Would you remain friends with...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BakaXero
someone who accuses you going after their girlfriend?

After being acussed twice, taking the blame for his stupidity and going through emotional hard times i decided enough is enough,

This part onwards is a story within my life.

usually when me and one of my friends have a quarrel it will only last a short amount of time, but this is a different case. Cause the guy is a thick headed stubborn ass who never admit his in the wrong. and the girlfriend is a naive little ***** who used to be one of my good friends (this was before they had a relationship worth speaking of). when ever she had a problem and wanted to talk she'd come to consult me and i would help in anyway i could even though i got to the point where it was taking its toll on me.

Anyways they're coupling has always being troublesome for me, cause she'd come to me for advice and i'd do my best to help. about a month and a half back she came to me and told me that they had a quarrel and it involved me. Apparently he thought i had feelings for her, which i don't and never will, cause she is far from being my type. I had a talk with him i was suprise to hear him say i couldnt look him in the face and talk, how could i if he had an annoyed look on his face at the time. The problem was supposedly over but just to be on the safe side i would avoid talking to her.

Another event arose, he was complaining about not being invited to a bbq where his GF when invited. I don't see why he was complaining, they had no intention on going and he hated the guy hosting it anyway. They never seemed to show up to those group things, I told him, he should go and told him hyperthetically that they may lose respect for him if he don't sshow up to one of those events once in awhile. Being the thick headed fool he was took it the wrong way told his girlfriend the story from "his" point of view
she had a fight with her friends about it. I had to jump in take the blame even though i didn't think it was my fault but his for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

At this point i would see them alot less.
one day out of the blue (on msn) and ask me why i don't talk to her anymore or as much as we used to. At this point i was feeling stress from the amount of work i needed to do and was taking a short rest. I was also hesitant to respond to anything she ask because i was afraid it would somehow blow up in my face, and sure enough it did. She ask me why i don't talk to her anymore then ask me is it because i found her annoying,
I told her that was the reason. She and the bf had been talking and she i asked him why he thinks i don't talk to her no more, he told her cause i thought she was annoying. this was from the previous convo where i told him that i would never go out with her cause i'd find her annoying (to date), It had nothing to do with why i don't talk to her, she asked my what i was annoy at, i refused to answer cause i felt it would blow up in my face. but she was persistant, so i told her it was her couply habits being the nitwit she she told her bf. and knowing he would jump to the wrong conclusion, he approaches me (still on msn) and asked what i ment. I told i was not annoyed at them as a couple but what they do as a couple, naturally he paid no attention to what was said and belived i that wanted his gf. I had enough! I didn't need that shit in my life.
i knew the idiot was the strong jealous type but never thought he would accuse his own friends.
the idiot girlfriend blames me for sparking the jealousy in him when she was the idiot that told him what i said and not knowing her own bf well enough to realise he'd take it the wrong way.
She also blames me for the fight with her friends, guess that can't be helped cause i accepted the blame, even though it was the thick headed bf's for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

The main problem now is we're both in the same friendship group.

Mišt
Ha, just tell them to **** off.

DanZeke25
Didn't read, LOL.

BakaXero

TOH
Originally posted by BakaXero

After being acussed twice, taking the blame for his stupidity and going through emotional hard times i decided enough is enough,

Hell, no no expression

usually when me and one of my friends have a quarrel it will only last a short amount of time, but this is a different case. Cause the guy is a thick headed stubborn ass who never admit his in the wrong. and the girlfriend is a naive little ***** who used to be one of my good friends (this was before they had a relationship worth speaking of). when ever she had a problem and wanted to talk she'd come to consult me and i would help in anyway i could even though i got to the point where it was taking its toll on me.

Anyways they're coupling has always being troublesome for me, cause she'd come to me for advice and i'd do my best to help. about a month and a half back she came to me and told me that they had a quarrel and it involved me. Apparently he thought i had feelings for her, which i don't and never will, cause she is far from being my type. I had a talk with him i was suprise to hear him say i couldnt look him in the face and talk, how could i if he had an annoyed look on his face at the time. The problem was supposedly over but just to be on the safe side i would avoid talking to her.

