Another Star wars set comming soon !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Theres gonna be another SW set comming out next month ! Its gonna be a 6 disk tin set . it has the OOT +the SE

GL is really GREEDY mad

vintageSW77
Thats IT!!!!!!!!

I bet its going to be cheaper than buying all 3 on their own
Like muggins here did
Why didnt they release the box set in the first place the c**ts!!!

Mišt
.....yeah....still waiting on that PT boxset George.....I mean I like the fact that GL is trying to pretend they dont exist by not re-releasing them, but there is a gap in my collection I need to fill..

vintageSW77
remember the days when we all wondered when the OT would be out on DVD? S.E or otherwise
Now we got 3 box sets and individuals of the OT whilst the PT stays with the one release.
Whats the score there?
Im not crying out for the PT to be re released im just curious
And what is the score with these tin releases
how are they packaged?

coolmovies

redcaped
tin for teens

jon84
What a load of bollocks, i just bought the limited individual release of the OT, and now they come out with this crap. Lucas is a greedy tard. sad

vintageSW77
He could at least put this on it.....still no SW deleted scenes.
http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=OkVNoiJXfw0&mode=related&search=

coolmovies
Hes ripping fans off again !!!!!!

jon84
Originally posted by vintageSW77
He could at least put this on it.....still no SW deleted scenes.
http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=OkVNoiJXfw0&mode=related&search=

I bet Lucas is saving all of the OT deleted scenes for the saga collection which will probably be released on Blu-Ray /HD-DVD formats. mad

CrazyEyes
whats happening to the 6-film set?

coolmovies
Its comming out next year

Wolfie
I have that.

Well, I can't speak for R2 releases, but that looks exactly like the last R1 release. When the Original/SE Editions came out in September, Best Buy had an exclusive tin case. It was the same three DVDs, just together in the case.

coolmovies
Yes its allready out on R1 . Now its gonna be out in the uk all three movies come in a tin case !

Wolfie
The UK didn't already get those limited editions?

coolmovies

Wolfie
So why would you get this new set? You're rebuying the same DVDs. It's not even an upgrade, it's the same thing, just in a new tin case to bunch them all.

I have the tin case because it came out the same time as the LEs in the US. If they came out seperately like they are for you guys, I wouldn't bother. It's literally buying the same DVDs again.

coolmovies

WrathfulDwarf
Boring....how many re-release dvd's this franchise needs? pointless...

Wolfie

coolmovies
very true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.