masterbruce vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
Since masterbruce is a relatively new character to all you young whipersnappers. I thought I would put him against a popular character.
Ok masterbruce is no stranger to bullets.
Originally posted by masterbruce
I have actually been shot at before, and it's not very funny, trust me. Originally posted by masterbruce
No, I said I got lucky. The guy wasn't trained and probably was scared when he pulled the trigger.
He even intimidates people when they have a gun to his head.
Even though if he didn't he is still peak human, and could have dodged it, so who wins?

trolly_crouchjr
He starts going matrix

SpunkySmurph
Masterbruce wins via superspeed smile

King Kandy
Masterbruce lowers his respect for our intelligence, and starts opening gateways through dimesnions, succking in punisher.

Zahit
are talking pre or post-crisis masterbruce?

bigbran
Originally posted by Zahit
are talking pre or post-crisis masterbruce? Post is the only fair fight. (if you want to call it that)
Either way, I made a spite thread, so I guess this can be closed...

masterbruce
I would die in the time it takes Punisher to pull the trigger. I stand no chance in hell against the punisher.

The perps who shot at me were no where near Punisher level.

they were
a) very dumb - hence trying to mug ppl instead of getting an honest job at McDonalds or cleaning toilets judging by their IQ
b) very young - they had prob never had training at a range and their 'skillz' with a gun probably only came from exposure to their multiplayer sessions in Halo, which prob also gave them an overinflated sense of their ability to use a real firearm
c) cowards - they were too chickenshit in the end to really kill, hence their aim was poor as hell and they missed wildly (not that I'm complaining)

I'm not very familiar with the Punisher, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't exhibit any of the characteristics I listed above. In short, he would PWN me, very badly.

Validus
laughing out loud

bigbran
I would die in the time it takes Punisher to pull the trigger. I stand no chance in hell against the punisher.

The perps who shot at me were no where near Punisher level.

they were
a) very dumb - hence trying to mug ppl instead of getting an honest job at McDonalds or cleaning toilets judging by their IQ
b) very young - they had prob never had training at a range and their 'skillz' with a gun probably only came from exposure to their multiplayer sessions in Halo, which prob also gave them an overinflated sense of their ability to use a real firearm
c) cowards - they were too chickenshit in the end to really kill, hence their aim was poor as hell and they missed wildly (not that I'm complaining)

I'm not very familiar with the Punisher, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't exhibit any of the characteristics I listed above. In short, he would PWN me, very badly. How do you know that Punisher's experience didn't come from Halo?
I still say that you used your ability and made them miss, but that's just me...
Maybe you haven't fully unlocked that ability yet, and only used it like Franklin Richards uses his.

ExtraMision5555
i think you would win smile

Zahit
masterbruce is my hero.

bigbran
masterbruce is my hero. Mine too!

masterbruce
Originally posted by bigbran
How do you know that Punisher's experience didn't come from Halo?
I still say that you used your ability and made them miss, but that's just me...

you know what, I give up trying to be rational with you guys. you guys just make a mockery of whatever I say. mad

Zahit
it's high time for a masterbruce respect thread...

King Kandy
I'm off the Anti-Masterbruce bandwagon now.

I got off all the shots necesary to compensate for the ludacris post you made.

masterbruce
it's high time for a masterbruce respect thread...

this is getting ridiculous, I don't see how Digi and Tron are not stepping in and giving you guys warnings

bigbran
you know what, I give up trying to be rational with you guys. you guys just make a mockery of whatever I say. mad Hey, hey, hey, no need to use the "r" word in this cival debate.

Remember what one of your masters said...
Like one of my masters used to tell me, "Don't let negative energy surround you, or you will become that which you despise"

Soleran
Hey, hey, hey, no need to use the "R" word in this cival debate.

I'm sorry if I'm a little fanboyish, but I'm in awestruck of your abilities.
Remember what one of your masters said...

What are you trying to say?

bigbran
this is getting ridiculous, I don't see how Digi and Tron are not stepping in and giving you guys warnings Oh, your one of those heros that don't like to take credit?
Sorry, but I think our real world superhero deserves respect, so sue me?

bigbran
Originally posted by Soleran
What are you trying to say? Read it now.

Tassadar
miffed

Soleran
Read it now.

Yeah I don't get it

Faceman
Does masterbruce get any prep?

masterbruce
Oh, your one of those heros that don't like to take credit?
Sorry, but I think our real world superhero deserves respect, so sue me?

