Classic Juggernaut vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Juggernaut- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/j/juggernaut.htm

vs

Wonder Woman- http://www.dcdatabaseproject.com/wiki/Wonder_Woman_%28Diana%29

Omega-level
Wonder Woman. Juggs is strongest, but her versatility makes her win.

Dinalfos
Wonder Woman is Superman level in strength. She has him beat in that department too.

xmarksthespot
Wonder Woman. BFR. Lassoed. Or if she has her sword she could possibly cut him, not sure what wins out with DC Olympian magic vs Cytorrak imbued invulnerability.

endrict
Juggernaut wins I think....

xmarksthespot
How?

golem370
Well there one thing Wonder Woman's lasso would work on him because of his Force Field nether would bfr. But here was one thing to consider If Wonder Woman is immune to Magic would that negate Juggernauts powers

nvrbeenwthagirl
IN this case, It would be who could get the jump on who first. She's faster and more versatile, he's tuffer. It depends on who's magic is stronger. Her magical weapons or his magical defenses. Now she could cross her bracelets and it would be shield against shield. Stalemate.

golem370
I would say he is stronger she is faster without shields he tougher she a better fighter

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
I would say he is stronger she is faster without shields he tougher she a better fighter

Juggs certainly has no strength feat to suggest he is stronger than WW. He gets punched around by The Hulk when Hulk is at base strength. WW is far beyond that. Even in the all Access book, which WAS (not any more I dont think) cannon, WW cleaned classic Juggs clock. Access appeared in cannon books thus validating the Access Cross overs. At any rate, She doesn't have the goods to do more to him than battle field removal unless her lasso or sword ends the fight. Which I can see happening. He doesn't have the goods or smarts to put her down. He is a brawler with big hands. We all know she does extremely well when it comes to broad area impact.

golem370
Colossus went toe to toe with Gladiator yet Juggernaut beat Colossus with a couple punches He was stronger then Thor in battle. He beat Thing with a couple punches.

golem370
IMO Wonder Woman is weaker then Classic Juggernaut.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Colossus went toe to toe with Gladiator yet Juggernaut beat Colossus with a couple punches He was stronger then Thor in battle. He beat Thing with a couple punches. Juggs beat colossus becuz Colossus just isn't strong enough to dmg Gladiator. Plus the abc logic thing gets bood on these forums. Juggs doesn't seem to have any strength feats to put him on lvl with Hulk, Thor, Superman, WW, gladiator. He seems to be a little lower than them. If he was so powerful as people like to make him, he would have killed the xmen long ago. It's his stamina and momentum that makes him dangerous. Giving him upper tier strength would make him a better hulk. If Juggs was as strong as people make him out to be, there is no way the Hulk would ever stand a chance.

golem370
The Hulk who knocked Current Juggernaut around not Classic Juggernaut even Juggernaut said Hulk could never really stop me. Juggernaut is power incarnate. There is no feats to show how strong he is because He fights people he doesn't lift things

nvrbeenwthagirl
IMO Wonder Woman is weaker then Classic Juggernaut.

And exactly how many appearances of WW do you own?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Hulk who knocked Current Juggernaut around not Classic Juggernaut even Juggernaut said Hulk could never really stop me. Juggernaut is power incarnate. There is no feats to show how strong he is because He fights people he doesn't lift things

The Hulk has fought classic Juggs. The Juggernaut is not as strong as you like to make him out to be. His power always came from his stamina, dmg resistance and momentum. His strength was an added bonus but no where near the unreal lvls that the Hulk or WW possess.

endrict
If classic juggernaut can beat Thor,I would think he can beat WW.
Juggernaut has taken hits from Thor's God blast and wasn't stopped.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by endrict
If classic juggernaut can beat Thor,I would think he can beat WW.
Juggernaut has taken hits from Thor's God blast and wasn't stopped.

Thor's Godblast plot device power is nothing compared to WW's Godwave Punch Plot device power. She would turn Juggs into powder. And Thor's POwers are different in nature than WW's Her Lasso is a pacifier. While Her sword is made to kill beings as powerful as Cyttorak himself.

Galan777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Hulk has fought classic Juggs. The Juggernaut is not as strong as you like to make him out to be. His power always came from his stamina, dmg resistance and momentum. His strength was an added bonus Im sorry, but what exactly is WW gonna do to even be able to touch Juggs' physical body, let alone beat him?

but no where near the unreal lvls that the Hulk or WW possess. So now your putting WW on Hulk's strength level? no

xmarksthespot
He'd likely never be able to hit her.

