The Schnoozy Cruzy Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roguegirl15
YEP JUST FOR FUN
THIS IS AN AWESOME PAGE DEVOTED 2 URS TRULY! N ALL U AWESOME HOMOSAPIENS OUT THERE smile Happy Dance

roguegirl15
SCHOO SHALL WE PLAY A GAME? OR JUST TALK

Vinny Valentine

babe_89

roguegirl15
NO I'VE BEEN HERE MUCH LONGER N WAT BUIGZ U SO MUCH ABOUT THE CAPS LOCS...DONT SAY JESUS...CAN'T U USE SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT....... there it will be back...its just the way some people write...s**t u dont need to get all defensive relax its just a computer!

Devalion
Someone shoot me no expression Or preferrably her

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by roguegirl15
NO I'VE BEEN HERE MUCH LONGER N WAT BUIGZ U SO MUCH ABOUT THE CAPS LOCS...DONT SAY JESUS...CAN'T U USE SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT....... there it will be back...its just the way some people write...s**t u dont need to get all defensive relax its just a computer!

I Joined a Week Before you.

Its not just a computer, its a Forum.

ThePittman
YEP JUST FOR FUN
THIS IS AN AWESOME PAGE DEVOTED 2 URS TRULY! N ALL U AWESOME HOMOSAPIENS OUT THERE smile Happy Dance pitt_fist

babe_89
Originally posted by Devalion
Someone shoot me no expression Or preferrably her
are you cranky to? who are you talking about?

LanceWindu
DONT SAY JESUS...CAN'T U USE SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT.......

Jesus Titty ****ing Christ? Or do you just prefer Jesus then?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Jesus Titty ****ing Christ? Or do you just prefer Jesus then?

I love you too Ken.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I love you too Ken.

happy

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by LanceWindu
happy

petpet

roguegirl15
I DONT CARE ACTUALLY BUT ..YEA SINCE WHEN IS THIS A FIGHTING FORUM...THE MORE U WANNA GO AT IT GO AHEAD...RATHER HAVE U GET IT ALL OUT HERE THEN TAKING IT OUT ON SOMEONE ELSE...N WOW A WHOLE WEEK! eek! I GUESS IM MEASURING IN A DIFF WAY IT DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG U'VE BEEN HERE AS LONG AS U HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHERS...OK?

Devalion
Originally posted by babe_89
are you cranky to? who are you talking about?

Caps Lock Lover

Vinny Valentine
I DONT CARE ACTUALLY BUT ..YEA SINCE WHEN IS THIS A FIGHTING FORUM...THE MORE U WANNA GO AT IT GO AHEAD...RATHER HAVE U GET IT ALL OUT HERE THEN TAKING IT OUT ON SOMEONE ELSE...N WOW A WHOLE WEEK! eek! I GUESS IM MEASURING IN A DIFF WAY IT DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG U'VE BEEN HERE AS LONG AS U HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHERS...OK?

You also have 21 Thousand posts less then me.

I don't have respect for your kind.

roguegirl15
OK CONSIDERING I WAS GONE FOR MONTHS N ONLY LOGGED ON LITTLE AT A TIME...IT DOESNT MATTER TO ME IF U HAVE A MILLION...I JUST HAVE TOO MANY THINGS TO DO TO HANG AROUND HERE ALL DAY...(NO OFFENSE)IM JUST BUSY...WAT DO U MEAN BY YOUR KIND? R U JUST A HATER?

LanceWindu
OK CONSIDERING I WAS GONE FOR MONTHS N ONLY LOGGED ON LITTLE AT A TIME...IT DOESNT MATTER TO ME IF U HAVE A MILLION...I JUST HAVE TOO MANY THINGS TO DO TO HANG AROUND HERE ALL DAY...(NO OFFENSE)IM JUST BUSY...WAT DO U MEAN BY YOUR KIND? R U JUST A HATER?

