Magneto vs IronMan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Benny G
Who take's this?

Galan777
Been Done?

btw, Mags takes this 10/10

Soljer
Considering that the armor is stored in the hollows of Tony's bones, I see this kind of going the same way the Magneto, Wolverine fight did.

I wonder if Tony's healing factor is strong enough to take it....

nimbus006
Is that layer of armour in the hollow of his bones made of metal? Probably right.

Either way Magneto has a huge advantage over IM, he takes it 9.9/10

nimbus006
If his healing factor is strong enough to take what?

Once Magento removes his armor piece by piece he is just an enhanced human.

And yes maybe Tony does have anti magnetic armor, Magneto can still shut his tech down via EMP pulse.

IM does have the speed factor working for him which gives him an edge, i just don't know if that is enough.

Soljer
Originally posted by nimbus006
If his healing factor is strong enough to take what?

Once Magento removes his armor piece by piece he is just an enhanced human.

And yes maybe Tony does have anti magnetic armor, Magneto can still shut his tech down via EMP pulse.

IM does have the speed factor working for him which gives him an edge, i just don't know if that is enough.

It was a joke. Magneto once ripped out all the Adamantium from Wolverine's bones - remember? Wolverine's healing factor had to compensate for the damage.

Tony recently got a healing factor, after the extremis virus. I was wondering if IT could compensate for Magneto ripping out Tony's armor, if it were stored in the hollows of his bones.

Mace Skywalker
too bad Ton'y doesnt have any prep, othrwise it'd be a different story.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Mace Skywalker
too bad Ton'y doesnt have any prep, othrwise it'd be a different story.

Iron Man. Magneto cannot get a grip on his armor as IM has rendered his armor immune to his magnetic grab. Then IM can also absorb energy and has a wealth of different sort of energy blasts to come at Magneto with.

batdude123
Originally posted by Rutog98
Iron Man. Magneto cannot get a grip on his armor as IM has rendered his armor immune to his magnetic grab. Then IM can also absorb energy and has a wealth of different sort of energy blasts to come at Magneto with.

laughing out loud laughing hysterical hysterical2 crylaugh rolling on floor laughing lol

Magneto 10/10.

Rutog98
Originally posted by batdude123
laughing out loud laughing hysterical hysterical2 crylaugh rolling on floor laughing lol

Magneto 10/10.

Can you tell me how? If he cannot grab IM's suit and IM does have a force-field of some sort that I can recall, what is Magneto going to do?

I'm playing devil's advocat. big grin

Soljer
Can you tell me how? If he cannot grab IM's suit and IM does have a force-field of some sort that I can recall, what is Magneto going to do?

Since when could the devil not spell?

batdude123

Use the iron in his blood to do this:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8623/magripsapartapocalypse4li.jpg

no expression

rotiart
FUBARED!!!!

bigbran
Iron Man. With the new armor, how is Mags going to beat him now?

rotiart
Magneto turns his helmet into millions of beads of metal... flying at incredibly high velocities... to turn iron man into swiss cheese.

ExtraMision5555
The reason i can see mags winnign this easily -- although this thread has been done atleast 3 times in recent memory -- is the fact that Ironman has recently, and post upgrade i believe been Emp'ed in some way or another, once in Civil war by the device cap planted on his hand, and the second time when the shield helicarrier got Emp'ed and almost crashed into Rhode island (i think it was RI) Nevertheless, he was powered down, even if only temporary. And temporary shuold actually be all the time magneto needs. Unless his armour is suddenly not made of anything metalic Iron man realisticly should not win as magneto can replicate an emp.

but you knwo what else? current magneto is just a mere human laughing.

Ironman 10/10

Rutog98
Originally posted by Soljer
Since when could the devil not spell?

LOL! This is really pathetic. Grow up, child. You are trying to get personal because I am handing you your head on that "Storm vs. Jean" thread. Of course I can spell "advocate." You knew exactly what I meant. I'm sure you have typos in some of the posts you have posted here.

batdude123
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
The reason i can see mags winnign this easily -- although this thread has been done atleast 3 times in recent memory -- is the fact that Ironman has recently, and post upgrade i believe been Emp'ed in some way or another, once in Civil war by the device cap planted on his hand, and the second time when the shield helicarrier got Emp'ed and almost crashed into Rhode island (i think it was RI) Nevertheless, he was powered down, even if only temporary. And temporary shuold actually be all the time magneto needs. Unless his armour is suddenly not made of anything metalic Iron man realisticly should not win as magneto can replicate an emp.

but you knwo what else? current magneto is just a mere human laughing.

Ironman 10/10

He was repowered by the Collective in New Avengers #20. no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
Iron Man. With the new armor, how is Mags going to beat him now?

HA HA HA.... SHUT UP!!! big grin

Soljer
LOL! This is really pathetic. Grow up, child. You are trying to get personal because I am handing you your head on that "Storm vs. Jean" thread. Of course I can spell "advocate." You knew exactly what I meant. I'm sure you have typos in some of the posts you have posted here.

Handing me my head? You're not doing a damn thing but ignorant arguing points that have already been refuted. A for effort though, son.

bigbran
HA HA HA.... SHUT UP!!! big grin Extremis for the win.
Your just an ass. Do you really think that Magneto could beat a GL?

batdude123
Extremis for the win.
Your just an ass. Do you really think that Magneto could beat a GL?

shifty

ExtraMision5555
He was repowered by the Collective in New Avengers #20. no expression

really?
wtf

where is he?

anyways

in all reality though, the "real" part of my post is what i ment
i just threw in the last part to be ga\y
but apparently, that wasnt even correct

bigbran
shifty Magneto pawns Kyle!
Well I guess that almost puts him at Iron Man's level. Since Iron Man could do it back when he had an older suit.

batdude123
Magneto pawns Kyle!
Well I guess that almost puts him at Iron Man's level. Since Iron Man could do it back when he had an older suit.

Yeah... I forgot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.