Sasuke and Naruto vs adult goku and young goten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chakra Master
Who will win?

I watch Pokemon
Obviously Goku and Goten. This isn't even a battle, it's a slaughter.

Captain SEX
Spite thread, possibly. But yeah the dbz team.

Kero_Co
Sasuke and Naruto vs Kid Goku and Master Roshi would be a more even match.

Haruhi
Spite thread.

Anybody in DBZ VS Anybody in Naruto is a spite thread, or an obvious curbstomp.

Captain SEX
Originally posted by Haruhi
Spite thread.

cloud_99
ya goku and goten would just kamahamaha ther butts

lightness
Originally posted by Haruhi
Spite thread.

how about itachi vs bulma then?

actually itachi beats everyone in dbz 1on1, since laws of anime makes it so ppl look each other in the eyes and talk before fighting.

Blaxican
You have a point, actually. Not the "law" thing, but yeah. If any of the DBZ characters look at Itachi in the eyes their screwed.

Though all they to do is chuck a car at him from across the planet..

spencerspider
um yea...naruto characters dont stand a chance except itachi and he is a stretch

Nicca
sad to say but true the naruto gang would be stomped

Cooper Klan Kid
what about lee?
he is fast as hell.
they might not be able to hit him.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Cooper Klan Kid
what about lee?
he is fast as hell.
they might not be able to hit him.

YEAHHHHH, Rock lee is faster than Dbz people
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_kYlZtMfNKk&search=Gotenks

1. Who even said itachi is strong enough to even hold Goku in that shit dimention. Because Itachi can NOT beat everyone with his gay eye or he would of took over the world jeez. Itachi can't even do his eye trick for long or it hurts him and it doesn't even affect everyone. I am sure a Dbz character could fight it mentally.

Cooper Klan Kid
true.
the only person the naruto cast can beat is probably krillin

dvampire
Originally posted by Ricodrayz
YEAHHHHH, Rock lee is faster than Dbz people
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_kYlZtMfNKk&search=Gotenks

1. Who even said itachi is strong enough to even hold Goku in that shit dimention. Because Itachi can NOT beat everyone with his gay eye or he would of took over the world jeez. Itachi can't even do his eye trick for long or it hurts him and it doesn't even affect everyone. I am sure a Dbz character could fight it mentally.

You can't fight it mentally, once he gets you in it that's it. But who said he would in the first place, Itachi will be dead before that could ever happen.

dvampire
true.
the only person the naruto cast can beat is probably krillin

Krillin will kill them (easily too). They only stand a chance against DB characters at the beginning, not DBZ characters (atleast not yet).

Cooper Klan Kid
what????!!!krillin sucks!!

dvampire
what????!!!krillin sucks!!

Krillin only sucks compared to Goku them, but he's still the most powerful Human in DBZ.

cloud_99
Right no human could beat him

Cooper Klan Kid
doubt it

Ricodrayz
Krillin is stronger than freiza. I bet you guys will say Freiza wins...

Cooper Klan Kid
true, but can krillin ever even hit lee?
he is so damn fast you can't even see him, so how can you hit him?

Ricodrayz
true, but can krillin ever even hit lee?
he is so damn fast you can't even see him, so how can you hit him? Are you saying this on purpose to make people hyper lol because umm, let's get real, main Dbz people(Even Krillin) is faster than Rock lee. Krillin now is way faster than Rock lee and his gates.

Kero_Co
He's telling you the truth. Nearly every battle in dbz is faster than the eye can see. I'm not going to say they are faster than lee, but they arn't slower. Lee could, maybe, take Kuwabara though.

Cooper Klan Kid
kuwabara?
i thought we were talkin bout DBZ?

Kero_Co
I know, I had to go outside the series,but after giving it some thought Lee should be able to beat Yamcha,roshi, nappa,radits,chi chi, videl,and Mr. Satan(I pity the fool who can't woop hercule).Of course, Rock Lee is two steps from turning super saiyajin anyway.

Ricodrayz
Radditz? Can Lee catch a shot gun bullet in point blank range? Rock lee does not have the power to hurt Nappa. Piccolo was blowing up moons and got his ass kicked by Nappa at that point, his durability took moon blowing attacks, no way in hell Lee could beat Nappa, just not strong enough. Let's assume you think(only you) that lee in gates is faster than Nappa, then what good is the speed if he can't hurt the guy?

Yamcha was able to kick some Ginyu force ass, how the hell is Rock lee going to hurt Yamcha?

Kero_Co
I forgot about the ginyu force battle, but come on. Nappa is an idiot, and he's bald(I often wonder what he's look like if he was SSj). Piccolo died protecting Gohan, otherwise vegeta would have killed him, but I see your point. Can Lee catch a shotgun bullet at point blank range? absolutely. So, scratch yamcha and and nappa of that previous list. Raditz should still be good though, as he was crippled by angry gohan. At the least Lee is greater than or equal to Young Gohan(at that point and time)

Blaxican
He can catch bullets at PBR, but cant dodge sand?

Spite thread. Goku alone...

