Magneto & Exodus vs Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Bloodties Exodus.

Standard rules.

Fight on Genosha.

Discuss.

Brian Oswald
lol

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Bloodties Exodus.

Standard rules.

Fight on Genosha.

Discuss.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Storm for the winzorrzz!!!!111 eek!

bigbran
Bloodties Exodus.

Standard rules.

Fight on Genosha.

Discuss. Storm summons lightning, and then goes after Magneto, then Magneto gets his...

shield to easily deflect it, then he rips all the iron out of Storm's face (not her whole body, just her face) killing her instantly.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by batdude123

Storm for the winzorrzz!!!!111 eek! Indeed.Originally posted by bigbran
Storm summons lightning, and then goes after Magneto, then Magneto gets his...

shield to easily deflect it, then he rips all the iron out of Storm's face (not her whole body, just her face) killing her instantly. No way, man. No way. You're talking crazy. Storm's brain is made of lightning.

bigbran
Indeed.No way, man. No way. You're talking crazy. Storm's brain is made of lightning. Oh, ya, how could I be so stupid?
She has that lightning thing going for her, even though that should instantly kill her, and it would even be dumb to say that she had that.
Who said that again?
2damnload?

rotiart
Bloodties Exodus.

Standard rules.

Fight on Genosha.

Discuss.

I didn't realize you hated storm.
I know I do... but you?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by rotiart
I know I do... but you? I actually like Storm in comics. On the forums though is another story.

But of course she pwns Magneto and Exodus. Because she has wind and all.

Soljer
Storm kills them with ease. Lyke, she can make twenty four point eight jigawatts of electical energy!!@!

Strom can dstroey teh EARHTTT!

The Weather God
Storm freezes them instantly with a blizzerd, then shatter's them to little mini peices with lightning. smile

Soljer
Originally posted by The Weather God
Storm freezes them instantly with a blizzerd, then shatter's them to little mini peices with lightning. smile

Where's big bran to profile the dumb-shit posts when you need him?

The Weather God
Originally posted by Soljer
Where's big bran to profile the dumb-shit posts when you need him?

Dumbshit post for a dumbshit topic. smile

xmarksthespot
But Storm owns Magneto, and she owns Exodus. So if she can so easily beat either of them. Both together should still be cake. I mean it's not like they can do anyting to stop her... she's Storm. confused

Besides by this logic:
Dumbshit post for a dumbshit topic. smile Every thread you post in is a dumbshit topic, simply because you post in it. smile

bigbran
Where's big bran to profile the dumb-shit posts when you need him? Ya got it.

The Weather God
But Storm owns Magneto, and she owns Exodus. So if she can so easily beat either of them. Both together should still be cake. confused

No it shoulden't and you know full well so, your going to get in trouble making these threads, i already got warned last time about the last thread i made and the moderator said it better stop.

The Weather God
Besides by this logic:
Every thread you post in is a dumbshit topic, simply because you post in it. smile

Or simply because you are in it acting like a dumb smartass. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmarksthespot
Bravo. Sardonic wit is obviously your forte.

Storm's powers are "instant" she just zaps them both with lightning and they die.

The Weather God
Bravo. Sardonic wit is obviously your forte.

I understand full well that this topic is pointless, why didn't you continue this debate with the person you started this with in the first place. Why create a whole thread when the same people already seen this in the jean vs storm topic?

xmarksthespot
You're right it is a little one-sided. I mean, you and I both know Storm can just breach Magneto's forcefield with wind and pummel him with hailstones, while zapping Exodus with lightning before he can do anything with his telekinesis and telepathy. This is such a non-fight.

The Weather God
You're right it is a little one-sided. I mean, you and I both know Storm can just breach Magneto's forcefield with wind and pummel him with hailstones, while zapping Exodus with lightning before he can do anything with his telekinesis and telepathy. This is such a non-fight.

For one i'm not the one who said storm can defeat magneto nor Exodus so debating this with me is completly stupid and pointless. For two the person debating this with you never said storm can beat them both at the same time so this thread is completly against what he is debating on. Third this argument is dumb and childish and i will be the bigger man and let this argument go.

xmarksthespot
You really don't need to come into every thread with "Storm" in the title if you don't want to. It's called free will.

xmarksthespot
Bump.

bigbran
Storm uber pawns them!

Roldz
Storm is uber---------------rated....

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by bigbran
Storm uber pawns them! Do you think this is worth profiling?
Originally posted by Rutog98
Storm owns Exodus.

bigbran
Do you think this is worth profiling? Probably.
Ya.

manjaro
why all this pile up on storm? just cuz she can best a non PF jean, and magneto doesnt mean she deserves all this hateful sentimentbig grin

ExodusCloak
I still can't believe someone actually said she could beat Exodus or Magneto or the Entire Old School Inner Circle...what next WonderWomen? Galactus' Heralds?

pr1983
Bloodties Exodus.

Standard rules.

Fight on Genosha.

Discuss.

no expression

Starhawk
Mags has whooped her before easily and Bloodties Exodus would rip her body apart into peices in seconds.

Badabing
sdurorm

2damnloud
Storm would most likely lose 7-8/10

If it were one on one it'd be different.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Storm would most likely lose 7-8/10

If it were one on one it'd be different. Only because the charge would be lowered from Gang Rape to singular.

2damnloud
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Only because the charge would be lowered from Gang Rape to singular.

lol

nah.

She's exponetially more powerful than the two.

The only way she would win agaisnt them is if she harnessed enough power quickly enough to one-shot them both killing them.

I don't know if she could do it quickly enough and it would most likely destroy this planet killing billions, which would make it pointless.no expression

Blair Wind

blink you have to stop the Q tip when there is resistance!

With that said, the two massacre her.

Trolt
lol

nah.

The only way she would win agaisnt them is if she harnessed enough power quickly enough to one-shot them both killing them.