Another event arose, he was complaining about not being invited to a bbq where his GF when invited. I don't see why he was complaining, they had no intention on going and he hated the guy hosting it anyway. They never seemed to show up to those group things, I told him, he should go and told him hyperthetically that they may lose respect for him if he don't sshow up to one of those events once in awhile. Being the thick headed fool he was took it the wrong way told his girlfriend the story from "his" point of view
she had a fight with her friends about it. I had to jump in take the blame even though i didn't think it was my fault but his for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

one day out of the blue (on msn) and ask me why i don't talk to her anymore or as much as we used to. At this point i was feeling stress from the amount of work i needed to do and was taking a short rest. I was also hesitant to respond to anything she ask because i was afraid it would somehow blow up in my face, and sure enough it did. She ask me why i don't talk to her anymore then ask me is it because i found her annoying,
I told her that was the reason. She and the bf had been talking and she i asked him why he thinks i don't talk to her no more, he told her cause i thought she was annoying. this was from the previous convo where i told him that i would never go out with her cause i'd find her annoying (to date), It had nothing to do with why i don't talk to her, she asked my what i was annoy at, i refused to answer cause i felt it would blow up in my face. but she was persistant, so i told her it was her couply habits being the nitwit she she told her bf. and knowing he would jump to the wrong conclusion, he approaches me (still on msn) and asked what i ment. I told i was not annoyed at them as a couple but what they do as a couple, naturally he paid no attention to what was said and belived i that wanted his gf. I had enough! I didn't need that shit in my life.
i knew the idiot was the strong jealous type but never thought he would accuse his own friends.
the idiot girlfriend blames me for sparking the jealousy in him when she was the idiot that told him what i said and not knowing her own bf well enough to realise he'd take it the wrong way.
She also blames me for the fight with her friends, guess that can't be helped cause i accepted the blame, even though it was the thick headed bf's for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

The main problem now is we're both in the same friendship group.

http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

srug

Barker
Originally posted by TOH
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

srug
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/Rekrab/loc.jpg

TOH
Originally posted by Barker
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/Rekrab/loc.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1778/collinza2.jpg

Barker
Wrong font. 13

TOH
Wrong font. 13
http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/1/12/O_RLY.jpg

happy

BakaXero
my threads are a joke... weep

Barker
Originally posted by TOH
http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/1/12/O_RLY.jpg

happy Originally posted by TOH
Hell, no no expression

Originally posted by TOH
Hell, no no expression

Thorinn
laughing out loud

Kick some ass. mafia2

Strangelove

The main problem now is we're both in the same friendship group. Well, I didn't read the whole, but I got the gist. If your friend is that thick after you've explained to him that you're not going after his girlfriend, phase him out of your life. And then if he comes back and admits that he was wrong, forgive and forget.

Not that it's ever happened to me ermm

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Thorinn
laughing out loud

Kick some ass. mafia2

dirkdirden

Red Two
i woud tell that dude http://sts.synflood.de/dump/fun/Stfu.jpg

PandoraMomo
Baka,
Obviously your friend is paranoid and doesnt trust very well. I'd say just tolerate him and the chick. Treat them normally, but dont go out of your way to be around them. It sounds like a situation you want to get out of asap.

DanZeke25
Wrong font. 13

Finally somebody uploaded that smilie. It never lets me do it.

Kayne Archeron
just learn to accept their bullshit. relationships make people do stupid things (and be stupid) a majority of the time, you can't let things like that ruin friendships, especially if you've been friends with this girl for a long time

Bardock42

No, no. I like it. I approve of it. Best OT thread of the week. I also read it. Though it took me some time. Had to answer to the fast pointless shit first. Good read, you should work on some of the words though. Your misspelling of hypothetically did disturb me.

Okay, anyways, I don't know how to give you advice. I have never personally been in such a situation. I also think there is probably too little known. He (and she) just doesn't seem like people you would want to be friends with. I mean, you could just clarify how you feel and well, try to not have to do much with each other, even if you have the same friends except for that. Maybe that would work.

And as someone else said, it is obvious that relationships make people idiots. I think people in relationships lose at least 20 IQ points, which might be the problem with people that only have 80 for their own usage to begin with.

You could also just try to destroy their relationship. Id on't see the advantages for you in that yet, but it would be something to do. It's my evil self (I usually just refer to it as myself) speaking obvious). It oftentimes has a point though.

