Jack and Elizabeth behind bars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistypirate
I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I just thought it was funny that in COTBP and DMC J/L are showned behind the bars of the jail cell. While Will is always standing outside. I was just curious and I wanted to know if anyone else noticed that resemblance. If not just ignore me. big grin

CaptinJackLover
hahaah yeah i knew that that had happened with both of them but never pur it together..hmm...

was she is the same cell jack was in?

Gravitation
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
hahaah yeah i knew that that had happened with both of them but never pur it together..hmm...

...I think so.... eek!

CaptinJackLover
ahhh! coincidence or not? i htink not!

Mistypirate
Good big grin I wasn't the only one that noticed it. I thought I was over analyzing it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes I think she was in the same cell was in.

PirateDiva
LOL....I never noticed it but now that ya mentioned it.....Its true good catch!!

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover

she couldn't have been--Will busted the door down!

Chiki Mina
Well Will made those bars...he had a choice to bust her out instead he left her there for him to get the compass himself.

CaptinJackLover
yes and i htink that was terribly stupid of him...its all his fault his love found a NEW and BETTER love big grin lol

o and *jcd*....she could have been...cuz they would have replaced the bars anyway...i mean remeber how the wall blew up when the black pearl crew attacked Port Royal...they owuld have had to fix that up...

Chiki Mina
I agree CJL. by the way wheres misty, piratediva, lovelyone-wheres everyone? Everytime Im online they are not here sad

CaptinJackLover
i think they are just a bit upset about the commentary and stuff and dont come on a lot anymore...but they usually come on later...the only reason im on is ciz i have the day off from school today!big grin

Chiki Mina
Oh man...I miss misty and piratediva and johnnyforever and lovely and kate loool and I can just go on.

CaptinJackLover
well johnyforever has been on but is only hanging around the offtopic forum...i go and talk to her on her thread every once in awhile

but lovely and kate were on around 8 last night

Chiki Mina
aa curses! Im gonna be online all day and Im gonna chase them down loool. I miss them!!! I have been gone last week, right? Something like that. Now that Im on I just want to be surrounded with my sisters loool

CaptinJackLover
hahah yea i hitnk it was last week...but not many people were on last week anyway erm

YES! we are ALL sisters for life!

Swann&Sparrow
Hmm, maybe I'm over reaching here but don't you think Will standing outside has a huge significance? It's almost as if he's the one that's keeping them inside the cell. He stands in the way of Jack and Elizabeth being together, but they're both locked in the same cell. Hmm, maybe that's almost foreshadowing them being together in secret?

Gosh, confusing....

Chiki Mina
yay sistas fo eva looool

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
yay sistas fo eva looool

of course! i love for pirates and each other will neva die yo! lololol

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
Hmm, maybe I'm over reaching here but don't you think Will standing outside has a huge significance? It's almost as if he's the one that's keeping them inside the cell. He stands in the way of Jack and Elizabeth being together, but they're both locked in the same cell. Hmm, maybe that's almost foreshadowing them being together in secret?

Gosh, confusing....

i think thats wat it could mean...could be overanalyizing but i odnt think it is...

Chiki Mina

Gosh, confusing....

hey sorry didnt see this post. I hope you dont think we ignored it.
But you are absolutely right. This to me means something.

Both locked in a cell
Will outside of the cell on both ocassions.

Excellent point!

Swann&Sparrow
Yes thank you, but Will choose to spring free Jack and not Lizzie. Why? Is it cause she's the woman that needs to be rescued, after all he did only get Jack out to help him save Lizzie. Hmmm, maybe Will is alittle messed up here.

The girl is right there, save her. But he doesn't...hmm, maybe they changed the type of bars lol.

Chiki Mina
I dunno...im gonna check that out in the commentary . They must say something about that.

T.Maria
i think im officially the only british person who doesnt own the dvd yet sad (i have to wait until i get paid from wrk lol)

so as of yet my J/L shipper vibe has yet to be tarnished....

everyone has disappeared...have i escaped a fatal virus on the board or something?? ...or has everyone just decided to go off in protest???

