List 5 Strongest Heroes In Marvel Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
IN ORDER PLEASE

bigbran
James Howlett.
Wolverine with modern clothes.
Wolverine with Classic outfit.
Logan.
Wolverine in brown costume.

Badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
James Howlett.
Logan.
laughing

You're such an antagonizer. eek!

rotiart
James Howlett.
Logan.

You forgot Weapon X running naked with wires running from his naked body...

rotiart
Originally posted by hunbu04
IN ORDER PLEASE

Admit you don't know....

Mindless Hulk
Thor
Sentry
Gladiator
Hercules

My opinion.

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
You forgot Weapon X running naked with wires running from his naked body... I'd put him at six, then the Eternity Wolverine. Many don't know this, but he was actually depowered in that showing.
Since when has Wolverine only been on Eterenity's level?

hunbu04
hulk
hercules/gladiator
thor
wonderman/namor/colossus
ironman

Soljer
He set no limit on the power level of the characters, meaning we should be getting responses like "The Living Tribunal, Eternity, Chaos, etc."

Not to mention the fact that the Surfer is stronger than most of the listed characters.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
He set no limit on the power level of the characters, meaning we should be getting responses like "The Living Tribunal, Eternity, Chaos, etc."

Not to mention the fact that the Surfer is stronger than most of the listed characters. I'm such an idiot!

James Howlett.
Logan.
Wolverine in brown costume. Masterbruce should be at number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6.

Soljer
I'm such an idiot!

Masterbruce should be at number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6.

Masterbruce is definitely numbers one through three. JP has got to be four, and premature ejaculation man is number five.

For sure.

bigbran
Masterbruce is definitely numbers one through three. JP has got to be four, and premature ejaculation man is number five.

For sure. I'm number 5?
Sweet!

rotiart
Originally posted by hunbu04
hulk
hercules/gladiator
thor
wonderman/namor/colossus
ironman

hell no is hercules stronger than Thor.

wonderman/namor/colossus aren't even close.

wtf. wtf. wtf.

oh yah...

1. Champion/Drax with Power Gem/Mindless Hulk (potentially.. noone beats them as there is "no limit" to their strength) each has destroyed planets with their strength....
2. Thor (with his belt of strength which doubles his strength) set limit. Lifted the Great Serpent..
3. Mangog Strength of a billion billion souls.
4. Sentry Broke Terrax's axe with his pure strength./Gladiator 1 punched Vulcan, beat down on Ego the living planet with his strength.
5. Warrior Thanos... Built to go against Thor.

..... Thorbuster/Hulkbuster Ironman, strongest incarnations of ironman... are 170 ton range...

then you put your guys like Wonderman... regular iron man... hercules...

Soljer
hell no is hercules stronger than Thor.

wonderman/namor/colossus aren't even close.

wtf. wtf. wtf.

oh yah...

1. Champion/Drax with Power Gem/Mindless Hulk (potentially.. noone beats them as there is "no limit" to their strength) each has destroyed planets with their strength....
2. Thor (with his belt of strength which doubles his strength) set limit. Lifted the Great Serpent..
4. Sentry Broke Terrax's axe with his pure strength./Gladiator 1 punched Vulcan, beat down on Ego the living planet with his strength.
5. Warrior Thanos... Built to go against Thor.

..... Thorbuster/Hulkbuster Ironman, strongest incarnations of ironman... are 170 ton range...

Didn't the Surfer physically match Gladiator?

bigbran
Didn't the Surfer physically match Gladiator? Yes. He also matched Champ.
Basically one punched Super-Skrull, punched out Wonder Man.

bigbran
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing

You're such an antagonizer. eek! Ya... well, your a Vaporion!
Haha, Pikachu is better!!
You also have a weakness to electric attacks.
PWNED!!

rotiart
Dammit. Quiet you two! before you expose the fact i forgot one of my favorite characters. I know there's more i'm forgetting too...

Soljer
Yes. He also matched Champ.
Basically one punched Super-Skrull, punched out Wonder Man.

Respect the ****ing Surfer, damnit!

He's got some strength to him!

bigbran
Dammit. Quiet you two! before you expose the fact i forgot one of my favorite characters. I know there's more i'm forgetting too... Beta Ray Bill. Morg. James Howlet.
Squirrel Girl is up there. How many heros have ever beaten Thanos with just strength? (she has no blasts)

bigbran
Respect the ****ing Surfer, damnit!