I don't know if she could do it quickly enough and it would most likely destroy this planet killing billions, which would make it pointless.no expression
if she is ..then why would u admit to her losing to the 2 ?

Alfheim
This is a spite thread and should be closed.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Trolt
if she is ..then why would u admit to her losing to the 2 ?

Because she simply is.

She has considerably more raw power than the both of them, but for all practical purposes it won't be of practical use against the two unless earthly destruction follows.

She could possible take down Exodus the quickest ala the way she took down hulk.--simply fry his synapses with lightning, leaving Magneto.

don't shiv
Originally posted by Alfheim
This is a spite thread

Creshosk
This is a spite thread and should be closed. Actually its a natural route of character level testing progression.

There are people that feel that she could take either one of them out with ease. so if neither poses a challenge to her isn't it natural to come up with a tougher enemy for her to take on?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Creshosk
Actually its a natural route of character level testing progression.

There are people that feel that she could take either one of them out with ease. so if neither poses a challenge to her isn't it natural to come up with a tougher enemy for her to take on?

No its not, its a spite thread.

Indeed.No way, man. No way. You're talking crazy. Storm's brain is made of lightning.

celestialdemon
Actually its a natural route of character level testing progression.

It's spite. What people feel a character can do and what the character can actually do are two different things.

Storm has faced both of these people in battle and has yet to get a win over them. Therefore, putting both of them together against her is spite.

Creshosk
Originally posted by celestialdemon
It's spite. What people feel a character can do and what the character can actually do are two different things.

Storm has faced both of these people in battle and has yet to get a win over them. Therefore, putting both of them together against her is spite. Originally posted by Alfheim
No its not, its a spite thread.

If it were one on one it'd be different.

Because she simply is.

She has considerably more raw power than the both of them, but for all practical purposes it won't be of practical use against th

She could possible take down Exodus the quickest ala the way she took down hulk.--simply fry his synapses with lightning, leaving Magneto.

Alfheim

What the hell are arguing about? You really think that the threadstarter thinks that Storm can beat Magneto and Exodus? Cant you see the sarcasm.

Indeed.No way, man. No way. You're talking crazy. Storm's brain is made of lightning.

Spite. You finished now?

2damnloud
Storm loseserm

End of.

Also needs to be noted that Magneto has admitted himself on panel that throughout all their encounters, Storm has never even considered killing him.no expression

She's WAAAAY more powerful, but they can take he down together for the simple fact of the way their powers work and their character.

For all practical purposes, Storm is not a killer and wouldn't go all out, while they would.

The threadstarter didn't stipulate bloodlust, so she loses.

LordKaos
lol

nah.

How is she exponentially more powerful than Magneto, when her weather control powers only deflect the initial waves of a nuke that hit the magnetic force he was using to scare the world into giving him Genosha? He felt the pain of the hit, being connected to the magnetosphere, and he was still able to continue, she could not summon a wind strong enough to effect the blast so they hid in the snow. She said she could not do anything to the storm that was caused by his machinations, while the Xmen were stranded in the Arctic, hiding behind snow and debris. uncanny xmen 366

2damnloud
Yea, that's cuz Magneto was in the Story.

Alone, we've seen her transcend humanity, tap the electrical potential of the entire Earth, beat god-beings that were the sum-total of their entire dimension and heal the dimension, disperse Hemisphere-sized Storms, Summon the power of the entire Galactic core(millions and millions of Stars) etc.

It's stated that she's supposed to be one the most powerful beings on planet. Magneto has stated so much on panel.

Also compunded with the fact that it never even crossed her mind to actually "go at" him for real.

Just accpet the fact that's she's considerably more powerful, but I think she loses here.......badly.no expression

Creshosk
What the hell are arguing about? You really think that the threadstarter thinks that Storm can beat Magneto and Exodus? Cant you see the sarcasm.

Spite. You finished now? What does the OPs Sarcastic nature have to do with people feeling that one on one Storm can beat them easily?

If a person feels that either one can be defeated easily then what's the next thing that person is supposed to argue for level progression?

LordKaos
It's been stated on panel that Magneto is one the most powerful beings on the planet too. There are a shit load of most powerful beings on the planet in the MU. If she is so powerful (as powerful as you believe anyway) then why couldn't she use her power to deflect the force of a nuke that hit Magnetos energy sphere, causing him momentary pain? If she is so much more powerful than him, then why didn't she just use the electromagnetic energy he unleashed instead of channeling the electricity part of it from Colossus into Joseph? Surely she could have used the EM energy herself to undo the damage Magneto had caused right? confused

celestialdemon

You have to consider who is making those comments. erm

Sundipped
What the f**k? SPITE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Magneto wins by himself.

2damnloud
Originally posted by LordKaos
It's been stated on panel that Magneto is one the most powerful beings on the planet too. There are a shit load of most powerful beings on the planet in the MU. If she is so powerful (as powerful as you believe anyway) then why couldn't she use her power to deflect the force of a nuke that hit Magnetos energy sphere, causing him momentary pain? If she is so much more powerful than him, then why didn't she just use the electromagnetic energy he unleashed instead of channeling the electricity part of it from Colossus into Joseph? Surely she could have used the EM energy herself to undo the damage Magneto had caused right? confused

Going by that same logic, if he's so powerful why does he need a machine to everything??

Just accept it. She's just more powerful.

Hell, I said she'd lose. embarrasment

Alfheim
What does the OPs Sarcastic nature have to do with people feeling that one on one Storm can beat them easily?

If a person feels that either one can be defeated easily then what's the next thing that person is supposed to argue for level progression?

Do you know what the defintion of a spite thread is?

No Spite Threads

Now, a spite thread is usually considered as a thread opened to intentionally be one-sided (because the poster may not like that character, or opened to goad another person into responding, etc.). Moderators will decide if or if not a thread was made out of spite. Spite threads are NOT tolerated and will be closed, and the poster warned (or more severe consequences will be taken if that poster's been warned multiple times).

