Chloe Dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kryptoheat69
Before the justice episode chloe breaks up with Jimmy Olsen and Clark is there to comfort her in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. THey start having chinese food and chloe can fit a whole pickle in her mouth so Clark gets an idea (duh dun dun) They have a night of wild sexnand while Chloe yells push it harder clark breaks her ass in three pieces and then she's giving him a blow job and his kryptonian cum blows her head up he was mad because he didn't get any more.

Kal875
Krytoheat....lol, even though that was the funniest shit I've heard in a long time....... can you say...ban

Marth18
I can I can!

RoguePw25
Originally posted by kryptoheat69
Before the justice episode chloe breaks up with Jimmy Olsen and Clark is there to comfort her in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. THey start having chinese food and chloe can fit a whole pickle in her mouth so Clark gets an idea (duh dun dun) They have a night of wild sexnand while Chloe yells push it harder clark breaks her ass in three pieces and then she's giving him a blow job and his kryptonian cum blows her head up he was mad because he didn't get any more.

This is disgusting. Stop doing this. This is your official warning.

Kal875
you think thats bad, you should click on his name and read about him.

where did this guy come from?!

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by kryptoheat69

LMAO man laughing out loud , thats random, so random its funny.

But now I give you a 150% change of getting banned. So I hope it was worth it lol.

JaxN
i always wanted to write this, but instead of chole.. itz lana

Dan-El
Why has this thread not been deleted yet?

Kal875
cause its funny....and slightly disturbing....can we please delete it?

Kal875
Just Kidding. It's nice to have a scare with some humor in it let him stay. cool cool cool cool

allofyousuckkk
krypto, what is your reasoning? Im not going to say any thing rude just in case you are mentally retarded, bc i dont want to go to hell for making fun of a MR person. However, I still ask you, wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.