I made a decision the other night about my next animation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Some of you may know that I've been working on another animated spectacle to be released on KMC, and it has been taking me forever because well . . . .

Excuses:

*I had to watch season 4 Smallville DVDs.
*I had to watch season 2 Entourage DVDs.
*I had to watch season 2 Deadwood DVDs.
*Had to go to the gym a couple times.
*I had to watch season 3 The Wire DVDs.
*I had to watch season 1 Rome DVDs, which I gave up cuz it was stupid.
*Had to party quite a few times with the work friends.
*I had to watch season 2 Carnivale DVDs, which I gave up cuz it was lame.
*I had to watch season 2 Lost DVDs.
*I had to watch season 1 Prison Break DVDs.

So anyways, I've decided to break the animation into two parts. Since I am about half way done, I have already begun animating the drawings that I have finished. It will take me several more weeks to finish this process, add the sound effects, dialogue, and music. So, I'm just letting those of you who give a damn know that I should be putting part one out there in the next two or three weeks.

-Hiker.

BlackSunshine
get to work biatch!!! mad stick out tongue

D-Double
Chop-Chop, mother fukr! ranting ......... tongue_ss

BakaXero
Did i make the cut?

The Pict
Nice excuses there

§P0oONY
If I don't make a cameo, your head will roll.

=Tired Hiker=
I can't have EVERYONE in it, and I don't have time to answer all your questions since I'm so busy working on it. If you are in it you are in it, if not then maybe another time, it depends on how much you pay me! And I ain't cheap!

dr. pookie
i think my next cartooon will be of a girl gettin her pussy eatin by some guy

Shelbert Lemon
Well good luck with it either way. Im sure it will be good.

dr. pookie
thanks

BakaXero
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I can't have EVERYONE in it, and I don't have time to answer all your questions since I'm so busy working on it. If you are in it you are in it, if not then maybe another time, it depends on how much you pay me! And I ain't cheap!
Vinny must have offered some sort of special payment, i can't imagine him being rich enough to afford the roll of a main guy in a few of your animations erm

Shelbert Lemon
Some of you may know that I've been working on another animated spectacle to be released on KMC, and it has been taking me forever because well . . . .

Excuses:

So anyways, I've decided to break the animation into two parts. Since I am about half way done, I have already begun animating the drawings that I have finished. It will take me several more weeks to finish this process, add the sound effects, dialogue, and music. So, I'm just letting those of you who give a damn know that I should be putting part one out there in the next two or three weeks.

-Hiker. Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Well good luck with it either way. Im sure it will be good. I shoulda quoted here...

Originally posted by dr. pookie
i think my next cartooon will be of a girl gettin her pussy eatin by some guy Originally posted by dr. pookie
thanks I wasnt talking to you pookie. stick out tongue

dr. pookie
but what makes you think that i was talking to you? stick out tongue

Strangelove
I can't have EVERYONE in it, and I don't have time to answer all your questions since I'm so busy working on it. If you are in it you are in it, if not then maybe another time, it depends on how much you pay me! And I ain't cheap! I humbly request/forcefully demand to be included in one of your current/future projects.

Respectfully yours/Obey me or die,

SL

Prabhodh
Awesome, cant wait for this one, the first one was f.ucking amazing! big grin

Syren
I thought I was in this as well. But I seem to recall coming across the issue of my not owning a microphone.

hmm

Mišt
Hiker had to delete me because I had a sex scene and my schlong covered the entire screen weep

Syren

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Syren
I thought I was in this as well. But I seem to recall coming across the issue of my not owning a microphone.

hmm

You are actually in the second half. The one I've been working on lately is just the first half. D-Double is in the first half and second. The lot of you who want to be in it, I want you to be in it too, however I started making this thing a long time ago and I sort of have the characters set.

But there will always be other ideas, so don't fret.

Nothing will stop be from making these damn cartoons and movies as long as I'm a single guy with nothing else to do! However, as soon as I meet the future Misses Hiker . . . . I am so out of here. yes

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by BakaXero
Vinny must have offered some sort of special payment, i can't imagine him being rich enough to afford the roll of a main guy in a few of your animations erm

I have Jew-Gold ninja

Excuses:

-Hiker.

Looking forward to it ! big grin

§P0oONY

I'll pay you my respects when you die.

Mišt
However, as soon as I meet the future Misses Hiker . . . . I am so out of here. yes

She is at my house, Ill send her back when Im finished evillaugh

=Tired Hiker=

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
get to work biatch!!! mad stick out tongue

ThePittman

Excuses:

-Hiker. You weren't watching SG1 so you have been slacking off stick out tongue

Marth18
Good luck! if you need any help.....

dont ask me no expression

~Da Rev~

Excuses:

-Hiker. I hear ~Da Rev~ has a huge part in it euro

Kongu Dude
No "The Simpsons" excuse. mhm

Naz
Originally posted by Nazzy
I humbly request/forcefully demand to be included in one of your current/future projects.

Respectfully yours/Obey me or die,

Nazzy

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Naz

I wanted that Sig. no expression

Naz
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
I wanted that Sig. no expression

I guess you just weren't quick enough. no expression

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Naz
I guess you just weren't quick enough. no expression
I was at school. no expression

=Tired Hiker=
I just bought a 35 dollar microphone so I can do the voices in the animation, no more using a headphone! w00t

I also bought an audio cable so I can plug my keyboard into my computer for the original score. smile

Strangelove
I just bought a 35 dollar microphone so I can do the voices in the animation, no more using a headphone! w00t

I also bought an audio cable so I can plug my keyboard into my computer for the original score. smile I liked the headphone though sad

Vinny Valentine
The Headphone is an"Innovation"

Barker

I also bought an audio cable so I can plug my keyboard into my computer for the original score. smile
The headphone was the best part. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.