Go away. happy

Vinny Valentine
Yes, I Hate Your Kind.

Go Away, You're not wanted.

Devalion

Then why the feck have you decided to come back and bother us with a rubbish thread if your 'too busy?'

ThePittman
OK CONSIDERING I WAS GONE FOR MONTHS N ONLY LOGGED ON LITTLE AT A TIME...IT DOESNT MATTER TO ME IF U HAVE A MILLION...I JUST HAVE TOO MANY THINGS TO DO TO HANG AROUND HERE ALL DAY...(NO OFFENSE)IM JUST BUSY...WAT DO U MEAN BY YOUR KIND? R U JUST A HATER? stop yelling stick out tongue

babe_89
Caps Lock Lover
ok whatever

roguegirl15
PLEASE BE OPEN TO PEOPLE IS THIS WAT U DO WHEN NEW PEOPLE COME IN...THIS ISNT ABOUT WHOS BEEN HERE LONGER....HAVE SOME RESPECT N BE KIND OR AT LEAST DONT SAY ANYTHING UNLESS U CANT SAY ANYTHING NICE...I DIDNT START ATTACKING U....

roguegirl15
YEA IM NOT YELLING IM JUST BEING BOLD...I GUESS N IM TRYING TO MAKE A POINT...WAT IS THE BIG DEAL WITH CAPS LOCS IN HERE? SERIOUSLY SOME OF U GUYS HAVE ISSUES......

Devalion
ok whatever

Uh huh, indeed

LanceWindu
YEA IM NOT YELLING IM JUST BEING BOLD...I GUESS N IM TRYING TO MAKE A POINT...WAT IS THE BIG DEAL WITH CAPS LOCS IN HERE? SERIOUSLY SOME OF U GUYS HAVE ISSUES......

I can be bold too...see? I don't even have to use CAPS LOCK.

babe_89
Uh huh, indeed
are you one of them b***hy kind?

Vinny Valentine

roguegirl15
YES INDEEDY.......N LEAVE HER ALONE...SHES JUST BEING MATURE COMPARED TO THE REST OF US THAT R ARGUING LIKE BABIES

LanceWindu

You're opening the wrong can of worms here...don't say shit about my girlfriend because you obviously don't know her.

roguegirl15
SO SHUN PEOPLE WHO U DONT AGREE WITH BECAUSE U HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO PICK ON SOMEONE ONLINE...............

Devalion

Today? Yes

Vinny Valentine
Today? Yes

I <3 You Too.

roguegirl15
LEAVE UR PMS BEHIND....

Devalion
LEAVE UR PMS BEHIND....

Or what caps lock? For gods sake, just take a fecking hint

Lana
Hi.

Using all caps is considered rude and is the equivelant of shouting.

Stop it already.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Lana
Hi.

Using all caps is considered rude and is the equivelant of shouting.

Stop it already.

SORRY embarrasment

ThePittman

johnnyforever
STOP IT!! firefirefireph

roguegirl15
YES IF IT F**KIN BOTHERS U THAT MUCH THEN I GUESS ILL JUST DO MY OWN THING...IN WRITING TOO

so stop

§P0oONY
roguegirl15, what do I have to do to make you stop typing? Seriously...

roguegirl15
HeREs To nEW TYping! stick out tongue

Lana
That's not new typing, that's "I ate too many paint chips as a child" typing.

Why the hell can't you just type like a normal person? Is it really so hard to do?

roguegirl15
no and im doing it now...holy s**t people have been taken off of their drugs around here and are really cranky...just saying

§P0oONY
no and im doing it now...holy s**t people have been taken off of their drugs around here and are really cranky...just saying

Seriously, I'll do anything to stop you trying... I'll even go as far as genocide. Name it and I'll do it. Just name it without stepping near a keyboard please.

Röland

You brought this sh*tstorm down onto yourself by being a dumbass so don't b*tch about people being cranky.

doped

Naz

I don't like you very much. Please go away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.