Does this thread come under the above defintion?

P.S. Whats an OP? I quoted xmarks because he was the one that started this thread.

2damnloud
Yes, close this filth!

Symmetric Chaos
Storm ftw smile

2damnloud
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Storm ftw smile

Nope.

She loses because she can only make the conditions for plasma possible, whereas the magic weather fairy does all the rest. ermmhappy

LordKaos
Going by that same logic, if he's so powerful why does he need a machine to everything??

Just accept it. She's just more powerful.

Hell, I said she'd lose. embarrasment

Magnetos greatest power lies in his ability to control magnetic forces whether they are generated by him or somebody else, he used the machine to boast his powers because he is old as dirt and like Astra told Joseph powerful beings like Magneto place subconscious barriers around their powers (that's why Joseph appeared to be more powerful, he was designed to not have the blocks.), but he was still in control of the magnetic energy of the world. If Storm is all powerful (as you seem to believe) then the machine defense is crap, why couldn't her "godlike" weather witching deflect the residual blast from a nuke, or change the weather that his machinations created?

Creshosk
Do you know what the defintion of a spite thread is?

No Spite Threads

Now, a spite thread is usually considered as a thread opened to intentionally be one-sided (because the poster may not like that character, or opened to goad another person into responding, etc.). Moderators will decide if or if not a thread was made out of spite. Spite threads are NOT tolerated and will be closed, and the poster warned (or more severe consequences will be taken if that poster's been warned multiple times).

Does this thread come under the above defintion?So what you're saying is we're not allowed to geniunely or otherwise see what the limits to the faith tht a person has in a given character?

Anf you may be interested to know that its not a singular person whom thinks that she can take either of the two one on one, but a group of posters who each think that she can.

Is not the intent of ANY thread to gain responses from people? Would that not make ANY thread a spite thread under that definition?

P.S. Whats an OP? I quoted xmarks because he was the one that started this thread. Original Poster. The perosn who created the thread.

There have been threads where the OP has created a thread heavily obvious of their malice toward a certain character or characters, but people have managed to have a discussion on the subject without people frequently trying to disrupt and troll it by calling it a spite thread every chance they got.

Go look at the "can any mutant beat superman" thread. It's obvious from the first post that there is heavy sarcasm and malice in the thread's original intention.

2damnloud
Magnetos greatest power lies in his ability to control magnetic forces whether they are generated by him or somebody else, he used the machine to boast his powers because he is old as dirt and like Astra told Joseph powerful beings like Magneto place subconscious barriers around their powers (that's why Joseph appeared to be more powerful, he was designed to not have the blocks.), but he was still in control of the magnetic energy of the world. If Storm is all powerful (as you seem to believe) then the machine defense is crap, why couldn't her "godlike" weather witching deflect the residual blast from a nuke, or change the weather that his machinations created?

Stop arguing fallacies, please.

If Thor is so powerful, then why does he not just lob magneto's head off by throwing the Mjolnir at FTL speed and be done with it??

Since it hasn't happend in an arc with Magneto, then he must not be able to throw his hammer that fast/defeat Magneto.erm

She's more powerful than them, but she loses here.

LordKaos
Do you know what fallacy means? What's fallacious is just about everything you "say" about Storm. Who the hell cares about Thor?!? It is fact and on panel that Storm with all her absolute power over nature could do nothing to affect the storm created by what Magneto did to the Earths magnetic poles, she says herself "The storm is beyond my weather-manipulating power to control" When the nukes react violently to Magneto trying to "subtly, gently divert them into the upper atmosphere" Storm on the next pages says "It comes I can try to deflect the initial waves..." Then the Xmen hide in the snow because the blast is not halted. There is no fallacy in what I am "saying" I have the issue right in front of me, that's why I don't think you even know the definition of the word or you would not have used it incorrectly.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Storm ftw smile I concur. smile

There's probably better things to do than debate the merits of this thread. Storm vs Sersi lasted 10 pages. smile

Symmetric Chaos
I concur. smile

There's probably better things to do than debate the merits of this thread. Storm vs Sersi lasted 10 pages. smile

Storm vs Sersi actually brought up some cool arguments.

Based on the Magneto vs Storm thread . . . this should be closed.

2damnloud
Do you know what fallacy means? What's fallacious is just about everything you "say" about Storm. Who the hell cares about Thor?!? It is fact and on panel that Storm with all her absolute power over nature could do nothing to affect the storm created by what Magneto did to the Earths magnetic poles, she says herself "The storm is beyond my weather-manipulating power to control" When the nukes react violently to Magneto trying to "subtly, gently divert them into the upper atmosphere" Storm on the next pages says "It comes I can try to deflect the initial waves..." Then the Xmen hide in the snow because the blast is not halted. There is no fallacy in what I am "saying" I have the issue right in front of me, that's why I don't think you even know the definition of the word or you would not have used it incorrectly.

*Sigh*

Denying the antecedent is a logical fallacy, committed by reasoning in the form:

If P, then Q.
Not P.
Therefore, not Q.
Arguments of this form are invalid (except when the argument also instantiates some other valid form). Informally, this means that arguments of this form do not give good reason to establish their conclusions, even if their premises are true. The name denying the antecedent derives from the term for the "if" clause of a conditional claim.

One way to demonstrate the invalidity of this argument form is with a counterexample with true premises but an obviously false conclusion. For example:

If Queen Elizabeth is an American citizen, then she is a human being.
Queen Elizabeth is not an American citizen.
Therefore, Queen Elizabeth is not a human being.

And the Thor example had every bit to do with what you are trying to say.

If Thor can swing his hammer and all that other crap, then why doesn't he just casually lob Maggie's head off??

Is it because he can't do it??erm

2damnloud
One of his highest of the high feats:

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/3559/magtakespain1fh.jpg
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9628/maglightingrodforenergies2bi.jpg

One of her highest of the high feats:

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandthegalaticcore15zq.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandthegalaticcore29bc.jpg

For comparsion sake alone, he's pathetic. He can do world wide stuff, so can she. He's very VERY powerful, but her powers take her to places he seemingly can never even approach.

