Mental Health Therapy Thread, for stressed out J/L shippers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
This is for you, Mistypirate! Ignore "Therapy #2", put all of your mental health problems on here!

Mistypirate
LMAO ROFL laughing out loud I was only kidding but now that you started it, lets go for it. Thank you *JCD*.

Mistypirate
Ok I need people. I need to treat someone, I don't want to go out of business sad . No charge for first visit. big grin

PirateDiva
I Have a Problem....IM OBSESSED WITH JOHNNY DEPP AND THE POTC FRANCHISE....is there hope for me? Is there a cure? Am i going to be all right?

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by Mistypirate
LMAO ROFL laughing out loud I was only kidding but now that you started it, lets go for it. Thank you *JCD*.

anytime!

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by PirateDiva
I Have a Problem....IM OBSESSED WITH JOHNNY DEPP AND THE POTC FRANCHISE....is there hope for me? Is there a cure? Am i going to be all right?

first, I'd join the club--everyone on this board who is a girl is obsessed with Johnny! But after a while--2 months or so--POTC sort of lost its touch. I might be different than you, so here is my advice:

1. Try not to go on here nonstop just to talk about Johnny. Try reading other people posts instead of creating them--making threads is a reason to get you on here to check if anyone posted stuff.

2. KEEP YOURSELF AWAY FROM JOHNNY ITEMS. As hot as he is, try to restrain yourself from Johnny stuff (don't ask me what kind of stuff--these are tips that may or may not help!)

3. Basically, if it is Johnny, whether tangible or non-tangible, stay away from it. If you always get Johnny Depp movies from the video store, try something new. There are great actors/actresses out there that you should watch movies from, but don't ask me who!!

I hope my advice helped, PirateDiva

SarahB
wow.. thts rly gd advice!big grin lol

ok i gt one....lol....

i wna like post somthin or like comment/say somthin but im scared if ppl r gna say .."we hav already tlked bout tht or look on another post" or somthin (or mayb just bash me) can ya help (lol lmao)

Chiki Mina
I HAVE A PROBLEM ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE ARE OBSESSED WITH RUMORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by SarahB

THANX that's my first advice given!

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by SarahB

ok i gt one....lol....

i wna like post somthin or like comment/say somthin but im scared if ppl r gna say .."we hav already tlked bout tht or look on another post" or somthin (or mayb just bash me) can ya help (lol lmao)

don't be afraid that people are going to bash you--i want to give advice and i won't let that happen to anyone! gun_bandana

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I HAVE A PROBLEM ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE ARE OBSESSED WITH RUMORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rumors are really common on this board--they start at the drop of a hat, yet they are proven wrong just as fast. Rumors are mostly easy to believe because on here, you don't know how to separate the true from the not-so-true. People post things about T&T, and about Jack/Liz//Johnny/Keira and it gets confusing after a while. But people sometimes want to believe rumors, so give people a chance before accusing them of starting fake rumors.

Chiki Mina
yeah you can be the new advicer, ill be just yesterdays news paper

*jcd*gmc*
Ok I need people. I need to treat someone, I don't want to go out of business sad . No charge for first visit. big grin

Yea- laughing -if you see someone in desparate need of advice, give some to them. If we both give different advice, the person will probably get help sooner. So go ahead--post advice if I haven't already!

*jcd*gmc*
yeah you can be the new advicer, ill be just yesterdays news paper

aww! I don't want to be mean, exccept I think I give good advice--you can help, of course! PirateDiva is probably going to help me--I still haven't heard back--but if you must, post something that many people will want to talk about--if you have nothing in mind now, you'll think of something. Make a discussion forum about a hot topic! It'll get replies fast, if you think of something good to write about!

Chiki Mina
what are you talking about??? Im not talking about popularity contest. I just ****ing suck-thats what Im trying to say.

*jcd*gmc*
don't beat yourself up like that! you might not be good at giving advice, but you have to have some talent on KMC!

ToddianGirl
Chiki Mina I agree with you. Some people are OBSESSED with rumors that's how trouble starts. Like I said before Rumors are EVIL! They only cause and lead to trouble. Everyone say after me Rumors are EVIL!, Rumors are EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL!!! Edting to Say: And we need to stop listing to them!

Chiki Mina
Like...????

You know how long I have been trying to cheer people up. You know how long I have been BEGGING not to give up! And it only takes a stranger to post something negative and boom everybody is down. Omg I dunno what Im here for anymore. And everytime I get online most of my friends are not here. Am I really that of a bad person?

*jcd*gmc*
this is the therapy thread, so you seriously need to stop putting yourself down like that.

Chiki Mina
alright PM me or something. People are gonna think that we are biting eachothers heads off.

ToddianGirl
No you are NOT a bad person. I always enjoy reading your posts of faith. We need that, we need to hold on and NOT give up. How we do that? By supporting each other and by stop listing to Rumors! I'm so sick and tried of people string up trouble by creating or listing to STUPID rumors. That really needs to stop. I'll say it again we can NOT give up we must contiune to keep the faith. Don't ever leave Chiki you ROCK! And I really miss reading your posts. BTW: Did I ever mention that Rumors are EVIL?