Kero_Co
He said bullet, not barrage of bullets. Gon from early hunter x hunter eps cold probably catch a bullet and he wasn't half as fast as Lee. Also, he was dodging sand the whole time. He was hit because of exhaustion. Plus, there is no arguing over who'd win this fight.

Ricodrayz
*Jumps in real quick* If you are not durable enough to catch a bullet at point blank range(a shot gun one too) then I don't care how fast you are.

Endless Mike
People are seriously arguing that Naruto characters can keep up with DBZ characters in speed?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Endless Mike
People are seriously arguing that Naruto characters can keep up with DBZ characters in speed?

Yeah, because rock lee has "tEh GAtez" nevermind that it's only for a limited time, and it's the only real showing of super speed in naruto.

Ricodrayz
Yeah, Naruto characters ahh. Sho started to suck real bad after exams. Couple good eps here and there after but overall crap. Even the manga is the samething and Sasuke returning in the Manga is still crap lol

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah, Naruto characters ahh. Sho started to suck real bad after exams. Couple good eps here and there after but overall crap. Even the manga is the samething and Sasuke returning in the Manga is still crap lol

I've been saying that for a while now.

Ricodrayz
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I've been saying that for a while now. Which do you think is better over all so far, Dbz or naruto?

Emperor Ashtar
Which do you think is better over all so far, Dbz or naruto?

DBZ, naruto is too emo for me now. I have nothing against angst-centric characters. But,it's excess in naruto, everyone has a sad backstory (Chouji's being the lamest)?! Kishimato, rely's too much on sympathy to connect with his readers.

dvampire
Originally posted by Kero_Co
He said bullet, not barrage of bullets. Gon from early hunter x hunter eps cold probably catch a bullet and he wasn't half as fast as Lee. Also, he was dodging sand the whole time. He was hit because of exhaustion. Plus, there is no arguing over who'd win this fight.

I'm sure Gon is faster than Lee or atleast on par with 4 gate Lee. Gon have some impressive speed feats.

Blaxican
Yeah, because rock lee has "tEh GAtez" nevermind that it's only for a limited time, and it's the only real showing of super speed in naruto.

Lets also nto forget the fact that ocne his 5 minute "gate" window is closed, he's exhausted as hell...

Cooper Klan Kid
Which do you think is better over all so far, Dbz or naruto?
Naruto. still love DBZ though.

dvampire
I like both, but when it comes to fighting, I perfer Naruto over DBZ. Naruto fights are alot like DB, which was better than DBZ IMO.

Cooper Klan Kid
Fighting: Naruto
StoryLine: DBZ

dirkdirden
Fighting: Naruto
StoryLine: DBZ

its all how you look at it. You can download clips of just DBZ fights that cut out all the BS in-between and the actual fighting in DBZ is great, but they just stall way too much before, during and after the fights.

but for me I think Naruto is an all around better anime because you get to know the character more and there are more of them. The fighting is quicker and has less BS stopping the fighting. I mean the Naruto Saske second fight was almost all fighting after the first little part.

BUT they are pushing 100 filler episodes in a row and I don't know much more of that garbage I can take.

Cooper Klan Kid
naruto is way better in my book

Blaxican
DBZ, naruto is too emo for me now. I have nothing against angst-centric characters. But,it's excess in naruto, everyone has a sad backstory (Chouji's being the lamest)?! Kishimato, rely's too much on sympathy to connect with his readers.

I agree. Completely.

However, I perfer the emo'ness DBZ Goku's all two lines.

& quot;AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
!!!!!!"

"KAAAAAAAMEEEEEEHAAAAAAMEEEEHAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

*Insert Super villans name here*

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Blaxican
I agree. Completely.

However, I perfer the emo'ness DBZ Goku's all two lines.

& quot;AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
!!!!!!"

"KAAAAAAAMEEEEEEHAAAAAAMEEEEHAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

*Insert Super villans name here*

I'll take "AAAAHHHH" over lame dialogue that ranges from: "Sasuke" ,"....", or "That Jutsu"

Blaxican
Would you?

Okay. Everyoens entitled totheir opinion, really.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Blaxican
Would you?

Okay. Everyoens entitled totheir opinion, really.

Yeah, I would, goku only screams in fights. His regular dialogue is very funny. The dialogue in naruto is just plain boring, and depressing.

Cooper Klan Kid
yeah. they do talk a whole mess.

Ricodrayz
lol Naruto characters explain the jutsu when they are about to do it, explain it during when they do it and explain it after they do it with a diagram of the body or something. After that the next episode recaps on teh Jutsu done an dthey do it all over again. HEY, I am a ninj alet me explain my moves to the bad guy so they could counter it and I wonder why!

Cooper Klan Kid
laughing ninja

Symmetric Chaos
well I perfer Naruto in terms of characters and how interesting the fights are.
That said Goku and Goten in about ten to twelve seconds as both are in the planet destroying class.

yaujta King
Goku can win this by himself!!!!

Endless Mike
Originally posted by yaujta King
Goku can win this by himself!!!!

Goten can win this by himself....

WrathfulDwarf
Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.