Beta Ray Bill vs. Superman (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Beta Ray Bill vs Superman in an arm wrestling match

no soalr ray power up shit

Galan777
BRB

Soljer
Superman, more than likely.

golem370
Beta Ray Bill beat Thor Superman beat Thor so I say Stalemate. Which Thor was that Superman beat?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by golem370
Beta Ray Bill beat Thor Superman beat Thor so I say Stalemate. Which Thor was that Superman beat?

The only reason Beta Ray Bill defeated Thor is because Thor lost use of his hammer, and was reverted back to D.B..

golem370
I thought he beat him far and square

Soujaboy
Originally posted by golem370
I thought he beat him far and square

The first time Thor was defeated because BRB ko'd Thor while he was D.B..

The second time Odin put the match in BRB's favor so that when they were shown to be complete equals BRB would win.

boriquaking55
Honestly, Superman 6/10

Space M ummy
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Honestly, Superman 6/10

Superman will easily outmuscle BRB. Combat scenario is a totally different story though.

Omega-level
Thor>BRB>Superman

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Superman will easily outmuscle BRB. Combat scenario is a totally different story though.

I doubt that considering BRB was recently smashing planets in his recent mini Stormbreaker.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soujaboy
no solar ray power up shit

What exactly do you mean by this?

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
What exactly do you mean by this?

He means that Superman can absorb absolutely NO yellow sunlight, hence it is just normal Clark Kent.

Soujaboy is desperate for an asgardian powered creature to get a win over Kal-el. stick out tongue.

D-Block
Originally posted by Soljer
He means that Superman can absorb absolutely NO yellow sunlight, hence it is just normal Clark Kent.

Soujaboy is desperate for an asgardian powered creature to get a win over Kal-el. stick out tongue.

I thought he meant no sun dipping.

Soljer
Originally posted by D-Block
I thought he meant no sun dipping.

That is what he meant. I was joking.

Validus
The only character I can think of that can straight up outmuscle Kal is a Severely (yes, capital S) pissed off Hulk.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
The only character I can think of that can straight up outmuscle Kal is a Severely (yes, capital S) pissed off Hulk.

Severely?

no

More along the lines of a
SEVERELY pissed off Hulk.

Grimm22
Superman < Magic powered Horse Thor stick out tongue

boriquaking55
this is an arm-wrestling match - not a combat scenario.

Superman > Horse Face Killa

Validus
I doubt that considering BRB was recently smashing planets in his recent mini Stormbreaker.
I'm sure if you gave Superman an uber hammer and the time to build up speed as Bill had when he smashed that planet, the result would be the same.

Soujaboy
I'm sure if you gave Superman an uber hammer and the time to build up speed as Bill had when he smashed that planet, the result would be the same.

I'm sure he can, I was just pointing out that BRB isn't weak considering he's smashed planets.

Hammer or not, theres few characters that can or have accomplished such feats.

bigbran
I'm sure if you gave Superman an uber hammer and the time to build up speed as Bill had when he smashed that planet, the result would be the same. Didn't he also bust a planet, by ramming Stardust's axe through his own head, which in turn destroyed the planet they were standing on?
The only character I can think of that can straight up outmuscle Kal is a Severely (yes, capital S) pissed off Hulk. Kurse?

darthgoober
You forgot He Man.

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
You forgot He Man. Kurse?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
Didn't he also bust a planet, by ramming Stardust's axe through his own head, which in turn destroyed the planet they were standing on?
Kurse?

Yea, that's what we were talking about.

Bill had some great strength feats in the mini. He smashed some planets, fought against the pull of a black hole, smashed a half piece of Surturs Twilight sword, etc.

bigbran
Yea, that's what we were talking about.

Bill had some great strength feats in the mini. He smashed some planets, fought against the pull of a black hole, smashed a half piece of Surturs Twilight sword, etc. To be honest, I haven't read it...
But I am getting that series, along with a bunch of Thor comics.
Then we can be fanboys together (not that I'm calling you one, but I will be).

Soujaboy
To be honest, I haven't read it...
But I am getting that series, along with a bunch of Thor comics.
Then we can be fanboys together (not that I'm calling you one, but I will be).