Still not seeing why the plot device lasso wouldn't work on him.

golem370
Juggernaut by all means is stronger then Thor. He took every thing Thor could dish out and more. Do you think in the book where Classic Juggernaut fought Thor and New Warriors at the same time and was only beat by bfr that Wonder Woman could have done as well. Juggernaut took lighting from Thor A fire beam that tured his suit white hot walked right over Thunderstrike who is class 75 with easy took a God Force blast that nether stoped or effected him is any indication of how durable he is.Wonder Woman in a non biased fight would get beat physically all the way

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan777
Im sorry, but what exactly is WW gonna do to even be able to touch Juggs physical being, let alone beat him?

So now your putting WW on Hulk's strength level? no

I supposed you didn't read the part where I said They really can't beat each other unless WW uses one of her magical weapons right?

AND YES, I am putting WW on Hulk's Strength lvl. To suggest she isn't would mean you didn't know anything about her character, or the fact that she would have to be beyond his calm state in order to battle the beings she does. OR did you read the book where she battled the doomsday clone that was more powerful than the original. Or did you read where she battled Superman and broke his ribs? You do know how tuff superman is right? No one under very hi upper tier strength is breaking anything of superman's.

golem370
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He'd likely never be able to hit her.

Still not seeing why the plot device lasso wouldn't work on him.

Because of Juggernauts plot device his Force Field. Only Juggernaut moves Juggernaut period

golem370
Sounds like your underestimating Hulks strength. Hulk has destroyed a meteor. I wouldn't be suprised that Wonder Woman could do that but I doubt she could have done it at the speed that he did it in.

xmarksthespot
Because of Juggernauts plot device his Force Field. Only Juggernaut moves Juggernaut period The premise of Juggernaut's character is that he can't be stopped, not that he can't be moved. IRRC the lasso has held gods, and while Juggernaut is imbued with great power, he's still no god.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Juggernaut by all means is stronger then Thor. He took every thing Thor could dish out and more. Do you think in the book where Classic Juggernaut fought Thor and New Warriors at the same time and was only beat by bfr that Wonder Woman could have done as well. Juggernaut took lighting from Thor A fire beam that tured his suit white hot walked right over Thunderstrike who is class 75 with easy took a God Force blast that nether stoped or effected him is any indication of how durable he is.Wonder Woman in a non biased fight would get beat physically all the way

WW is so far above the marvel class system, that I think you have no idea how strong she is. And she is so fast, that juggs wouldn't even be able to hit her. Not to mention she is a vastly superior fighter with magical weapons that might be able to completely negate his powers. SHe does seem to have that effect on magical beings. At least her lasso does. And comparing thunderstrike to WW is not a good comparison. WW in a non biased fight would find a way to beat juggs. WIth BFR or some plot device power of hers.

Galan777
AND YES, I am putting WW on Hulk's Strength lvl. To suggest she isn't would mean you didn't know anything about her character, or the fact that she would have to be beyond his calm state in order to battle the beings she does. OR did you read the book where she battled the doomsday clone that was more powerful than the original. Or did you read where she battled Superman and broke his ribs? You do know how tuff superman is right? No one under very hi upper tier strength is breaking anything of superman's. Dude, get over the WW crap........... Hulk's strength has NO limit. WW's limit is extremely high, but she still has an upper limit.

In terms of strength feats

Hulk>>WW

I can post dozens of scans proving that point if need be

xmarksthespot
I would say she's stronger than him at his base strength, but he can become stronger relatively easily.

golem370
Yeah and the Hulk has rip apart Adamantium before. I would say that and hitting the ground in North America and causing a earthquake in Denmark would be a strong enough hit to break Superman's ribbies

Galan777
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I would say she's stronger than him at his base strength, but he can become stronger relatively easily. I would agree with that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan777
Dude, get over the WW crap........... Hulk's strength has NO limit. WW's limit is extremely high, but she still has an upper limit.

In terms of strength feats

Hulk>>WW

I can post dozens of scans proving that point if need be

What the **** are you talking about? Don't start with me. I said that WW and Hulk have comparable strength. And your making statements I didn't say. Where did I say WW was stronger than Hulk. I said that WW's BASE ****ing strength is much higher than the hulks. ANd we dont' even know the limit of her strength. Get lost dude. it seems like your only here to find a reason to argue with me.

golem370
Thor was a better fighter didn't help him.

golem370
I would debate that Professor Hulk is base level Hulk strength and he imo would be = to her in strength.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor was a better fighter didn't help him.

Thor was also weak out of his mind. Thor could barely hold a train car in that fight. He wasn't even thinking in his right mind. ANd he had to protect innocent people. IN a battle where Thor was at full strength and no people around, THor would beat classic Juggs out right.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I would debate that Professor Hulk is base level Hulk strength and he imo would be = to her in strength.

And just what is the upper limit of WW's strength? Do you know?

golem370
http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/avengers/hulk.html

golem370
In a Marvel list some where between Colossus & Immortal Hercules

golem370
Not sure of course do you. Tell me something she done strength wise that you think Professor Hulk couldn't do.

