Sol Badguy vs Rayne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
This is a matchup that would make both BloodRayne and Guilty Gear fans happy.

Guilty Gear's badass in red takes on the dhampir.

Stage: Mustafar (I was watching Star Wars agaib. Bah.)

TricksterPriest
It makes me happy for the sole reason that Sol is going to own her ass. He's going to own her ass harder than it was owned in the sex scene in the movie. Seriously, this is kind of a mismatch.

Sado22
this is a bad mismatch!
sol is badass...too badass. he can jump across the screen with his nasty sword, throws fire from it and god know what. you got that on one side and on the other side you have rayne: someone who needed a body double in the movie for a sparring scene. laughing out loud

M-I-S-S-M-A-T-C-H

IceJaw
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It makes me happy for the sole reason that Sol is going to own her ass. He's going to own her ass harder than it was owned in the sex scene in the movie. Seriously, this is kind of a mismatch. What movie?

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by IceJaw
What movie?

the Bloodrayne movie, which sucked majorly... even the sex scene, in more ways than one

Sol takes this match like candy from a baby

IceJaw
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
the Bloodrayne movie
Lord o mighty! shock

laughing out loud

NinjaJJ
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
This is a matchup that would make both BloodRayne and Guilty Gear fans happy.

Guilty Gear's badass in red takes on the dhampir.

Stage: Mustafar (I was watching Star Wars agaib. Bah.)
Sol>>>>>Bloodrayne... do you know how powerful Sol Badguy is in GG? He's one of the elites within that storyline, he's the original first true Gear and he's incredibly powerful to boot, he's defeated opponents such as Justice, Dizzy etc.

Sol wins this easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.