'I'm all alone.....theres no one there beside me......' sad sad sad

ivebeendepped43
Hi T. Maria!!!!!

T.Maria
HI IVEBEENDEPPENED!!!! big grin

So not seen you in AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

wooooooohoooooo! i have a friend!!! big grin big grin

ivebeendepped43
u have way more that A friend! everyone on here is ur friend!!!! it so HAS been ages!!!!! go Willy Wonka!!!

Chiki Mina
T MARIA!!! YOU'RE NEVER ON WHNE IM ON!!!!!!!!!!

Mistypirate

Gosh, confusing....

Yes I think Will is the one thats keeping them inside, keeping them away from each other. Remember in DMC when Jack tells Liz "we are not free yet love" Could that be a referenced to?

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Yes I think Will is the one thats keeping them inside, keeping them away from each other. Remember in DMC when Jack tells Liz "we are not free yet love" Could that be a referenced to?

oooo yes! Very good point. I think DMC has alot of symbols...We should have like a um gather all symbols thread lol. Gather all the symbols you can find or speculate.

Mistypirate
Thats an awesome idea Chiki big grin lets start one. Since I don't want to steal it from you, so why don't you go ahead and do it?

Chiki Mina
Well do it!!! What would our title be?

The Symbols Thread: Gather all POTC Symbols

Mistypirate
Sounds tittle sounds good to me. big grin

Chiki Mina
hehe on to new topic stick out tongue

Mistypirate

WTF did I write? sounds tittle sounds good? laughing

Yayyy smile

Chiki Mina
WTF did I write? sounds tittle sounds good? laughing

LMAO LMAO!! I think you had enough rum stick out tongue

Mistypirate
LMAO LMAO!! I think you had enough rum stick out tongue

Oh I think so, but Im counting the hours for tomorrow to open the bottle of Baileys. big grin

Chiki Mina
Im counting the hours when i finally get my dvd!! and im alos counting the hours of love making with johnny stick out tongue

a-k-a-amber
i have i think 17 days left

willofthewisp
To be fair, Will couldn't release Liz right then because there are guards watching. And that could easily result in her being hurt. I could see some stupid guard thinking she's a threat. But he should have taken more desperate measures to get her out, like put up more of a fight at the wedding.

You have to remember that sometimes when a person refuses to act, it isn't because of cowardice or not wanting to act. Sometimes they see it as the best course of action. He definitely didn't know at the the time what all Jack was going to get him into.

Chiki Mina
But will didnt care when he released a wanted man in the first. Though you do have a point bc its true, they were surrounded by guards.

But we are not talking about will getting liz out, its actually kind of funnyy on how jack/liz were locked and Will was like on the other side of the cell.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by T.Maria
i think im officially the only british person who doesnt own the dvd yet sad (i have to wait until i get paid from wrk lol)

so as of yet my J/L shipper vibe has yet to be tarnished....

everyone has disappeared...have i escaped a fatal virus on the board or something?? ...or has everyone just decided to go off in protest???

'I'm all alone.....theres no one there beside me......' sad sad sad

I dont know why this made me laugh laughing laughing

i think i have the giggles!!

PirateDiva

OMG yes....and once again WILL was between them and their way out...because he was in the LONG BOAT!!! my gosh WILL....stop being so greedy and let them LIVE!!!

PirateDiva

LMAO!!!laughing

PirateDiva
Oh man...I miss misty and piratediva and johnnyforever and lovely and kate loool and I can just go on.

OMG MINA....u do LOVE ME!!! big grin!! I thought u hated me!!!

