Shazam (The Wizard) vs. Shuma-Gorath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
The fight takes place in Shuma-Gorath's realm. The Wizard gets 24 hrs of prep in which to defeat Shuma-Gorath. Is he capable of winning?

Shuma-Gorath

vs.

The Wizard

who wins?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Madvillain
The fight takes place in Shuma-Gorath's realm. The Wizard gets 24 hrs of prep in which to defeat Shuma-Gorath. Is he capable of winning?

Shuma-Gorath

vs.

The Wizard

who wins?

Shuma Gorath 10/10 in his realm, he is omnipotent there.

Shuma Gorath 7/10 neutral plane

Madvillain
Dr. Strange has beaten Shuma-Gorath in his realm. Thus he isn't omnipotent there, and has weaknesses that may be exploited.

boriquaking55
Dr. Strange has beaten Shuma-Gorath in his realm. Thus he isn't omnipotent there, and has weaknesses that may be exploited.

That was horrible PIS - just like him taking on Eternity or LT. I hate it when people bring up that garbage

Madvillain
On panel feat> baseless conjectures

boriquaking55
On panel feat> baseless conjectures

So this means Superman > Darkseid, and Drax > Thanos, not to mention Wolverine > Lobo, right?

that's just bad logic. On-panel does not always mean right - especially since candidate A Shuma Gorath is A BAD GUY in Dr. Strange's book. Of course he's going to lose - PIS and jobber good guy aura does that to you.

Madvillain
Eternity, In-Betweener and Living Tribunal aren't "bad guys". Dr. Strange has enough credentials to dismiss any claims of PIS. If it happened once, then sure. But in his case he defeats a lot of abstract level characters on the reg.

hunbu04
this is shazam powers
Abilities Magically bestowed superhuman strength, speed, stamina and courage.
Invulnerability
Nigh-omnipotent mastery of magic and mysticism.
Omnipresent and omniscient
Telepathy
I don't know about Shuma-Gorath but I say shazam with little effort

Madvillain
if you don't know shuma-gorath, then why would you say shazam wins with little effort? makes litte sense.

Mr Master
Originally posted by boriquaking55
That was horrible PIS - just like him taking on Eternity or LT. I hate it when people bring up that garbage

Strange has never taken on Eternity let alone LT.

bigbran
Originally posted by boriquaking55
and Drax > Thanos Unlike Shuma, Thanos has feats to disclaim that. Also once equals about 5 right?
Thanos has never lost to Drax, he has been cheapshotted though.

Shuma to my knowledge has no feats, beside getting his ass kicked by Strange.

Mr Master
Originally posted by bigbran
Unlike Shuma, Thanos has feats to disclaim that. Also once equals about 5 right?
Thanos has never lost to Drax, he has been cheapshotted though.

yes

Originally posted by bigbran
Shuma to my knowledge has no feats, beside getting his ass kicked by Strange.

He did bring Earth into his Realm once.

But yea, that's about it.

Madvillain
very true

guy222

Shuma-Gorath

vs.

The Wizard

who wins?

Shuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.