your tech stuff, take a basic computer course or read a book or something...

ThePittman
So this is a webpage that is trying to install a plugin? Do you have QT installed on your computer? It could also be a problem with the page, what is the page that you are trying to go to?

BlackC@

ThePittman
Does this happen in IE or Firefox/Mozilla? Try using both browsers and see what happens, also try downloading the latest version of QT.

Mišt
Originally posted by BlackC@
**** you, Mist.

Pittman, it's any page that has Quicktime.

How about no, retard.

Im offering advice so you dont look like a ****wit coming here asking a question everytime a popup comes on your computer that any moron would know how to fix, but apparently you can still look like a ****wit anyway. What do you have, an IQ of 4?

BlackC@

BlackC@
Originally posted by ThePittman
Does this happen in IE or Firefox/Mozilla? Try using both browsers and see what happens, also try downloading the latest version of QT.

IE, I do have the latest version of Quicktime.

Mišt
Originally posted by BlackC@
Any moron could solve? If you know how to solve it THEN WHY NOT TELL ME YOU ****EN IDIOT? Instead of being an arrogant dickhead all the time. Get your hand out of your underwear and go do something else.

That advice was trying to provoke me. It wasn't helpful at all and you knew it.

Whatever my IQ may be it's definetly higher than yours.

How are you supposed to learn shit if you dont even try? If you keep asking others for help? I didnt gain my knowledge from asking question after question, I read books, magazines, joined forums, experimented myself, tried new things, which is what you need to be doing, hence me saying you should take a course or read a book. Not my problem if you take it the wrong way and look like a douche. Dont you dare try to tell me what I was implying or attempting to provoke.

"Whatever my IQ may be it's definetly higher than yours." Ok you win, you got me there, my feelings are hurt etc etc sleeping

Now since you asked and probably arent willing to learn a thing or two yourself, and you're going to come back here with another quesiton next time something else happens, I may as well fill you in a bit.
""an error occurred in-side a plug-in contain on this page'" - what does that say? Seriously, read it. An error occured in the the plugin within the webpage. Next, ""The plug-in did not initialize properly." All that says is the plugin didnt start when it was supposed to.
Therefore you have a problem with your plugin loading, which could be caused by either a browser problem as Pittman suggested, a problem with the page - which will be beyond your control, or a problem with the plugin itself which can be fixed by downloading a new one, which is what Im guessing it is seeing as you have so many problems with Quicktime. Now this is either because your computer is shit and wont do things properly, or you've installed something which has overwritten the plugin and caused it to spaz, or you havent gotten whatever version is needed for the page.

Ps, if you actually did go out and read PC magazines, a lot of them come with cds which have the latest Quicktime codecs and other useful things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.