She still loses this fight the vast majority of the time against these two, though.

Creshosk
*Sigh*

Denying the antecedent is a logical fallacy, committed by reasoning in the form:

If P, then Q.
Not P.
Therefore, not Q.
Arguments of this form are invalid (except when the argument also instantiates some other valid form). Informally, this means that arguments of this form do not give good reason to establish their conclusions, even if their premises are true. The name denying the antecedent derives from the term for the "if" clause of a conditional claim.

One way to demonstrate the invalidity of this argument form is with a counterexample with true premises but an obviously false conclusion. For example:

If Queen Elizabeth is an American citizen, then she is a human being.
Queen Elizabeth is not an American citizen.
Therefore, Queen Elizabeth is not a human being.

And the Thor example had every bit to do with what you are trying to say.

If Thor can swing his hammer and all that other crap, then why doesn't he just casually lob Maggie's head off??

Is it because he can't do it??erm False analogy and a red herring.

Rutog98
How is she exponentially more powerful than Magneto, when her weather control powers only deflect the initial waves of a nuke that hit the magnetic force he was using to scare the world into giving him Genosha? He felt the pain of the hit, being connected to the magnetosphere, and he was still able to continue, she could not summon a wind strong enough to effect the blast so they hid in the snow. She said she could not do anything to the storm that was caused by his machinations, while the Xmen were stranded in the Arctic, hiding behind snow and debris. uncanny xmen 366

Here's the problem in a nutshell: Storm has displayed FAR greater power levels outside of Magneto arcs. Magneto's high level feats always requires some kind of artificial enhancement or machine involved to pull of big stunts. If you look at what he has done without a machine, he's not very impressive. Storm, on the other hand, from the merits of her own power base (she doesn't need machines) has dwarfed anything Magneto has done even when he is boosted by artificial enhancements. That said, if each character is given credit for all aspects of their powers, Magneto's powers are next to useless against Storm. His energies cannot directly harm her body which limits him to only being able to hurl metal at her. Storm has many defenses against this. As a matter of fact, if given all aspects of her powers, she can absorb Magneto's energies and grow stronger.

In regards to Exodus, Storm is also leaps and bounds over him in power. His TP works against him in this fight as if he tried to use it against her, the electrical energies coursing through her body would fry his mind and effectively take him out of the fight. So there is one big weapon taken out of his arsenal. His TK makes him a tougher fight for Storm than Magneto as he can hurt her, however, he has no real defenses against her powers (she can use her powers through TK shields) and she can deflect his powers.

Storm can beat the two together.

Evil_Ash
sdurorm

tjcoady
Here's the problem in a nutshell: Storm has displayed FAR greater power levels outside of Magneto arcs. Magneto's high level feats always requires some kind of artificial enhancement or machine involved to pull of big stunts. If you look at what he has done without a machine, he's not very impressive. Storm, on the other hand, from the merits of her own power base (she doesn't need machines) has dwarfed anything Magneto has done even when he is boosted by artificial enhancements. That said, if each character is given credit for all aspects of their powers, Magneto's powers are next to useless against Storm. His energies cannot directly harm her body which limits him to only being able to hurl metal at her. Storm has many defenses against this. As a matter of fact, if given all aspects of her powers, she can absorb Magneto's energies and grow stronger.

In regards to Exodus, Storm is also leaps and bounds over him in power. His TP works against him in this fight as if he tried to use it against her, the electrical energies coursing through her body would fry his mind and effectively take him out of the fight. So there is one big weapon taken out of his arsenal. His TK makes him a tougher fight for Storm than Magneto as he can hurt her, however, he has no real defenses against her powers (she can use her powers through TK shields) and she can deflect his powers.

Storm can beat the two together.

I'm not really going to argue with you. but it's kind of ridiculous for you to state these things without giving examples.

2damnloud
His:

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/3365/magcutsaswath8vm.jpg

Hers:

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelsuperheroesv308p1ih5.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelsuperheroesv308p1dg5.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelsuperheroesv308p1xz3.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelsuperheroesv308p1jr0.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelsuperheroesv308p1rv5.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelsuperheroesv308p2yo5.jpg

erm

Badabing
Storm loses here. Can we please close this before it becomes a flame war?! durfist

2damnloud
Why did you bump it??erm

One last thing:

Magneto admits that she never ever considered killing him

http://img489.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenunlimited3906ts1.jpg

SnazzySmurph
Why did you bump it??erm A posts after 6 minutes, huh?

Major bump.

Hey, four minutes passed between yours and Bada's post. You bumped it!

2damnloud
go to page 2.

The thread stopped on Dec 5 2006no expression

Badabing
Why did you bump it??erm

One last thing:

http://img489.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenunlimited3906ts1.jpg dur

SnazzySmurph
go to page 2.

The thread stopped on Dec 5 2006no expression I refuse, on the basis that you're clearly a liar, and Bada would never do something as mischievous as that. sly

Badabing
I refuse, on the basis that you're clearly a liar, and Bada would never do something as mischievous as that. sly eek! crylaugh w00t

Blair Wind
Why did you bump it??erm

One last thing:

That does not concretely mean he thinks she COULD kill him either erm

2damnloud
Well considering he was suffocating once and getting f*cked up by a blizzard another time........erm

Erik-Lensherr
Storm . She would hold them both in an armlock , I mean she is Black Panther's wife wink

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Storm . She would hold them both in an armlock , I mean she is Black Panther's wife wink

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/thanosnodidnt.png

Erik-Lensherr
laughing

Alfheim
So what you're saying is we're not allowed to geniunely or otherwise see what the limits to the faith tht a person has in a given character?

Anf you may be interested to know that its not a singular person whom thinks that she can take either of the two one on one, but a group of posters who each think that she can.