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/avengers/hulk.html

And this proves what? WW has lifted things beyond 500,000 tons. Hell even if she was only pulling a tiny fraction of the Earth or the moon, it's still more than 500,000 tons. So Tho I agree the Hulk can get stronger than her, He rarely does or needs to. He usually wins before it gets to that point.

Galan777
What the **** are you talking about? I'm talking about what you said don't get snappy big grin

Don't start with me. Not starting, just correcting

I said that WW and Hulk have comparable strength. Nope, you said her strength level was higher wink

And your making statements I didn't say. Im about to show where you DID make such a statment.

Where did I say WW was stronger than Hulk. I'm glad you asked, because you made that statment right here:
AND YES, I am putting WW on Hulk's Strength lvl.

wink

I said that WW's BASE ****ing strength is much higher than the hulks. No you didn't smile

it seems like your only here to find a reason to argue with me. I'll correct anyone that makes a false statment wink

xmarksthespot
I'm 99.99% certain this thread has been done before.

Edit: Yep, http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=319795& amp;highlight=title%3A%28juggernaut+wonder+woman%2

nvrbeenwthagirl
I notice that poeple fail to realize that Classic Juggs is a plot device character with Plot device powers. The only way to ever beat him is with Plot device powers. WW has plenty of those for the win.

endrict
but there is more than just one fight when Jugg beat Thor...not just the fight when Thor was weak.

golem370
I believe the Hulk is stronger then Marvel Universe says in a com state. I believe Professor Hulk would give her a hell of a fight and possible beat her. She might beat him he has alot of experience in fighting as well. In Secret Wars that was Banner-Hulk not savage nor Mindless or Bannerless Hulk which means he wasn't able to get to that strength level of those Hulks yet he braced a 150,000,000,000 billion in a calm state. Hulks strength only rises when angred and he wasn't.

Another thing Hulk throws this guy who is to say he may have weighted 150,000,000,000 tons of better. Also the Mountain in Secret Wars fell from atleast 100 feet now if you add the speed weight in which if fell I would guess it would have been more then 150 billion tons.

golem370
We haven't seen full potential Juggernaut inless 8th Day Juggernaut is full potential.

nvrbeenwthagirl
but there is more than just one fight when Jugg beat Thor...not just the fight when Thor was weak.

ON these forums, according to forum rules, Thor would be able to beat Juggs. Just like many others. There are plenty of beings who have the power to defeat Juggs. Thor's Hammer is powerfl enough to turn Juggs into a statue, or send him to the ends of space. Certainly a character of WW's lvl of experience or Thor for that matter, both who have been battling vastly superior foes than Juggs, can think of ways to defeat him. Stupidly written characters can't find ways to beat Juggs. I bet Thanos or DS would beat Classic Juggs in like 3 seconds flat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I believe the Hulk is stronger then Marvel Universe says in a com state. I believe Professor Hulk would give her a hell of a fight and possible beat her. She might beat him he has alot of experience in fighting as well. In Secret Wars that was Banner-Hulk not savage nor Mindless or Bannerless Hulk which means he wasn't able to get to that strength level of those Hulks yet he braced a 150,000,000,000 billion in a calm state. Hulks strength only rises when angred and he wasn't.

Another thing Hulk throws this guy who is to say he may have weighted 150,000,000,000 tons of better. Also the Mountain in Secret Wars fell from atleast 100 feet now if you add the speed weight in which if fell I would guess it would have been more then 150 billion tons.

The Metoer WW held in Titans/JlA was much bigger than any mountain. ANd Hulk has picked up things bigger than mountains as well. Like an island. Hulk has no upper limit, and her's is unknown. so there is no true way to compare except we know she has one. But this fight is about Juggs and WW. and Juggs is no where near as strong as hulk nor WW in my opinion.

trolly_crouchjr
Been done and ill go wit juggs, cant be beaten physically

Darth Martin
WW ftw.

trolly_crouchjr
Btw, Hulk's strength are increased who its needed. Strength feats like those are are cos they need the Hulk to live

psy_blade
I've posted this pic before. Can this be considered as WW's upper limit?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by psy_blade

no, she has held things bigger and heavier with ease. Check out Titans/JLA. that meteor was bigger than entire cities. It was like multi islands stacked on top of each other. She also helped moved the moon and the Earth. Even a fraction of which is more than that bridge, which is still an amazing strength feat.

Soljer
Realistically? Stalemate.

To piss off the Wonder Woman fanboy?

Juggs wins 10/10.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by psy_blade

What the f**k? no
http://img146.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img146&image=jla75p414hj.jpg

http://img35.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img35&image=jla00717.jpg

http://img222.echo.cx/my.php?image=jlatitans3wwasteroid1oi.jpg

wink

endrict
Even Wolverine can beat her.

Devil Lance
Even Wolverine can beat her.

roll eyes (sarcastic) no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.