Jack Hawksmoor vs Spiderman and Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Jack Hawksmoor vs Spiderman and Venom

They fight in NYC

Who wins?

batdude123
no expression

bigbran
Spidey swings around New York like it's his pet.
I really don't know what a person that can control whole cities can do to the duo...

Validus
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8549/jennysparks3p19im9.th.jpg http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/7863/jennysparks3p20mn5.th.jpg http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8881/jennysparks3p21ss5.th.jpg

endrict
LOL batdude?

endrict
NVM....dumb....thread

endrict
someone lock this garbage pls.

H. S. 6
Pfft! The duo take it easily. What the hell's Jack gonna' do, anyway? Stomp them or something?

Ridiculous.

The Fake Macoy
I mean, what's the entire city rising up to squash spidey going to do?

Hawksmoor 10/10.

Scoobless
THat city suit thing was a one off feat that may not be repeatable..... in fact that suit was the whole reason he was givien his powers in the first place... the fact that Midnighter (someone who has shown below Spidey speed & strength) KOd him during Revolution means that Spidey and Venom have a chance here.

Scoobless
whistling

Alfheim
Originally posted by Scoobless
THat city suit thing was a one off feat that may not be repeatable..... in fact that suit was the whole reason he was givien his powers in the first place... the fact that Midnighter (someone who has shown below Spidey speed & strength) KOd him during Revolution means that Spidey and Venom have a chance here.

Was jack in a city at the time?

Charlotte DeBel
The fight with Midnighter doesn't really prove anything there...It was on the Carrier, which automatically means that it was PURE hand-to-hand. Without any tricks with urban environment..

If Hawksmoor fights webbing duo in isolated area (where his life states is keeped at norm and he isn't weakened, but at same time he's unable to use his "citykinesis"wink, then Spidey stands a chance.

But in NYC... Jack will make Spidey his yo-yo... and enjoy some memories of his early childhood- turned into sadistic urbanist fantasies.

And... am I the only one who considers that thread a pure LOL?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
The fight with Midnighter doesn't really prove anything there...It was on the Carrier, which automatically means that it was PURE hand-to-hand. Without any tricks with urban environment..

Thats just what I thought. I saw Midnighter fighting Jack, but it wasnt in a city envinronment. In a city envinronment both Spidey and Venom would get killed. This thread is ridiclous

Scoobless
Jack has previously stated that the Carrier is exatly like a city to him ... the feat should be taken as a KO.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Scoobless
Jack has previously stated that the Carrier is exatly like a city to him ... the feat should be taken as a KO.

PIS?

Charlotte DeBel
Not exactly. His body feels it like it was a city, but he's unable to control it, he was never shown even COMMUNICATING with it in his usual manner of dealing with cities.
And as a martial artist Midnighter is better than Jack- that's obvious... On Carrier Jack keeps his body fit- and nothing more..

And in his native city Hawksmoor kills poor Spidey and Venom. Almost effortlessly...

I'mNOtAJ-Honest
HS6 if your not joking then your pretty stupid.

Scoobless
Hey, look, I've read pretty much everything with the title "Authority" ... it's obvious Jack would pwn these guys .... I'm just trying to give the spider-fans some hope here and you guys are trampling all over that.

mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.