Is not the intent of ANY thread to gain responses from people? Would that not make ANY thread a spite thread under that definition?

Original Poster. The perosn who created the thread.

There have been threads where the OP has created a thread heavily obvious of their malice toward a certain character or characters, but people have managed to have a discussion on the subject without people frequently trying to disrupt and troll it by calling it a spite thread every chance they got.

Go look at the "can any mutant beat superman" thread. It's obvious from the first post that there is heavy sarcasm and malice in the thread's original intention.

Does this thread come under the classification of a spite thread? Yes or No.

don't shiv
bodyslide by one

don't shiv
When a general hates you he'll send you on a suicide mission SPITE

Logically ten lightly armed commandoes vs an armour plated helicopter gunship and twenty five Tiger Tanks in the middle of the dead sea is Intended to Spite

UNFORTUNATELY if those Ten Commandoes are 5 Iron Fists 2 Shang Chi's and 3 Bruce Waynes hmmmmmm then that would be a phailed attempt at Spite.

A Phailed attempt at Spite is still Spite.

Had it been specified Full Power Storm with Bloodlust personality then fight would evolve into: Storm 10./Earth torn and pwned to a husk.

under the kmc default character settings Storm w/o prep loses 7-8/10

Full Capacity
It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first millisecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

BlueDMighty
What up Alf,

Yeah buddy, definitely a SPITE thread.

What happened to the ban?

BlueDMighty
It's Ok to Spite her, but not Fight her? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey Loud and Shiv smile

Anyway, I've decided not to argue anymore with these people anymore.

Until Storm BLASTS these two guys, individually, ON panel (like we know she can).

Then I'll post it in her Respect section, and talk ALL KINDS of shit on the vs boards.

Until then, please realize that if there is NO picture in existence, which takes place in the 616 universe, In which Storm beats said character SPECIFICALLY, and by herself, She WILL LOSE (please, have no misconceptions about this) in the vs. forum against said character.

Be they her level or street level hell, some people think her level IS street level and all this stuff she's been doing lately is either: Bad writing, a "Push" for the character, or an "Upgrade" (even though EVERYTHING she's doing now has been done with her before in one fashion or another). And you really can't argue with people like that.

anyway, I'll holla.

Apolloknight
erm

Alfheim
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
What up Alf,

You can say that again!

Rutog98
Why did you bump it??erm

One last thing:

Not to mention in the volcano issue where Magneto admits that Storm could have beaten him if she did not hold back. Also, Storm states that she held back because she could kill him.

Rutog98
Originally posted by tjcoady
I'm not really going to argue with you. but it's kind of ridiculous for you to state these things without giving examples.

:::sigh:::

I'm too busy right now to go posting, but I will when I get time. You must be new around these parts.

Creshosk
Does this thread come under the classification of a spite thread? Yes or No. It depends entirely on how its handled.

If a legitimate discussion or debate follows into it then no.

2damnloud
Hi BluD.

By the feats I've laid out, it's clear that Storm's Level is above Magneto's if you subjectively compare feats.

World- wide: They both have World-wide power. Magneto's moreso with a machine (once). And I will give him the benifit of the doubt and say he could very well EMP the world.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Intergalatic: Storm has 4... Magneto has 0 instances where he's utilized his powers in this way.erm

Fights: Storm almost smoothered him twice, once with a votex, and once with the creation of a vacuum. She also almost had him with a blizzard as well. By his own admission, as well as hers, she was holding back in all the aforementioned instances. All the aformentioned instances occured with Magneto's shield being up(personal shield). Magneto controled her blood once, and "locked up" her bio lightning once. He hit her with a magnetic force when she was aprehensive about stabbing him when her powers wer inhibited by his device.

3 for 3 on fights
4 to 0 on outre Earth scope of power
3 to 2 on world wide power scope.

tjcoady

I'm too busy right now to go posting, but I will when I get time. You must be new around these parts.

no, not really new.

That was an unnecessary attack though. I'm not saying that you're deliberately misrepresenting the truth, I'd just like to see the evidence before I accept your positions.

batdude123

No, actually he's been here longer than you have.

Alfheim
It depends entirely on how its handled.

If a legitimate discussion or debate follows into it then no.

That doesnt stop it from being a spite thread...because this thread comes under the defintion.

So if you see a creature that fits the defintion of a snake just because it doesnt kill you makes it NOT a snake?

xmarksthespot
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/846226~Get-Over-It-Video-Release-Posters.jpg

Alfheim
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/846226~Get-Over-It-Video-Release-Posters.jpg

I actually dont give a ****. Im just seeing how long Creshock is going to keep arguing that its not a spite thread. Its interesting.

Creshosk
That doesnt stop it from being a spite thread...because this thread comes under the defintion.

So if you see a creature that fits the defintion of a snake just because it doesnt kill you makes it NOT a snake? Circular reasoning.

"Its a spite thread because it falls under the definition of spite thread which I defined as being a spite thread."

Just because you think its a spite thread doesn't make it one.

Nice false analogy though. A physical object such as a noun being compared to an idea which you yourself are justifying with tyour own definition.

If you think its a spite thread then don't post in it. by posting in it you bump it back up to the top and thus are supporting its existence. There are people who think the duo can win and there are people who think that storm can win.

Alfheim
Circular reasoning.

"Its a spite thread because it falls under the definition of spite thread which I defined as being a spite thread."

Just because you think its a spite thread doesn't make it one.

Nice false analogy though. A physical object such as a noun being compared to an idea which you yourself are justifying with tyour own definition.

If you think its a spite thread then don't post in it. by posting in it you bump it back up to the top and thus are supporting its existence. There are people who think the duo can win and there are people who think that storm can win.

O shut up.

