The Sentry, Hyperion, & Thor vs Magneto, Dr. Doom, & Apocolypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Apocolypse, Dr. Doom, & Magneto have teamed up and taken over the world as we know it. each getting a third of the planet. Can Hyperion, The Sentry, & Thor take it back?

PRAYERRUN
Oh and each supervillain gets his resources.

PRAYERRUN
?

Omega-level
Doom has prep? If not, i could see King Thor winning this alone. Or at the very least he would need only one of the other two.

HelloThere
Why is it King Thor.

bigbran
Originally posted by HelloThere
Why is it King Thor. It's actually Rune King Thor.

Forum rules state that unless stated, it is the current version of the character,

batdude123
Originally posted by bigbran
It's actually Rune King Thor.

Forum rules state that unless stated, it is the current version of the character,

If it's "current" Thor, then he's in hybernation and we have no clue where the f*ck he is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The thread master obviously meant Classic Thor.

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
If it's "current" Thor, then he's in hybernation and we have no clue where the f*ck he is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The thread master obviously meant Classic Thor. Still Rune King Thor, no matter how you look at it.
But it hasn't been stated. Are you going against forum rules?
Ahh f*** it. I'm suprised this place hasn't imploded. Like 10 socks in a day. No Mods right now.

Faceman
Still Rune King Thor, no matter how you look at it.
Ahh f*** it. I'm suprised this place hasn't imploded. Like 10 socks in a day. No Mods right now. The mice are at play...

Howard_Jones
I'd go with the Heroes 6/10.

and Batdude, though Thor is currently in the "sleep of the gods" he's still the Rune King version of himself. However, it was probably meant to be Classic Thor.

batdude123
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
I'd go with the Heroes 6/10.

and Batdude, though Thor is currently in the "sleep of the gods" he's still the Rune King version of himself. However, it was probably meant to be Classic Thor.

So? I was simply making a point that the thread master meant for this to be Classic Thor.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by batdude123
So? I was simply making a point that the thread master meant for this to be Classic Thor.

I know. Just being a dweeb. :P

Soleran
Still Rune King Thor, no matter how you look at it.
Ahh f*** it. I'm suprised this place hasn't imploded. Like 10 socks in a day. No Mods right now.

I like socks I wear them everday!

Team 1 for the win

guy222
thor/sentry ftw

Switch 07
Apoc is the weak link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.