Mistypirate
Stupid Bloody Will, hopefully he will stab the heart become a fish face a go away. And J/L will live hapilly ever after with baby Jacky. AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE smile

Mistypirate
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LMAO!!!laughing

LOL I was drunk don't mind me laughing out loud

PirateDiva
Stupid Bloody Will, hopefully he will stab the heart become a fish face a go away. And J/L will live hapilly ever after with baby Jacky. AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE smile

OMG WITH TIMMY THE PIRATE...lol...DID U POST THAT ON ANOTHER THREAD?

Yes WILL, Become Fish FACE!!!!! big grin

Mistypirate
OMG WITH TIMMY THE PIRATE...lol...DID U POST THAT ON ANOTHER THREAD?

Yes WILL, Become Fish FACE!!!!! big grin

You mean the youtube vid?
Yes big grin
He is going to become a fish face eunuch whelp evil face

PirateDiva
You mean the youtube vid?
Yes big grin
He is going to become a fish face eunuch whelp evil face

THAT BABY WAS SOOOOO CUTE!!!! LOL!!

Do u think Will will become the Next DAVY, LIZ will become the next CALYPSO, and JACK WILL JUST BE JACK OR BECOME IMMORTAL? i dont know why i have a feeling thats whats gonna happen!!! HELP?

Mistypirate
THAT BABY WAS SOOOOO CUTE!!!! LOL!!

Do u think Will will become the Next DAVY, LIZ will become the next CALYPSO, and JACK WILL JUST BE JACK OR BECOME IMMORTAL? i dont know why i have a feeling thats whats gonna happen!!! HELP?

Hold on ill be right back. Let me get my boxing gloves. * runs to get boxing gloves*

PirateDiva Stop thinking like that!!! here box Hope that works big grin

PirateDiva
Hold on ill be right back. Let me get my boxing gloves. * runs to get boxing gloves*

PirateDiva Stop thinking like that!!! here box Hope that works big grin

boxed2 Ok im BACK!! LOL!!

Mistypirate
boxed2 Ok im BACK!! LOL!!

LOL Good to have you back!!!

PirateDiva
OK soooo JACK AND LIZ FOREVER....*sighs* ya its GOOD TO BE BACK...lol!!

surfchikpir8fan
mistypirate gr8 annalysing i neva thought of that lol it doesnt matter if it doesnt mean anything either cuz it was a gr8 point lol ohhhhh wen i 1st saw dis thread i thought it waz a rumour 4 da 3rd movie lol its still a really clever idea it neva crossed my mind b4 thanx 4 sharing misty

surfchikpir8fan
OMG!!! ive just realised how gud would dat be if jack n liz were locked in the same prison cell 2gether whether on a ship or prison or wateva that would be such a funny scene i rekon lol
Jack: Owwww u kicked me! watch where ur thrashing about woman
Liz: well sooooorrrrrry - but ur taking all the floor space up!
Jack: ME! ur the one thats kicking and figiting -
Liz: thats because im trying to block out your snoring! it's unbelievable! now get back to sleep

lol mind u it wouldnt be real fiting just heated discussing in the middle of the nite lol

-savvychick-
off topic, but i luv ur siggy surfchikpir8fansmile

PirateDiva
YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE....

I LOVE JOHNNY DEPP!!!!! AND HE LOVES ME!!!!

-savvychick-
ah, but he'll never love YOU as much as he loves ME!!!!!!!!!!

lol, we're gonna have a fight going on every thread on here by the time we're through...

PirateDiva
Originally posted by -savvychick-
ah, but he'll never love YOU as much as he loves ME!!!!!!!!!!

lol, we're gonna have a fight going on every thread on here by the time we're through...

STOP IT!!!!! HE's MINE!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I've had it with you!!!

lol...i know!!! Hmmmm which thread should i hit up next??...lol!!!

-savvychick-
yep...its all good funbig grin

surfchikpir8fan
oops oops soz doh thought id just create a lil scene that could happen between jack n liz wont happen again lol innocent

-savvychick-
huh?

im confuzzedno expression

surfchikpir8fan
i said im soz i went off-topic lol i just wanted 2 put in a lil made up scene

Chiki Mina
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.