Creshosk
O shut up. *slow golf clap* Oh brilliant response. I must say, I've never been told to shut up. I must say this ruddy well changes my whole outlook on life! I need to start thinking like blokes like you who just tell people to shut up when they have nother further to say. Absolutly smashing as it were!

duriroll

Alfheim
Almost everybody think thats this thread is spite!

Originally posted by celestialdemon

Storm has faced both of these people in battle and has yet to get a win over them. Therefore, putting both of them together against her is spite.

Yes, close this filth!

Originally posted by batdude123

Storm for the winzorrzz!!!!111 eek!

Originally posted by rotiart
I know I do... but you?

Storm kills them with ease. Lyke, she can make twenty four point eight jigawatts of electical energy!!@!

Strom can dstroey teh EARHTTT!

this is what one of the modes thinsks about this thread.

Originally posted by pr1983
no expression

What up Alf,

This is what another person thinks of this thread

Originally posted by Apolloknight
erm

So if almost everybody or everybody think that this thread is spite and the OP specifically opend up this thread to cause and argument how is it NOT spite?

BlueDMighty
Not to mention in the volcano issue where Magneto admits that Storm could have beaten him if she did not hold back. Also, Storm states that she held back because she could kill him.

Hey Rutog smile

The duo win, but I have a question.

Have you ever noticed: When people arguing on the side of superman's "Unlimited" Strength come across someone who says he can't do that because of reason A, They come back with "Superman was holding back because he didn't want to kill said person"?

I just want to know why that doesn't work for Storm?

She's admited on numerous occasions to holding back.

Several of which happened to envolve Magneto.

Creshosk
Almost everybody think thats this thread is spite! Oh... Argumentum ad populem.. its the correct idea because its a popular one.

Right, and I suppose that the world is flat and disease is caused by bad smells and reality is subject to humanity's whims. durno

Alfheim
Oh... Argumentum ad populem.. its the correct idea because its a popular one.

Right, and I suppose that the world is flat and disease is caused by bad smells and reality is subject to humanity's whims. durno

No its not just that..its the fcat that evrybody think its a spite thread AND it fits the defintion of a spite thread ie the thread was started to antagonize. So no its not just popular beliefs it fits the very defintion. I already said that.

Creshosk
No its not just that..its the fcat that evrybody think its a spite threadAnother argumentum ad populm argument.

Look, just because an idea is popular sdoesn't mean its correct. Some time ago the majority of people in an area thought the world was flat. Now if an idea being popular MADE it correct or was proper validation for the arguiment the world would have been made flat.

AND it fits the defintion of a spite thread ie the thread was started to antagonize. So no its not just popular beliefs it fits the very defintion. I already said that. Circular reasoning. Again.. I've already explained this to you.

Do you have any VALID arguments as to why its a spite thread or are you going to use more logical fallacies to justify your stance? Or even the same ones again and again?

Alfheim
Another argumentum ad populm argument.

Look, just because an idea is popular sdoesn't mean its correct. Some time ago the majority of people in an area thought the world was flat. Now if an idea being popular MADE it correct or was proper validation for the arguiment the world would have been made flat.

Yeah and you know what? Oh ok so if the minority fo people think its NOT spite then that makes it correct. Ok so if its not the majority of people then you plaese explain to me the crietria for it ebing correct?

Circular reasoning. Again.. I've already explained this to you.

Do you have any VALID arguments as to why its a spite thread or are you going to use more logical fallacies to justify your stance? Or even the same ones again and again?

What would did you says if some people disucss it, but the people who are disussing it are the minority. Hey didnt some people start a party to make padehophila legal, oh ok according to you then they must be correct.

Creshosk
Yeah and you know what? Oh ok so if the minority fo people think its NOT spite then that makes it correct. A strawman to defend your ad populem argument.. nice.

No, the objective truth is seperate from any person's opinion. IT doesn't matter if the majority or the minorty think about something. their opinion does not make something true or false.

Ok so if its not the majority of people then you plaese explain to me the crietria for it ebing correct? That's your job. I'm not going to do your legwork for you.

What would did you says if some people disucss it, but the people who are disussing it are the minority. Doesn't matter.

Hey didnt some people start a party to make padehophila legal, oh ok according to you then they must be correct. Another strawman argument... Well at least you're using more invalid arguments rather than just repeating the older ones... The fact that you're using invalid arguments to justify invalid arguments is rather funny in a sad sort of way.

Alfheim
A strawman to defend your ad populem argument.. nice.

No, the objective truth is seperate from any person's opinion. IT doesn't matter if the majority or the minorty think about something. their opinion does not make something true or false.

That's your job. I'm not going to do your legwork for you.

Doesn't matter.

Another strawman argument... Well at least you're using more invalid arguments rather than just repeating the older ones... The fact that you're using invalid arguments to justify invalid arguments is rather funny in a sad sort of way.

*sigh* Dont care anymore.

Blair Wind
no expression

*Looks at thread name* is this cresh vs alf: what is a spite thread? No? Then stop arguing about the subject!

If you think it is a spite thread, dont post in the thread Alf. If you think it is not a spite thread, cresh, then do not make the subject go off topic by arguing about it!

Either way if you two stop posting about it, people will either discuss the actual battle, or let it die like all the other threads. Win Win situation for both of you.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

*Looks at thread name* is this cresh vs alf: what is a spite thread? No? Then stop arguing about the subject!

If you think it is a spite thread, dont post in the thread Alf. If you think it is not a spite thread, cresh, then do not make the subject go off topic by arguing about it!

Either way if you two stop posting about it, people will either discuss the actual battle, or let it die like all the other threads. Win Win situation for both of you.

I just felt like debating about it to see how long Cres would debate about the obvious. People have already stopped debating about it because its a spite thread, im not stopping ,anyone from doing anything.

Blair Wind
I just felt like debating about it to see how long Cres would debate about the obvious. People have already stopped debating about it because its a spite thread, im not stopping ,anyone from doing anything.

