Jedi vs Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
This 3 on 3 match consists of 3 Jedi and 3 Sith. Fights on Genosis battlefield seen in AotC. Jedi are willing to kill. Here are the contestants.......

Jedi

RotS Yoda
RotS Mace Windu
RotS Kit Fisto

Sith

RotS Darth Tyranus
TPM Darth Maul (w/double-lightsaber)
RotS Darth Vader(pre-suit)

Crado
The jedi overall are more powerful imo (Yoda > Tyranus, Mace > Anakin, Fisto > Maul), and they would naturally fight with more cohesion than the sith, so yes, they would more than likely take this.

Darth Martin
While I believe Kit>Maul in terms of force power I don't thiink Kit can keep up w/Maul saber wise. Winner: Undecided

Vader lacks the force ability to keep up with Mace, and I would say Mace>Vader in lightsaber combat. Winner: Mace

Yoda outclasses Tyranus in every way possible. Winner: Yoda

Another way to look at it is have.......

Darth Maul vs Yoda Winner: Yoda
Darth Tyranus vs Mace Winner: Mace
Darth Vader vs Kit Winner: Darth Vader

darthsith19
Sidious and Yoda fight, Maul and Kit fight, Mace and Tyranus fight. Kit dies, Tyranus dies, at roughly the same time. Then Mace nbeats Kit, by which time Sidious has managed to defeat Yoda and Mace defeats Sidious only to get destroyed with the Force (like he would have in ROTS had Sidious trwasn't messing with Anakin and was just trying to kill Mace asap). So the Sith win.

Faunus
If this breaks down into three separate duels - as it most likely will considering the nature of the Sith - the Jedi win, hands down. Mace could at least hold off Tyranus for a bit, Kit Fisto could do the same to Maul, and Vader would be brought down by Yoda without much trouble. It's simple double-teaming from there.

And darthsith, where'd you get Sidious from?

Rampant ox
I agree with Faunus. Yoda will most certainly be the deciding factor here. None of the sith can stand up to him for very long. Unless Maul could beat Kit before, say, Yoda could beat Anakin, then the sith might be in with a chance.

Tangible God
I said Sith just to be an ass.

darthsith19
Sorry, I thought it was Sidious, not Vader, but no matter, Vader'snot even as strong as Sidious so the same result occurs.

Prodigal Knight
Jedi

RotS Yoda
RotS Mace Windu
RotS Kit Fisto

Sith

RotS Darth Tyranus

Maul has long desired to fight against Jedi warriors such as Plo Koon and Mace Windu. He'll charge against the Korun master. Unfortunately, he'll get killed in about fifteen seconds or so.

Meanwhile, Yoda would go for Tyrannus. The two will fight for about a minute and a half before Tyrannus dies.

Next we have Vader against Fisto. Vader will slaughter Kit within ten seconds. Vader would probably rush against Windu since Windu always downplayed Anakin. Mace would most likely be done with Maul and then it'll be him vs. Anakin.

As Mace and Vader fight, Yoda comes over to help Mace. And then Vader gets wtf pwned.

The Jedi win.

Darth Martin
This is OT Vader. Say with TESB fighting skills.

Faunus
Originally posted by darthsith19
Sorry, I thought it was Sidious, not Vader, but no matter, Vader'snot even as strong as Sidious so the same result occurs.

WTF?

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
WTF?

Agreed.

How the hell is Vader going to fight off Yoda? He's likely better than Yoda in lightsaber skills, but Yoda's too damn quick and too powerful in the Force.

Faunus
This part stumped me.

Gideon
This part stumped me.

He's saying Vader can take Yoda, right?

Faunus
I dunno. Hence my confusion.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Darth Martin
This 3 on 3 match consists of 3 Jedi and 3 Sith. Fights on Genosis battlefield seen in AotC. Jedi are willing to kill. Here are the contestants.......

Jedi

RotS Yoda
RotS Mace Windu
RotS Kit Fisto

Sith

RotS Darth Tyranus

That's unfair on some many levels. ROTS Mace is probably more powerful than CW Mace (God) so that is like putting LOTF Luke against Luminara Unduli.

jollyjim311
Jedi have a consistent win. The only way for the Sith to possibly win is:

Vader vs. Kit: Vader wins in a few seconds.
Tyranus vs. Yoda: Tyranus holds his own for a minute, while waiting for help.
Maul takes on Windu, and keeps up with him long enough for Vader to help him. They take him down right before Yoda puts down Dooku, and triple team Yoda.

It's unlikely, though, and the matchups would need to be like that, so, Jedi.

kamikz
Originally posted by Gideon
Agreed.

How the hell is Vader going to fight off Yoda? He's likely better than Yoda in lightsaber skills, but Yoda's too damn quick and too powerful in the Force.

I belive Yoda is the superior swordsman as well actually......

Davin Maul
The one sith powerful enough to go toe-to-toe with Yoda would be Vader (remember it's Anakin with a mean streak & no suit). Dooku and Mace would probably square off. That leaves Kit and Maul. Maul would win with a lucky kick to Kit's head cracking Fisto's neck. Maul would probably help Dooku with Mace. I think that the sith could win this match-up, but one of their number would die. That leaves the survivor to break the stalemate btw Yoda and Vader. Sith win.

General Kenobl
This is wrong. Maul has "desired" to fight against legendary Jedi warriors such as Plo Koon and Mace Windu. He would rush the Korun master and the two would duel. Yoda would realize the threat Dooku poses and attack him (and it's likely Dooku would want to confront Yoda due to his arrogance). Yoda wins here. Finally, it's Vader vs. Kit Fisto.

So we have:

Maul vs. Mace
Yoda vs. Dooku
Vader vs. Kit Fisto

Vader would kill off Kit Fisto in about perhaps 15-20 seconds.
Mace would kill off Maul in about half a minute.
Yoda woud kill off Dooku in about a 1 min 10 seconds

Mace and Vader would most likely get done with their respective opponents at about the same time. Then the two will duel, with Mace winning.

If Yoda isn't done with Tyrannus, Mace comes and helps wtf pwn Dooku.

The Jedi win.

darthsith19
WTF?

Originally posted by Gideon
Agreed.

My bad, I have no idea what I was saying. Yeah, Mace will fight Vader, Yoda will fight Tyranus and Maul will fight Kit. Maul kills Kit at the same time as Tyranus dies, then Yoda beats Maul, by which time Vader is dead. So the Jedi win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.