Darth Revan vs Darth Pleagius

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Frost
I want your opinoin but i think that the Revan would own him... laughing

Blue_Hefner
pleagius doesn't exist.

Crado
Yes he does. Plagueis does exist.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
pleagius doesn't exist.
Darth Plagueis - The Wise was the master of Darth Sidious. He taught Sidious in the ways of the Force, and especially trained him to use Dark Side of the Force to achieve great power.

Prodigal Knight
Plageuis is unknown so far. All we know is that he taught Sidious. But that doesn't necessarily make him stronger than a deadly Force master such as Darth Revan. Revan wins by default.

Darth_Frost
I agree, and sry for the wrong spelling...

General Kon-El
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Plagueis - The Wise was the master of Darth Sidious. He taught Sidious in the ways of the Force, and especially trained him to use Dark Side of the Force to achieve great power. we're talking about Pleagius here not plagueis roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prodigal Knight
No problem. It might have been a good thread if Plageuis was known, but unfortunately he isn't. We have to wait for that...

darthsith19
I'm guessing Revan would win.

Captain REX
We know nothing about Plagueis. No more Plagueis threads until we know something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.