Your entitled to your opinion. However you are degrading the thread by blatantly taking the subject off-topic. It makes it much more difficult to navigate to those posters who actually posted something relevant to the thread. Therefore just stop.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Your entitled to your opinion. However you are degrading the thread by blatantly taking the subject off-topic. It makes it much more difficult to navigate to those posters who actually posted something relevant to the thread. Therefore just stop.

I had already stopped.

*sigh* Dont care anymore.

2damnloud
Hey Rutog smile

Have you ever noticed: When people arguing on the side of superman's "Unlimited" Strength come across someone who says he can't do that because of reason A, They come back with "Superman was holding back because he didn't want to kill said person"?

Some are completely biased and/or bigoted.no expression

Go to any Storm thread from years ago and see how retarded people act for no apparent reason even before either you, Rutog or I even thought about coming here.

Again:

One of his highest of the high feats:

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/3559/magtakespain1fh.jpg
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9628/maglightingrodforenergies2bi.jpg

One of her highest of the high feats:

http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandthegalaticcore15zq.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandthegalaticcore29bc.jpg

For comparsion sake alone, he's pathetic. He can do world wide stuff, so can she. He's very VERY powerful, but her powers take her to places he seemingly can never even approach.

She still loses this fight the vast majority of the time against these two, though.

His:

http://img279.imageshack.us/img279/3365/magcutsaswath8vm.jpg

Hers:

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelsuperheroesv308p1ih5.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelsuperheroesv308p1dg5.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelsuperheroesv308p1xz3.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelsuperheroesv308p1jr0.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelsuperheroesv308p1rv5.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelsuperheroesv308p2yo5.jpg

erm

Why did you bump it??erm

One last thing:

Hi BluD.

By the feats I've laid out, it's clear that Storm's Level is above Magneto's if you subjectively compare feats.

World- wide: They both have World-wide power. Magneto's moreso with a machine (once). And I will give him the benifit of the doubt and say he could very well EMP the world.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Intergalatic: Storm has 4... Magneto has 0 instances where he's utilized his powers in this way.erm

Fights: Storm almost smoothered him twice, once with a votex, and once with the creation of a vacuum. She also almost had him with a blizzard as well. By his own admission, as well as hers, she was holding back in all the aforementioned instances. All the aformentioned instances occured with Magneto's shield being up(personal shield). Magneto controled her blood once, and "locked up" her bio lightning once. He hit her with a magnetic force when she was aprehensive about stabbing him when her powers wer inhibited by his device.

3 for 3 on fights
4 to 0 on outre Earth scope of power
3 to 2 on world wide power scope.

2damnloud
Low Herald level

Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Count Nefaria, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Dr. Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Engineer, Etrigan, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Gilgamesh, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hulk, Iceman, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Juggernaut (Classic), Kalibak, Lightray, Living Monolith, Lunatik, Magneto, Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Sersi, Shadow King, Shaman, Starhawk, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Winter, Zauriel,

shocklaugh

2damnloud
They also use her lower showings as her "average".roll eyes (sarcastic)

BlueDMighty
Low Herald level

Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Bizarro Superman, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Count Nefaria, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Dr. Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Engineer, Etrigan, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, Firestorm, The Flash II (Barry Allen), Gammid, Gamora (w/Godslayer), Gilgamesh, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hulk, Iceman, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Juggernaut (Classic), Kalibak, Lightray, Living Monolith, Lunatik, Magneto, Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Prime, Professor X, Raven, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Sersi, Shadow King, Shaman, Starhawk, Super Skrull, Superboy, Tempest, Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Winter, Zauriel,

shocklaugh

With that I'd like to bring everybody's attention to this:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9571/gambitaxm4.th.jpghttp://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3473/gambitcys3.th.jpg

2damnloud
I know right.

2damnloud
Or Candra, who's TK works on DN DAMN A

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1171/xmenunlimited0737os1.th.jpghttp://img381.imageshack.us/img381/8641/xmenunlimited0738gt4.th.jpg

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/2002/xmenunlimited0705cu0.th.jpg

Some info on Candra:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candra_(comics)

2damnloud
Or Rachel, who's TK also works on DNA

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/9639/tkblockzp4.th.jpg

Or Jean, who supposedly always had Phoenix potential

Jean's TK won't stand up to Storm's winds

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/2700/hruncanny20xmen2032020lsw8.th.jpg

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6592/bubblenotenoughbo5.th.jpg

Both Rachel AND Emma.

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/719/takingchargepz5.th.jpg

Creshosk
Or Jean, who supposedly always had Phoenix potential

Jean's TK won't stand up to Storm's winds

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/2700/hruncanny20xmen2032020lsw8.th.jpg

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6592/bubblenotenoughbo5.th.jpg Although I'm rather enjoying reading your posts in here I gotta say the way you phrased that it sounds like Storm could stand up to Jean's fully realized TK...

2damnloud
That's why I wrote "supposedly always had the Phoenix potential".

That may be why they refered to it as "Phoenix's TK bubble" when speaking of the glass incident.

2damnloud
Or she could shut his brain down.

http://img447.imageshack.us/img447/7981/sch62tp.th.jpg

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1535/sch72cf.th.jpg

Lightning and synapses are the same(electrical).no expression

pr1983
Hey Rutog smile

i don't think anyone can deny that all x-men hold back (except maybe logan), its in the job description...

that said, comparing storm to superman is like comparing a hand grenade to a missile...

superman almost always holds back, but he doesnt just hold back a bit, he holds back 99% of his power, because if he didn't he would kill almost every single person he comes into contact with, in or out of combat...

the only times he can't hold back, is when he's fighting doomsday or darkseid and the like, otherwise, its pretty much taken for granted that he's holding back physically...

heat vision, cold breath, wind breath, that's pretty much constantly kept in check...

Creshosk
That's why I wrote "supposedly always had the Phoenix potential".

That may be why they refered to it as "Phoenix's TK bubble" when speaking of the glass incident. So do you think she could stand up to the white crown phoenix's TK?