I don't consider myself a hero. I don't do what I do to garner attention or gratitude. I just got tired of the shady stuff that was going on in my community and decided to be proactive and do something about it rather than live in fear. Most ppl in my life have no clue that I've done any of these things because I don't share these things with ppl I know. So don't talk to me about being a hero, because that's not why I risk my life and limb.

bigbran
Read it now. ?

Soleran
?

?, ?.

bigbran
?, ?. Meow?

Faceman
I don't consider myself a hero. I don't do what I do to garner attention or gratitude. I just got tired of the shady stuff that was going on in my community and decided to be proactive and do something about it rather than live in fear. Most ppl in my life have no clue that I've done any of these things because I don't share these things with ppl I know. So don't talk to me about being a hero, because that's not why I risk my life and limb. So basically your a vigilante...

Board Walker
This needs to stop, what you are doing to masterbruce is wrong, I hope this is resolved and reconciled so that no one has to be banned.

Soleran
Meow?

I'm just saying you're mocking a modern day hero, show some respect, yo. This isn't a game its for real, in da hood G unit.

bigbran
I'm just saying you're mocking a modern day hero, show some respect, yo. This isn't a game its for real, in da hood G unit. I am. That's why I didn't want to insult him by sounding like a fanboy.Originally posted by Board Walker
This needs to stop, what you are doing to masterbruce is wrong, I hope this is resolved and reconciled so that no one has to be banned. I can't praise him?
Didn't you say that Superman was abstract level? I don't think Superman would like that... so why can't I see if masterbruce would beat Punisher?

Board Walker
I am. That's why I didn't want to insult him by sounding like a fanboy. I can't praise him?
Didn't you say that Superman was abstract level? I don't think Superman would like that... so why can't I see if masterbruce would beat Punisher?

I did say superman was abstract level, but I do not care about superman or any comic character anymore, it was silly and childish to begin with, and was very wrong of me to so forcefuly express my opinions onto others; I admit I was wrong to do so and I appologize to you and all for what I did wrong.

But as for what you are doing to masterbruce who is a KMC member is wrong, to derogate him and redicule him is very inhumane and is so very wrong. I hope that you who redicule him and derogate him stop, and resolve and reconcile your differences with one another, not because of a possible ban of a account, but because of your character which is reflected in every word you say.

batdude123
I don't consider myself a hero. I don't do what I do to garner attention or gratitude. I just got tired of the shady stuff that was going on in my community and decided to be proactive and do something about it rather than live in fear. Most ppl in my life have no clue that I've done any of these things because I don't share these things with ppl I know. So don't talk to me about being a hero, because that's not why I risk my life and limb.

Walking Tall!!!

eek!

Zahit
Originally posted by Board Walker
I did say superman was abstract level, but I do not care about superman or any comic character anymore, it was silly and childish to begin with, and was very wrong of me to so forcefuly express my opinions onto others; I admit I was wrong to do so and I appologize to you and all for what I did wrong.

But as for what you are doing to masterbruce who is a KMC member is wrong, to derogate him and redicule him is very inhumane and is so very wrong. I hope that you who redicule him and derogate him stop, and resolve and reconcile your differences with one another, not because of a possible ban of a account, but because of your character which is reflected in every word you say.
is that with or without prep?

Tassadar
is that with or without prep?

**** off.

bigbran
Originally posted by Board Walker
But as for what you are doing to masterbruce who is a KMC member is wrong, to derogate him and redicule him is very inhumane and is so very wrong. I hope that you who redicule him and derogate him stop, and resolve and reconcile your differences with one another, not because of a possible ban of a account, but because of your character which is reflected in every word you say. I'm just putting him on a high level right now.
I put money on a high pedistal, that must mean that I am "rediculing and derogate" it.

I haven't actually said anything bad about masterbruce. (haven't even hinted it)
I'm just seeing where he goes as a comic character.
If putting him up high (or as you call it, "insulting"wink is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Zahit
Originally posted by Tassadar
**** off.
**** ***, ****!

Badabing
are talking pre or post-crisis masterbruce?
laughing laughing laughing

Faceman
I say masterbruce could take robin out, with some prep of course....

Zahit
Originally posted by Faceman
I say masterbruce could take robin out, with some prep of course....
definitely with some prep...

or at least dinner and a movie.

bigbran
it's high time for a masterbruce respect thread... Ya!
He gets underated in this forum.
Also, I'm not making it.

Badabing
I'm just saying you're mocking a modern day hero, show some respect, yo. This isn't a game its for real, in da hood G unit.
eek! laughing Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.