Falcon vs. Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Cap's former sidekick vs Batman's former sidekick.

Benny G
Nightwing 10/10

norrinradd43
This is a good one...I would have to say they are pretty equal in fighting ablility but falcon is eventually too fast for nightwing and can take this 4/5

rotiart
Originally posted by Benny G
Nightwing 10/10

You really see this as a curbstomp?!

Jeez. Falcon's a good fighter... who'd fight alongside cap... he's not a nobody you know..

norrinradd43
I could see nightwing winning one here and there...but overall falcon is the superior superhero...maybe not in popularity but ability

Faceman
Falcon can set a long range attack...

db_renji
Nightwing is outta his league, NW 9/10.

Psyquis52
Nightwing wins...9/10 I'll allow 1 win for Falcon because Nightwing might trip or something.

Who knows?

olympian
Nigthwing is a better figther all around. And with more resources.

starlock
i think nightwing will win the majority

Soljer
Originally posted by db_renji
Nightwing is outta his league, NW 9/10.

Nightwing is out of his league, so he loses one?

confused

Or do you mean that Nighting is out of Falcon's league? You can't just throw around random pronouns without having the proper antecedent, man!

db_renji
^^^^^

laughing my fault, typing too fast. But you get the idea. Nightwing is outta Falcon's leagure. Nw wins 9/10. I give 1 to falcon b/c he might get lucky or there might be a case of PIS.

complexbrother
I'm thinkinf Falcon.

outavodka
Picture this Falcon is the closest a human can get to being Cap with wings and the falcon connection power. Oh dont sleep on his skills, ever the stategist, very skilled in martial arts, also is a scientist. I say Falcon 7/10.

doctorstrongbad
Falcon is a great fighter who can throw down with Captain America. He can take out Nightwing 8/10 maybe 9/10.

jrodslam
Uhh. Can someone show some of Falcons fighting skills or battles? That "Falcon has trained with Cap." or "Falcon has years of experience." isnt flying with me. Its just not good enough.

Until then, Nightwing wins.

Mace Skywalker
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Falcon is a great fighter who can throw down with Captain America. He can take out Nightwing 8/10 maybe 9/10.

Indeed, and it would be interesting to find out if he could communicate with Nightwing like any other bird, or should I say...robin...lolol.... *sigh*

jrodslam
Originally posted by jrodslam
Uhh. Can someone show some of Falcons fighting skills or battles? That "Falcon has trained with Cap." or "Falcon has years of experience." isnt flying with me. Its just not good enough.

Anyone?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by jrodslam

I concur.
Based on what I've seen of Falcon I have no reason to believe that he's even remotely as good as Cap or that he would stand a chance against the likes of Nightwing.
Actually just the opposite.
Falcon has fought alongside Cap a lot and has excellent teamwork but his solo skill is not enough to take down Nightwing.

norrinradd43
Falcon has been able to elude getting captured so far in civil war...I figured he would be kickin it in the Negative Zone by now

Supermutant
Nightwing in a close contest

God Cloth Seiya
Nightwing

Swamp Walker
Nightwing. Better fighting skills plus his agility and acrobatic powers would let him dodge any of Falcon's major air strikes.

deathslash
Falcon wins after a hard fight. No CIS, Falcon just flies into the air and calls on a flock of birds to rip Nightwing apart.

Golgo13
Nightwing. Current NW loses, though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Is this hand to hand? If so, Nightwing beats him up. Otherwise, Falcon turns him into bird food.

pym-ftw
thumb up yeah, how does Dick pull even one win?

DarkSaint85
Its not even like he carries gadgets like Bruce

maxivitopowe
He doesn't wear a belt I swear?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.