M*a*s*h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fire
I know it ain't a movie, but I was wonderin' what u ppl think of it
me and yers find it a good closing to a tv evening

yerssot
actually, following the latest discussions, there was a movie

Fire
haven't seen it, but should be ok, if they kept the actors

jayride
The MASH series was based on the movie. The only actor that was kept was Radar/Gary Burghoff. I've watched it since I was about 15...pretty cool show even now. Has way more staying power than Seinfeld or Cheers.

Fire
bwa cheers ain't bad either, but mash is a lot funnier
hmm, need to get tha movie and see it

Dexx
Mash sux

Fire
mash is hilariously funny from time to time :P

Billy The Kid
I think the movie is better though

Fire
never saw it

Corran
M*A*S*H was great, both the movie and then the series, this is good as it's very seldom that a movie and the series from that movie are both good.

Fire
I just like the ease that the serie hosws, nice way to end the tv evening (better then the news atleast)

Gundark
Series was pretty good, movie was better.

Fire
grrrr, I got to see that movie

princess leia
series was good.
i used to like it, then i suddenly didnt. but i like seinfeld.

yerssot
because of the too much changing of characters ?

KidRock
MASH is gay its to old

glenn
MASH was a good series. The film was good as well.

Fire
as long as they dont change hawkeye they can change everyone

and mash ins't gay it's hilarious

ChinaNiki
MASH was great. I haven't seen it lately, but it used to come on right after dinner when I was younger. Was Klinger the first cross-dresser on a series or did that honor go to Bosom Buddies? (I am not counting variety shows as a series.)

robincooper
the best bit in the series though was hawkeye and trappers in presiion of the marks brothers.... comone it was so funy... lol!

Godshinto
I think my favorite episode had to deal with the Sears Roebucks catalog they had in camp. It revolved around a whole year and had atleast 2 major holidays in it. And Hawkeye pulled a MacGuyver and made a cool machine out of things in the catalog and saved a mans life. Very good episode

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.