Naz

Good God. roll eyes (sarcastic) I didn't even bother reading that whole long post because I had your answer after the first two sentences.
Look, friends are bound to get into fights and say lots of shit that they probably don't mean. So, from my personal experience, let me say that I would always rather have friends who let me down rather than no friends at all. You can always get over someone's bad attitude and move on and still be left with memories of good times and all that cheesy stuff. But if you just throw away every person that you get in an argument with, you're left with no one and eventually you turn into the creepy old cat lady because you have no friends left.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
Good God. roll eyes (sarcastic) I didn't even bother reading that whole long post because I had your answer after the first two sentences.
Look, friends are bound to get into fights and say lots of shit that they probably don't mean. So, from my personal experience, let me say that I would always rather have friends who let me down rather than no friends at all. You can always get over someone's bad attitude and move on and still be left with memories of good times and all that cheesy stuff. But if you just throw away every person that you get in an argument with, you're left with no one and eventually you turn into the creepy old cat lady because you have no friends left.

Should have read the rest. Actually everybody should have. Actually that should have been in the GDF, where people don't get tired after reading two sentences.

Naz
Originally posted by Bardock42
Should have read the rest. Actually everybody should have. Actually that should have been in the GDF, where people don't get tired after reading two sentences.

I went back and read the whole thing, and my advice remains the same.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
I went back and read the whole thing, and my advice remains the same.

You advise him to stay friends with someone he doesn't even like. What. The. Hell?

Naz
You advise him to stay friends with someone he doesn't even like. What. The. Hell?

When did he say he didn't like them? I never read that part. I just read that they've been fighting over a bunch of crap that they're not going to remember 5 years from now.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
When did he say he didn't like them? I never read that part. I just read that they've been fighting over a bunch of crap that they're not going to remember 5 years from now.

He said she is annoying and he is an idiot. He doesn't seem to like them much.

DragonWoman
Theres a chick that Im friends with but known her exboyfriend for longer. When they where going out I called him a few times to say hey...most of the time she'd scream from the background "Keep away from my man" etc etc...it got to the point where I wouldn't talk to either of them.

If your friend is so insecure about his relationship then he really needs to think if loosing a friendship with you is worth it.

BakaXero
Yeah maybe i should have posted there.
Originally posted by Naz
I find it impossible to be friends with someone who distrusts you in such a big way. I mean come on! I already forgave him before and then i had to be cautious about things i did or say and still i found it hard to keep things right by everyone. One gets annoyed at me for not talking to them and the other one gets annoyed if i do. and i didn't want to be the reason for any of the break ups and quarrels. i'm sick of it.
Originally posted by Naz
so basically i should stay friends with someone who accuses me and will probably still accuse me for the next five years or until they actually break up?

Naz
so basically i should stay friends with someone who accuses me and will probably still accuse me for the next five years or until they actually break up?

Yes! I got in an argument far worse and far more complicated than the one you're dealing with, and now because of it I never speak to two friends who I'd known since kindergarten. Believe me, when I was in that argument I thought my friends stupid and naive and annoying, and I was foolish enough to tell them that. But I wish every friggin day that I hadn't said the things that I did, even if it meant I would have had to step off of my pedestal and humiliate myself.

BakaXero
sorry i find a friendship without respect or trust pretty pointless, if he can't trust me being near his is gf to whom I was also friends with, then why remain friends? If he doesn't trust me then he doesn't respect me and if that's the case, then i how can i respect or trust him.
Friendship is build on a foundation, if the foundation is not solid and sturdy then it eventually will callapse, once it callapse you then have to decide whether or not its worth rebuilding it. cause if the foundation remains the same then it's pointless as you know the potential for it to last is not very likely and is bound to callapse once again.

Kongu Dude
sorry i find a friendship without respect or trust pretty pointless, if he can't trust me being near his is gf to whom I was also friends with, then why remain friends? If he doesn't trust me then he doesn't respect me and if that's the case, then i how can i respect or trust him.
Friendship is build on a foundation, if the foundation is not solid and sturdy then it eventually will callapse, once it callapse you then have to decide whether or not its worth rebuilding it. cause if the foundation remains the same then it's pointless as you know the potential for it to last is not very likely and is bound to callapse once again.
Smilie whore. stick out tongue

dr. pookie
guys who get upset because another guy is trying to holla at there girlfriend, have some serious mental issues. the girl, if she is trustworthy, will obviously turn the guy down, becuase she is in a relationship with you. so why get upset?

BakaXero
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Smilie whore. stick out tongue
what's that got to do with anything?

Originally posted by dr. pookie
guys who get upset because another guy is trying to holla at there girlfriend, have some serious mental issues. the girl, if she is trustworthy, will obviously turn the guy down, becuase she is in a relationship with you. so why get upset?
mate, i think you got the wrong idea about the subject

dr. pookie
laughing out loud

Kongu Dude
Nice avvy, Baka. ermm

Darth Macabre
Yes, and I'd have sex with their girl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.