2damnloud
It's an assumption that goes with the premise that Superman is/will always be stronger than anyone he will ever face, and thusly, when he loses, "he held back."

Storm can be just as potent, trust me.erm

2damnloud
So do you think she could stand up to the white crown phoenix's TK?

No.

Creshosk
No. Okay, carry on then. *goes back to lurking and watching this thread*

pr1983
It's an assumption that goes with the premise that Superman is/will always be stronger than anyone he will ever face, and thusly, when he loses, "he held back."

untrue. silver surfer, thor, martian manhunter, captain marvel etc... even going all out he could (would to the surfer more often than not) still lose to any of those, and thats just for starters...

edit: it is also a consistently shown fact that superman reduces himself to the level of the being he's fighting, it's a pretty shitty mental block, but its there...

he has had losses when he's held back and refused to hurt his enemy too badly, but it is superman...

as superman?

bean_machine
So do you think she could stand up to the white crown phoenix's TK?

Please let us not go through this torturous path again sad

2damnloud will just argue that Storm has the potential to do it. That is pretty much the standard answer you get.

I mean I can bring up quotes of some ridiculous shit posted relating to Storm.

2damnloud
Originally posted by bean_machine
Please let us not go through this torturous path again sad

2damnloud will just argue that Storm has the potential to do it. That is pretty much the standard answer you get.

I mean I can bring up quotes of some ridiculous shit posted relating to Storm.

Oh, please. didn't you see me say no.

Of course she has the potential, though.

2damnloud
untrue. silver surfer, thor, martian manhunter, captain marvel etc... even going all out he could (would to the surfer more often than not) still lose to any of those, and thats just for starters...

Maybe.

You went extreme stating that he only works at 1% of his true power almost all the time and that he would defeat/kill almost EVERY single person he comes into contact with.

as superman?

An all out Storm transcends her very being and is evolved beyond all comprehension.

They both can be very potent in their own ways if left unchecked.

pr1983
Maybe.

You went extreme stating that he only works at 1% of his true power almost all the time and that he would defeat/kill almost EVERY single person he comes into contact with.

i mean kill as in, if he didnt measure his powers to an extreme extent, he'd kill anyone without superhuman durability... which he would...

and more often than not, he does only use a shred of his powers... thats why guys like the prankster and toyman are in his rogues gallery...

its not extreme if its true, just in the right context...

i wouldnt go that far...

2damnloud
What's an all out Superman then?

2damnloud
Oh, nevermind.

He went all out when he broke WW's wrist and heat visioned her face and punched her from Wyoming to Switzerland.erm

2damnloud
Sidenote.

I think everyone on here should pay close attention to what is said at about 5:20-5:25 into this clip.laughing out loud

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OYcnJh0985Q

That about sums it up.

darthgoober
Sidenote.

I think everyone on here should pay close attention to what is said at about 5:20-5:25 into this clip.laughing out loud

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OYcnJh0985Q

That about sums it up.
Now if only that were cannon...

2damnloud
Originally posted by darthgoober
Now if only that were cannon...

Well yea.

It's kinda-sorta true, though.

Soljer
*sigh* A lot of people didn't like the new rules...but one thing EVERYONE could agree on was the Storm moratorium.

It will be severely missed.

sad.

SnazzySmurph
*sigh* A lot of people didn't like the new rules...but one thing EVERYONE could agree on was the Storm moratorium.

It will be severely missed.

sad. A lot of people overreacted, then didn't mind the new rules.

A lot of Judge socks caused them to be disbanned.

Ho hum.

Soljer
A lot of people overreacted, then didn't mind the new rules.

A lot of Judge socks caused them to be disbanned.

Ho hum.

Well, I guess I missed the bulk of the 'judge attacks.'

I didn't mind the new rules once we got over the initial shock.

The new-new rules aren't quite as good. I kinda liked the idea of pitting video game characters against comic book characters - an impossibility now. erm.

SnazzySmurph
Well, I guess I missed the bulk of the 'judge attacks.'

I didn't mind the new rules once we got over the initial shock.

The new-new rules aren't quite as good. I kinda liked the idea of pitting video game characters against comic book characters - an impossibility now. erm. You should check the recent conversation in the ELITE thread, before Martian's petty insults.

Or... it's a few pages back.

Also, you're an ELITE member. I understand, your nephew, etc. But, you might consider posting there. Eventually. sly

Rutog98
Although I'm rather enjoying reading your posts in here I gotta say the way you phrased that it sounds like Storm could stand up to Jean's fully realized TK...

What does Jean's full potential have to do with this. Storm is not at her full potential in this fight and neither Exodus or Magneto are on the level of Jean's full potential.

Storm beats the duo since all Magneto will be able to realistically do is throw metal at her. Exodus is the only threat with TK and Storm can beat that.

Badabing

Storm beats the duo laughing out loud laughing crylaugh durlaugh

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud laughing crylaugh durlaugh

Cosigned with a reccomendation of four hundred percent more dur.

pr1983
What's an all out Superman then?

Oh, nevermind.

He went all out when he broke WW's wrist and heat visioned her face and punched her from Wyoming to Switzerland.erm

actually no, its not...

Cosigned with a reccomendation of four hundred percent more dur.

thats a bit low don't you think?

2damnloud
Yes it was.

He was bloodlusted.

pr1983
Yes it was.

He was bloodlusted.

and yet batman survived a similar attack from a so called bloodlusted superman...

he was angry sure, but all out? no...

owaw, sure, that was superman going pretty all out... sacrifice is iffy at best, as much as i love it, and i do, ed benes had some wonderful art...

They left this open while so many less spitefull threads are closed everyday. The mods must hate storm...

Badabing
Originally posted by 753
They left this open while so many less spitefull threads are closed everyday. The mods must hate storm... PR and I weren't mods at the time. Maybe you should do something more constructive than dredging up 3 year old threads and taking shots at mods...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.