Flash vs. Invisiblewoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Sue gets a 5 minute prep talk about Flash....

rotiart
She dies. She'll never be able to hit him... and we know force can break down her shields... 1000's of punches a minute will be enough to break her down... and he'll get in there before she can react.

bigbran
What if her shields were made of Hulk's pants?

rotiart
Originally posted by bigbran
What if her shields were made of Hulk's pants?

God.... Stalemate...

She'd never be able to find Flash.. and he'd never be able to break through that purply power!

Faceman
Can Flash detect her while invisible?

Swanky-Tuna
I think Sue will only win if she's allowed to set up shop before the battle and is willing to kill. And if he can't see her fields.

Metalmanx
Flash could still easily affect an entire area with his abilities. For example, using friction, he could heat up the entire arena in which they're fighting and burn Sue alive, or any other heat-related damage.

rotiart
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Flash could still easily affect an entire area with his abilities. For example, using friction, he could heat up the entire arena in which they're fighting and burn Sue alive, or any other heat-related damage.

When did he do this?

Metalmanx
Not sure, but I see no reason why he can't. He's done basically the same thing to a statue, just but rubbing his hands over it at high speeds. I see no reason why he can't affect the ground in the same way.

bigbran
Not sure, but I see no reason why he can't. He's done basically the same thing to a statue, just but rubbing his hands over it at high speeds. I see no reason why he can't affect the ground in the same way. no expression

FearMe
Flash wins.

Metalmanx
no expression

Huh? What's the problem?

bigbran
Huh? What's the problem? Oh I thought this was Colossus vs Reed thread for a second, and I thought you said Colossus could do that.

rotiart
Oh I thought this was Colossus vs Reed thread for a second, and I thought you said Colossus could do that.

BB... go to bed. mad

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
BB... go to bed. mad OK?
Meow?
Oh sorry, my cat got on...
That sneaky little bastard.

rotiart
OK?
Meow?
Oh sorry, my cat got on...
That sneaky little bastard.

if you can't even remember where you are.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
if you can't even remember where you are.... roll eyes (sarcastic) My eyes are peeling over. OK bed, after I watch My satisfaction one more time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.