wolverine vs solomon grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Fight to the death.

King_Mungi
uhhh..Grundy is already dead, but can't really truely die.

carver9
my bad he is dead, good point, well who would win.

Darth Macabre
Grundy on a good day, Wolverine on a bad one.

carver9
I actually think wolverine could walk away the winner in this fight but I do think that he could lose some but he would take the majority. Just my opinion.

King_Mungi
A full powered took on the entire JSA and JLA on his own, Wolverine is not taking him down. However, if it's the version Batman defeated than yeah he could take down that variation

carver9
I see it like this, if wolverine claws have an affect on him, if he is able to cut him then i give it to wolverine but if he cant then wolverine is through. I really think wolverine can run circles around grundy.

King_Mungi
Grundy rountinely tags both Flashes and Superman, he isn't going to speedblitz him.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by King_Mungi
A full powered took on the entire JSA and JLA on his own, Wolverine is not taking him down. However, if it's the version Batman defeated than yeah he could take down that variation yes Grundy wins easily if it's a good day for him...If it's one of his bad ones, he loses.

Depends on which Grundy.

Grimm22
Going by RiceRoost's "logic" Wolverine > Magic, and is incapable of being physically hurt laughing

King_Mungi
Well it was stated in the comics, metal is the bane to certain kinds of magic. Adamintium included. He's still not winning this though

boriquaking55
Wolverine would pwn Grundy - especially bone-claw stick out tongue

Galan777
Wolverine pwns Grundy

No one can beat Wolvie...................... NO ONE!

evillaugh

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Galan777
Wolverine pwns Grundy

No one can beat Wolvie...................... NO ONE!

evillaugh

damn right, doesn't he have T-vo now? cool

Galan777
Originally posted by boriquaking55
damn right, doesn't he have T-vo now? cool No dude, thats just the power cosmic laughing out loud

complexbrother
Solomon Grundy killed claw man on monday .

The Fake Macoy
You guys are both wrong. Wolverine is an Eternal. That's how he heals so well.

On topic, if this is a powerful Grundy,he'll stomp on Wolverine. If this is the weak Grundy, he'll lose.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well it was stated in the comics, metal is the bane to certain kinds of magic. Adamintium included. He's still not winning this though

Simply a copout by Marvel to try to justify Wolverine being able to fight Ghost Rider wink

Endrict Nuul
Fight in a grave yard.

Who wins?

Battlehammer
then one batman kicks the shit out of...............then grundy loses every time............

Endrict Nuul
The version that fight's Supes......

llagrok
Originally posted by Battlehammer
then one batman kicks the shit out of...............then grundy loses every time............

lmao

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
lmao
lol I said the one batman beats the shit out off.............now if were talking the one that battles superman.............well Logans pritty ****ed lol.

Endrict Nuul
What about Logan with his upgrades?

blade31092
Who will win between wolverine and solomon grundy?

Stoic
Wolverine baby yay! rock

Prep-Man
Solomon.

zeel
logan dies, pc supes used to get wtf owned by grundy.

leonidas
depends on the version of grundy. logan could possibly beat certain incarnations and others stomp heralds.

Flyattractor
Solomon Grundy Kills Wolverine any day Monday thru Sunday!

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by leonidas
depends on the version of grundy. logan could possibly beat certain incarnations and others stomp heralds.

thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by zeel
logan dies, pc supes used to get wtf owned by grundy.

What was the case? Wasn't Grundy amped by outside forces?

Prep-Man
Grundy also beat down Alan Scott/JSA.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Grundy also beat down Alan Scott/JSA.

That doesn't really matter. Scott would never survive the physical abuse that Wolverine can. He's more powerful but if Wolverine stuck his claws into his head he would die just like an average human. My point? We shouldn't use one guys defeat to justify a stance.

Prep-Man
LOL. Solomon wins, anyway. He can take just as much punishment as Logan. High end one, of course.

Stoic
LOL. Solomon wins, anyway. He can take just as much punishment as Logan. High end one, of course.

I meant that Scott unaided by his powers would not be able to take the physical abuse that Logan could. You understood this right? Grundy loses, Wolverine would cut his head off the moment that he smelled him, and realized exactly what his opponent was. Grundy has the strength over Wolverine, but those claws, speed, and healing will win out against the zombie.

Prep-Man
No, Grundy actually destoryed his battery. He's that strong. Solomon wins.

Stoic
No, Grundy actually destoryed his battery. He's that strong. Solomon wins.

What if Grundy lost his head?

Prep-Man
Actually, IIRC, Frankenstein needed the Sword Of Michael to put down Grundy and even that didn't take him out for long.

Franksentein>>>>>> Wolverine.

Stoic
Actually, IIRC, Frankenstein needed the Sword Of Michael to put down Grundy and even that didn't take him out for long.

Franksentein>>>>>> Wolverine.

In strength yes but all around? No. You forget that those claws can pretty much cut right through Frank, or Grundy. Wolverine can also take a hell of a lot of abuse, and continue fighting as if nothing happened.

Prep-Man
Same with Franky. Read his series for crying out loud. He has a bunch of nasty weapons he brings to the table and a good healing.

Sr J-Bieb
"Needed the Sword of Michael to put him down"
"Wolverine has sharp claws!"

Classic

Stoic
Same with Franky. Read his series for crying out loud. He has a bunch of nasty weapons he brings to the table and a good healing.

The difference is that Wolverines skeleton is far more durable than Frank's or Grundy's. They can lose limbs far easier. Generally speaking, if you put Grundy or Frank, in a titanium meat grinder, they would be turned into hamburger meat, while Wolverine would break the device. Grundy's head would be coming off of those shoulders if Wolverine was out fir blood. There is also no way that Grundy is a better fighter, or nearly as fast or agile. Lifting strength is all that he has over Logan.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
"Needed the Sword of Michael to put him down"
"Wolverine has sharp claws!"

Classic

lol

Nietzschean
depends on the grundy incarnation.

the average one that I seen would get torn apart

edit:
grundy and GL
http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/tag/solomon-grundy/

Badabing
Originally posted by blade31092
Who will win between wolverine and solomon grundy? Merged with 2 previous threads.

Prep-Man
^^ yeah, just depends on which grundy. high end grundy is in hulks league for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.