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by ToddianGirl
No you are NOT a bad person. I always enjoy reading your posts of faith. We need that, we need to hold on and NOT give up. How we do that? By supporting each other and by stop listing to Rumors! I'm so sick and tried of people string up trouble by creating or listing to STUPID rumors. That really needs to stop. I'll say it again we can NOT give up we must contiune to keep the faith. Don't ever leave Chiki you ROCK! And I really miss reading your posts. BTW: Did I ever mention that Rumors are EVIL?

THanx Toddian. I just feel like people are taking away things from me. ITs very frustrating

Chiki Mina
crap can anyone tell me a site where you can upload pics?

Chiki Mina
nevermind I found one. But if anybody knows a good site where to upload pics please let me know.

Mistypirate
wow this thread is actually better than I though it would be. big grin

Chiki Mina
^^^ was that sarcasm lol me and jcd were having a little argument sad well not really.

BY THE WAY YOU ARE FINALLY HERE!!!

Mistypirate
LOL yes I was being sarcastic as always confused It looked like you guys were about to ripped your heads off.

Yes I'm here Chiki big grin , but I don't think anybody missed me sad

Chiki Mina
MISTY I COULD FUKIN RIP YOUR HEAD OFF LMAO!! i have missed you so damn much. Ask anybody I couldnt stop asking about you!!!!

Mistypirate
Really? embarrasment I feel special. Thank You Mina smile
Well I have been stressed out for the last few days, I wasn't going to come back in here for a while, but I couldn't resist. This is like a freaking drug. laughing

Chiki Mina
You couldnt resist, mate wink. Well I was getting mega depressed. Everytime I was online none of my friends were here sad

Mistypirate
But now we are all back back big grin

Chiki Mina
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FO eVA AND EVA!

CaptinJackLover
YAY! now Mina has been reunited with all her sistas!

ivebeendepped43
yay! happy day!

Mistypirate
Family Reunion how about a group hug

Chiki Mina
wooooooooooooot!!

We are a family!! I got all my sistas and me!

Mistypirate
OK lets sing, Everybody now..... We are family..... I got all my sistas with me...band

Chiki Mina
LMAO MISTY!!!! LOL

PirateDiva
wooooooooooooot!!

We are a family!! I got all my sistas and me!

Well not really i wasnt here...but then again i guess im not a sister sad

I was gone for a day and no one missed me sad sad

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Well not really i wasnt here...but then again i guess im not a sister sad

I was gone for a day and no one missed me sad sad

OMG you were missed more than me. Go to the Therapy thread 2. You will see. And YES you are our sista to big grin

Mistypirate
Sorry Piratediva wrong thread embarrasment go to the Jack and Elizabeth behind bars thread. big grin

PirateDiva
OMG OMG OMG i need serious HELP....i just beat up a 13 year old named savvychick....and i threaten to blow her up.....i need serious HELP!!!!crybaby all because she wanted to take my JOHNNY!!! lol

-savvychick-
i sry i drove u to this piratediva...sad

how bout we share?? lol

PirateDiva
Ummmm Still need a PADDED ROOM HERE!!! going crazy!!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by -savvychick-
i sry i drove u to this piratediva...sad

how bout we share?? lol

Share? Ok now im calming down....guess there is no need for a padded room afterall...lol!!!

-savvychick-
yes...share....................
lol

Chiki Mina
.........................uh..........................

SarahB
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
THANX that's my first advice given!

wow!! lol big grinbig grin keep goin)

SarahB
Originally posted by *jcd*gmc*
don't be afraid that people are going to bash you--i want to give advice and i won't let that happen to anyone! gun_bandana

aww lol thnx soooo muchsmile.. i will take in tht advice!big grinbig grin

ivebeendepped43
oh the agony! oh the rejection! oh die! yes, my issue is on the Jack/johnny lovefest thread. i feel like im in one of those problem circles where everyone discusses their problems. i think i need one of those right now.....

a-k-a-amber
actualy im quite happy right now but im sorry that the TV commercials annoy you... i can only think of one thing to ask...

how do you feel about that?

Mistypirate
ivebeendepped43
But look at the bright side, you got the chance to watch it.It don't matter that it ended 10 minutes earlier. At least you got the satisfaction of seeing him. Think about the million of girls that didn't have the opportunity to watch it (for example ME sad ). Son don't feel bad, the world is not going to end. I recommend some yoga, breathing exercise. You will feel better. smile

a-k-a-amber
or... what she said

Mistypirate
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
or... what she said

who? me.

ivebeendepped43
lol thanks. like i said, i am 20% extatic.

a-k-a-amber
who? me. ya ur better than me with advice...lol

Mistypirate
Make that 20% become 100%. You just saw Johnny eek! I would have given anything to see it.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
ya ur better than me with advice...lol

LOL I tried smile anything to help my KMC girls

Chiki Mina
wait..whats the frustration about??

Mistypirate
I think I'm having a major breakdown... I had a bad day, I smashed my finger with my car door, I saw burned cats. And now this....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ivebeendepped43
burned cats? i miss this thread too...

PirateDiva
Ahhhhhh this thread.....it's when everyone was going Insane...lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.