I recommend you pick up Thor v2 # 45-85.

bigbran
I recommend you pick up Thor v2 # 45-85. The gist of it?
I'm getting the Ragnarok ones, and I really want to read those ones first.

Validus
I'm sure he can, I was just pointing out that BRB isn't weak considering he's smashed planets.

Hammer or not, theres few characters that can or have accomplished such feats.
Nobody said he was weak. Just weaker than Kal.

Soujaboy
bump

Wolverine2006
Beta Ray Bill is an absolute Beast...he wins this 6/10 is a fight though I would give him 8/10

BRB>THor> Superman

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Beta Ray Bill is an absolute Beast...he wins this 6/10 is a fight though I would give him 8/10

BRB>THor> Superman

He is indeed a beast, a horse face beast anyway he loses in an arm wrestle and when Luthor won the election supes shattered a moon at 18x lightspeed without a hammer. So............

His dials go up to 11.

- FO!!

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Flame On!!
He is indeed a beast, a horse face beast anyway he loses in an arm wrestle and when Luthor won the election supes shattered a moon at 18x lightspeed without a hammer. So............

His dials go up to 11.

- FO!!

Well, the fact that he was going 18x lightspeed might have helped with that... erm

Wolverine2006
precisely

Flame On!!
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, the fact that he was going 18x lightspeed might have helped with that... erm

Indeed except that 18X lightspeed with any nowrmal physics would mean wapng space so his actual speed within his warp bubble would be sublight. Anyway he didn't need a hammer.

smile

- FO!!

Wolverine2006
It doesnt matter if he didnt need a hammer BRB would still beat him

Flame On!!

Well Thor couldn't and he had a hammer.... Superman stopped it.......... Then beat him up. All the Avengers then jumped on him and beat him up, Supes still looked better than Thor even after all that and got up straight away.

smile

-FO!!

Redatom65

superman has more crazy feats and would more than likely win based off his crazy strength feats

Wolverine2006
Well Thor couldn't and he had a hammer.... Superman stopped it.......... Then beat him up. All the Avengers then jumped on him and beat him up, Supes still looked better than Thor even after all that and got up straight away.

smile

-FO!!

Ya and BRb would beat up THor too

Flame On!!
Ya and BRb would beat up THor too

A small horse faced freak for a small world.

smile

- FO!!

Wolverine2006
huh

ninja

- Babies!!

Sabretooth
Tough call.

I think Superman would win in a straight up strength vs. strength arm-wrestling match, but I'm not too sure his super-strength would even work on the magically-enhanced Beta Ray.

Wolverine2006
Stormbreaker gave me mad respect for BRB afro

Soujaboy
bump

bigbran

smile

-FO!! That was a shit written comic...
Anyway...

Beta Ray Bill has a better chance to beat Superman than Thor does, to be honest...

Flame On!!
That was a shit written comic...

I thought it was really well written. erm

-FO!!

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Sabretooth
Tough call.

I think Superman would win in a straight up strength vs. strength arm-wrestling match, but I'm not too sure his super-strength would even work on the magically-enhanced Beta Ray.

It works on people like Blaze and Sathanus.....

-FO!!

Soujaboy
Meh

Sabretooth
It works on people like Blaze and Sathanus.....

-FO!!

Good point. Superman for the win then. It would be one HELL of a match though.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Sabretooth
Good point. Superman for the win then. It would be one HELL of a match though.

It certainly would be....

smile

-FO!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
I hope they are doing this on a table made of aegis metal from WW's bracelets. ANything else would crack. Superman wins 7/10. BRB I could see getting a serious adren rush and pulling some.

Soljer
I'll give this to Superman.

Beta Ray is more vicious than Thor....and even more skilled, some would argue.

But he seems to be even more of a meat-head than Thor is. Thor has versatility that'll let him get some wins from Superman. Beta's done a few things, but nothing compared to Thor's plethora of feats.

Soujaboy
This is an arm wrestling contest...

Symmetric Chaos

Then BRB breaks Superman's arm with the magic hammer . . .

Soljer

My bad.

In that case, I'll change my vote from Superman to....

Superman. no expression.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.