He's got some strength to him! Well he doesn't have lifting feats, but he does have solid fists, and matching powers.
Just like Glads.

rotiart
1. Champion with power gem (infinite strength... as there is no limit...)
1. Drax with Power Gem(infinite strength... as there is no limit...)
1. Mindless Hulk (infinite strength... as there is no limit...)
2. Thor (with his belt of strength which doubles his strength) set limit. Lifted the Great Serpent.. (and anyone with his powers and belt... possibly beta ray bill and even Thunderstrike.. )
4. Sentry Broke Terrax's axe with his pure strength.
4. Gladiator 1 punched Vulcan, beat down on Ego the living planet with his strength.
4. Silver Surfer, she hulk damn near broke her hand on surfer... and well... have you read annihilation?!
5. Thor without belt/Warrior Thanos... Built to go against Thor.
5. Hercules (maybe matched Thor in an arm wrestling contest)
5. maybe....... Thorbuster/Hulkbuster Ironman, strongest incarnations of ironman... are just under 200 ton range...
5. Other versions of hulk, ie savage.

btw. squirrel girl isn't strong... she's faster than the flash.. and can cut through anything... even atoms. big grin

Galan777
As far as Brute strength:

1. MODT
2. Mindless Hulk
3. Kurse
4. Jahf
5. Gladiator

olympian
1. Champion with power gem (infinite strength... as there is no limit...)
1. Drax with Power Gem(infinite strength... as there is no limit...)
1. Mindless Hulk (infinite strength... as there is no limit...)
2. Thor (with his belt of strength which doubles his strength) set limit. Lifted the Great Serpent.. (and anyone with his powers and belt... possibly beta ray bill and even Thunderstrike.. )
4. Sentry Broke Terrax's axe with his pure strength.
4. Gladiator 1 punched Vulcan, beat down on Ego the living planet with his strength.
4. Silver Surfer, she hulk damn near broke her hand on surfer... and well... have you read annihilation?!
5. Thor without belt/Warrior Thanos... Built to go against Thor.
5. Hercules (maybe matched Thor in an arm wrestling contest)
5. maybe....... Thorbuster/Hulkbuster Ironman, strongest incarnations of ironman... are just under 200 ton range...
5. Other versions of hulk, ie savage.

btw. squirrel girl isn't strong... she's faster than the flash.. and can cut through anything... even atoms. big grin

Thor built to go against Thor?

Thor without the belt and Hercules without any plot device are equals. Theres no maybe in armwrestling draw. It has happened.

Glads going against Ego? The one that is not canon?

If both Champion and Drax have no limit to theyr strength by wearing the same plot device, how you decide who is stronger?

Wich mindless Hulk. The "Byrne animal" that went against two Avengers teams? Way too high.

Accel

Not to mention the fact that the Surfer is stronger than most of the listed characters.
He did say heroes though and I wouldn't really say Living Tribunal is a hero.

Stupid Rookie
Silver Surfer
Thor
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Hulk

I think these are some of the strongest heros. I don't really consider Champion much of a hero. He fights because he wants to. I am also not really counting higher level beings, such as abstracts or Elders etc. I also am not sure where new Drax fits in. I mean he is pimp, but not planet destroying power like he used to have.

Also I don't consider Thanos a hero and Morg who was previously mentioned is now below surfer and certainly not a Hero.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Silver Surfer
Thor
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Hulk

I think these are some of the strongest heros. I don't really consider Champion much of a hero. He fights because he wants to. I am also not really counting higher level beings, such as abstracts or Elders etc. I also am not sure where new Drax fits in. I mean he is pimp, but not planet destroying power like he used to have.

Also I don't consider Thanos a hero and Morg who was previously mentioned is now below surfer and certainly not a Hero.

Nobody listed She-Hulk yet?? I'm shocked. the way her "exponentially stronger" powers work, the buffed out version that beat Champion (!!)
should be at LEAST in the 300+ ton range for base strength. I personally think Champ was Jobbing there, but that's the way it is. My list would run as so: (heroes only!)

Mindless Hulk/Hulk that took on Onslaught
Thor/Immortal Hercules/Beta Ray Bill (tie)
Sentry
Surfer at Max (assuming power cosmic goes exclusively to strength, nothing else)
She-Hulk at Max

Iron Man is a joke here, IMHO

edit: I forgot what a beast Bill was. Didn't he beat Thor H2H BEFORE getting stormbreaker? I'd put him at a tie with the other two then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.